>fallout new vegas

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/214340/Deponia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Katamari Damacy

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series

SOCOM US Navy Seals

>post overrated

A lot of people r8 this game very highly.

My friend had it in college. I decided I'd try it out.

I tried about 8 playthroughs. Every single time, I encountered a game breaking glitch, and had to restart. Got fed up and never finished.

All in all, shit game.

Saints Row series.

Legend of dragoon
Meru is waifu

I've been listening to a lot of Marty Robbins at work because of this game.

Fucking quality, son.

Best answer

Deponia
store.steampowered.com/app/214340/Deponia/

superman 64

It's funny you say that, I've got a fucking problem with isolating the computer glitch for the brotherhood of steel. Goddamned aggervating. And the closest game save I have its like 20 hours from where im.currently at

Play it on pc where the mods make the game not shit.

I play vidya games.

My job is the buy the game and play it.

If you don't make a playable vanilla game, that makes it a shit game.

Mods are great, but they should never be necessary to the playability of a game.

Verdun 1914-1918 is pretty cool.

Facts right here. New Vegas, FO3 and FO4 are decent in their own right, but with all the bugs in each game I can really only say off the pure vanilla games that FO4 holds it for me just cause the gun play isn't utter fucking garbage unless you always use vats.

Yes mods fix these issues, but it would've been better if it wasn't an issue at all.

the problem with guns in fo3/nv is that people believe they are playing a shooter
is a rol game, you need to miss the shots if you have shitty stats, is not like cod , try shooting again with small guns 100/100 perc 100/100 and agi 100/100

hotline miami 1&2

>fallout new vegas
I am trying to play this, it's clunky af and tedious to play, what am I doing wrong? Fine with Skyrim, Dishonored etc.

the beginning is slow,
but the story is a masterpiece

You have this thing called "individual thought."

Real problem.

no need, /b is for all :^)

I'm a huge fan of Fallout 3 and NV and I was just bored playing 4.