New Russian Military Terminator Suit Allows You To Walk Directly Through Explosions

If this is true then US military BTFO..

youtube.com/watch?v=_o7M-Ujh_yw

Russians have long possessed a secret chemical formula that allows them to walk through fire without feeling pain

forgot pic

Can we have a control run with no suit?

What about shrapnel?
I think this suit is more useful for fire department.

>walk directly through explosions
You mean it's fire resistant?

Ya blew it.

Those aren't high explosives, it's most likely jsut gasoline or some low-yield black pwder crap. TLDR: pyrotechnics, not real explosives.

Allahu Akbar

get out of here stalker

But they haven't invented a robot that doesn't walk like a gay fag.

>have never been near an explosion

a) any explosive yields shrapnel
b) what is a shockwave? just enough to instantly kill you via cardiac disruption or brain trauma

>its a woman

only thing that happens iis the suit gets dirty

fcking cucks dont even use REAL explosives with shrapnel

Was the guy wearing the suit already gay before or did the suit make him?

hate to burst your bubble but im pretty sure U.S. has had this same tech since early 1900's

Agreed, this is pyrotechnics. The shockwave would scramble your brain, no matter how great that suit is.

>in Soviet Russia, Fire Department extinguishes YOU

if you really think a suit can protect someone from the shock of an explosion that means you're dellusional

So they made a fire suit? This shit isn't new.

You can't walk through a real high energy explosion because the pressure wave will turn your internal organs to jelly inside the suit.

what's pyrotechnics if it's not explosions? it's not a prolonged fireworks flame with low energy release, it's clearly an instantaneous burst of energy that threw soil. you can bet there were shockwaves

Based Vodka

its the only brand I drink

This is just gunpowder lobbing dirt into the air, and bottles of gasoline being blown up. Loud, hot, but ultimately harmless if you've got earplugs and a decent fire suit.

Proper explosions would have high explosives and shrapnel.

let's assume it's a barrel of gunpowder or gasoline... those still produce shockwaves which theoretically should cause massive internal damage

>Like_I_Give_A_Fuck.avi

In the old days this would warrant posting Through The Fire and Flames.

>it's a woman

No wonder it was walking like a poof

There are pressure waves sure, but not powerful enough to harm a person.
The suit isn't doing anything to protect from the pressure waves, only flames and debris.

Wasted potential.

Shrame on you Nippon, you have a reputation to uphold.

>implying it wasn't intended to be a two-part post from the start

So, it's clear that to combat the rooksie's we now need bigger explosions.

America, I am starting to understand the way you think. And DESU I like it.

Looks like a Hollywood stunt suit, same stuff used in movies like Back Draft, this is not new.

wow some mythbuster tier stage fires

is not a man but instead a cute russki woman

Shamfreeeul deeesshprayhhh

you must read the description of video on youtube:

"This video released by Russia's Deputy Prime Minister and head of defence industry, Dmitry Rogozin, shows a testing out a new protective suit for the Russian military by walking through a test range.

The woman walks through huge explosions and bursts of flames while being totally unaffected by the happenings around her thanks to the new amazing Russian terminator suit."

>happenings

now, you must commit sudoku

Nah dude. People used to stand right next to sizeable cannons while shooting them off. The charges in that video are significantly less powerful.

Military Q "Hey Victor, test this out."
Victor "Fuck that! Take the wife. Let me talk to her about that sandwich from last night first."

lol thought exactly the same thing. Wew lad Russians walk like faggots. Takes off mask, hello there....

If the commies want a fight, lets give them a fight they'll never forget! The American military, the mightiest military machine on this planet, will wipe you red bastards off the map and the world will never know you Slavic subhumans ever existed

HEIL DIVERSITY! UNTIED WITH ISRAEL WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

t Goldstein

They need something like this

go step on a mine

Damn that looks awesome.

Whats even more awesome, is that a REAL termie would be TWICE that size.

WH40K kicks so much ass.

Or how to survive as swede in Malmö

Japan is getting sloppy. Did you drink too much sake?

Nice digits.

Have some tits