When you're taking a shit do you spread your left butt check or right? Lefty here

When you're taking a shit do you spread your left butt check or right? Lefty here

Neither, because I'm not an obese Ameritard and my arse cheeks don't get in the fucking way in the first place.

Elaborate on that.

Is it from squatting in the street and shitting next to a dead baby?

You're pretty simple, aren't you OP...

What is there to elaborate on? I sit. I shit. No need to manually spread.

Spread both cheeks, then sit down, and the weigh of your body holds them apart. That's what I always do.

I'm not an animal, I don't shit in the street. When I want to fap-shit I'll bring the babies into the house like any civilised human being.

Like pancake ass?

Good but if you spread your cheeks shit does get all over them. Pro tip

No, like a normal ass that isn't full of twinkies and free soda refills.

Can you provide an example?

OP, strop making excuses for yourself and go join a gym.

Use your imagination, faggot.

I would if there was one closer than 40 miles.
t.alaskan

Post pics and I don't need imagination

Then go outside and go for a run, chubs.

You don't need that 3rd bag of cheez-its either, but that didn't stop you anyway.

So mean. I need to talk to some food about this.

Your entire chain of insults hinges on the assumption that I'm obese.
I'm 5'11" and weigh 160 lbs.
So...so much for that.

Christ, you're 5'11", 160lbs, and have an ass so fat you have to spread your cheeks to take a shit?

I'm picturing you as an obese, wheelchair-bound wimpling with next to no muscle whatsoever, just lots of fat overflowing the sides of your mobility scooter.

What's the anger and insults?

Nigger this is my thread and I'm 6'4 190

Anger? What anger? I'm just calling it how I see it.

Give a man a mask and he'll show you his true face. Right now, I'm showing you the face of someone who doesn't have to hold back so as not to hurt your feelings.

OP, your samefagging is pathetic. We can tell.

He's just trolling, wondering how he's going to get all the sour worms sugar out of his keyboard.

And you're still OP, still samefagging, still a newfag, still pathetic.

I now banish you from this thread.

>Give a man a mask and he'll show you his true face.
Yeah right.

It's ok mate, I'm done.

All I wanted was a consensus on cheek displacement when defecating but Sup Forums can't hand over the goods.