ITT: Openly racist celebrities

ITT: Openly racist celebrities

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2338032/Sharon-Stone-settles-lawsuit-nanny-racism-labour-violation-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mel
Schumer

Every single black actor.

>image.jpg
coward

Ava duvernay, I fucking hate her

waddup white bois

I keep seeing this but don't care enough to google. What did she do?

Give me an example of blatant racism.

>inb4 some shit that only Sup Forums & sjws would consider racist

god, there's so much pond life on this board.

>drop a truth bomb
>blacks get rustled
I guess you'll be taking to the streets again and burning neighbors house down

Call her Filipino employee a "flip nigger" and said she wasn't allowed to talk to her kids (she was a nanny) because she would "teach them her nigger ways". Also she refused to pay her some of her salary because reasons (even though she had technically already paid; Stone asked for the money back).

In the end it was all settled out of court.

She's talented, but she should really shut the fuck up, or at least keep her opinions and reactionary rhetoric to herself. Perpetual victim, who no one will hire, because of it.

The sickening 'Oscars soooo racist' because I missed the deadline on my film tirade

>The sickening 'Oscars soooo racist' because I missed the deadline on my film tirade

She's really the next adolf hitler

Can't believe white people feel safe around her

I want to fuck her even more now.

That is legit shitty. I thought it would be some tumblr-esque example of racism.

That's not very nice. And to think I wasted my first fap on her.

Got any sources on that? Didn't think so.

NiGGER!! :^)

So you don't think there's an issue with her pulling the race card after missing the submission deadline?

wtf I LOVE her even more now

What is gO_ogle?

of course he doesn't, they're tribal family, she could rape and murder the pregnant wife of a pastor and he'd find some way to go mental gymnast and defend it, it's second nature to those outta that school of soft taps

all these hollywood types are just sfw versions of tupac's aunt; they want to be hard but that money won't let them ;^) so they tweet and throw fits, sometimes try to incite others to do what they can't/won't

her wrinkles and hot mommy face make my dick diamonds x10

She never said that

She just said she hated Filipinos

a goddess

>58 years old

any cis actor

She's still hot. Dem eyebrows.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2338032/Sharon-Stone-settles-lawsuit-nanny-racism-labour-violation-claims.html

And every other link on the first page when you type racism next to her name

I am laughing.

based

>flip nigger
giving flips a bit much credit

>it's real
WEW

>Stone forced the Filipino employee to carry all the groceries by herself even though many other staff members were available. Stone forbade the other employees to help her. Instead, she commanded all of her other employees to look at the Filipino employee.

but why

She seems okay

Well she probably saw that tumblr image saying Filipinos are the most powerful people on Earth and figured she could handle them on her own. Then she had the others look at her so they could possibly become as strong as a Filipino one day. You know, through learning and stuff.

KEK

He revealed his power level pretty hard. I guess if you gotta do it that way you gotta do it that way.

HE'S A NIGGERRRRRRRR

Going off that article, she might not be racist but just a huge bitch. The nanny lady infers racism and she could be right, but it could just be that Stone really hates religious people.

>cute redhead in the background
pls be my gf

Spike Lee. Dude practically bases all his movies on his love of pointing out how much he hates whitey.

>hates christianity
Stone has been corrupted by the eternal jew.

Jesus.

Any celebrity associated with the NOI and 5%'ers.

What a cunt

Why are people so hostile to her?

Sounds like some made up shit on the flip's part to try to squeeze some shekels out of Sharon

Cause she has a big brown beaver

Go back to Sup Forumsmblr where that dirty coon redwood'll watch over you so your feelings don't get hurt

Bardot

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

because she's an oven dodger

>trusting a shifty little thief

>According to the lawsuit, 'Basic Instinct' star Sharon 'criticised Plaintiff for frequently attending church and, on one occasion, forbade Plaintiff from reading the bible in Plaintiff's room in Defendant's residence' and ordered her not to speak to her three kids Roan, Laird and Quinn because she did not want them 'to talk' like her.

TL;DR: She hired a fucking christcuck and instead of firing her on the spot she decided to be nice and put up with her shit on condition that she would leave her christfaggotry at the door and not try to indoctrinate her kids into her cult. The christcuck did not comply and words were had.

Looking fine for 58.

but you wouldn't want to see her beef curtains

I would.

I totally would.

These fucking people, Jesus.

don't rape white women pls

Filipinos are actually just East Asians who think they're Mexican, and even then, they still find the Chinese language cute sounding for whatever reason.

he was merely saying she should be home in the kitchen