Doin an eighth of shrooms tonight with a buddy, what should we watch/do?

Doin an eighth of shrooms tonight with a buddy, what should we watch/do?
also general drug thread, share your experiences!

Watch inception or shutter island.

I also like to look at this while im tripping on anything.

nice, keep em comin!

walk around the neighborhood and look at trees

Just staring at colorful shit is fun tbh.

its winter here and just snowed a shit ton, so cant really do much outside unfortunatley

I also recommend doctor strange

What state do you live in?

Watch the yellow submarine animated movie. Trust me.

Be alone, in complete darkness, lying in your bed, with closed eyes.

wisconsin

you got experience with it?

Personally, I'd spend the night playing vidya games or watching music videos; specifically Tool/Shpongle/Infected Mushroom.

Or, you could dim the lights slightly low and put on some music, like Tool/Shpongle/Infected Mushroom as some examples, and just talk philosophy with your buddy.

Bonus: Story Time
>Be me
>On 4-AcO-DMT, which is basically shrooms but it's a different drug; same effect.
>End up talking to a caterpillar on my mini-fridge
>It talks back to me
>Tells me I've been wasting my life
>Tells me Runescape is bad for me
>Tells me to be a more honest person
>Tells me to follow my dreams of making music
>Find out in the morning the caterpillar was actually a piece of rolled up tape that somehow got stuck to my fridge

hahaha, never tripped that hard. Did you end up listening to it?

A…are you from the FBI?

Yes, many years ago. If you respond well to mushrooms, closed eyes in complete darkness and silence is the best. I tried looking at specific video clips and pictures on my tablet while tripping, but everything bored me compared to what I saw when I closed my eyes.
The only exception was a mirror. That shit's crazy. I saw my face repeatedly grow old and whither. One time I saw myself turning into a long-haired woman. Some people say that mirrors can be terrifying though, so use at own risk.

For the most part. I still play RuneScape, but I just fuck around on it; I don't play it to be good at it, I play it for fun.

I'm more honest than I used to be, though. Sadly I don't have the right tools to make music, although it's something I'm working towards.

what did you see when you closed your eyes?

Shit son, I'm not going to write an essay on my experiences with mushrooms. Either try it or don't, I was just telling you what I liked best.

was just curious, sorry i asked bud.

Illinois got it like a motherfucker too..
Enjoy your trip bro

if you want a mindfuck of a film experience, watch
Fantastic Planet
El Topo
Holy Mountain
Eraserhead
Spirited Away
Akira
Superjail
Ghost in the Shell original animated
Chronicles of Riddick or Riddick
Planet Earth and Life