Boss Nass

aka god

Nebuchadnezzar

obsessed faggot

I like him I don't think he's becoming a sjw like everyone saying

He's not becoming an SJW but he has always been retarded
He unironically blamed elliot rodger on feminism

Sangi de Akron

I also like him. Although I wish he'd do a bit more about specific policy when speaking politics

They are alt right faggots who think everyone who disagrees with them is SJW.

Sir god of a hakba

GILGAMESH

And that doijng anything other than shit posting online is "cringe

The "rational" thinker

Autism, Inc.

No, when he tries that he just proves that he has no practical ideas
His skillset is more pointing out bullshit in other people's ideas but his own are always retarded. Look at literally any debate he has has, when its about broad ideas and inconsistency he's killing it but every time he tries to name a policy or program he thinks would work its cancer.

Soygoy of Mossad

Sadman "le pen will win" of butthurt land.

I remeber when ge said TyT was dying right as they raised sevral milion dollars and hired 2 new teams. I know tyt is shit and should fuck off but like what reality do you have to live in to say hiring two teams of people and collecting millions is a failure.

Don't disrespect my forefather like that. Mesopotamian here

Autism'll do that to ya

This

So will being a critic tbh
His real problem is that he has spent less and less time on original endeavors(like that retarded video game) and more and more on talking shit about other people. That's fine but it means he has no idea how to be original anymore.

24/7 mad at feminism babyman of Aleppo

>His skillset is more pointing out bullshit in other people's ideas
>the lad is litterally a 9/11 truther
:^)

I have this exact same helmet. I'm looking at it right now.

Ok, let me rephrase. His skillset is more pointing out flaws in ideas he disagrees with from the start. It's literally only useful on the internet and on daytime cable tv.

Was, he posted/linked a video on how jet fuel can weaken steel beams

Soyboy Akkad

>>someone who can't read file names thinks OP didn't know the name

yeah he appeals to 16 y/o boys who want their opinions about (((women))) reaffirmed and people who didnt catch on on his bullshit...

soygon of mossad

Sodom of Gomorrah l

did he say he belives the accepted narrative about 9/11?

because his main point was never about the steel beams (he is compeltely devoid of any intellectual honesty, but not t h a t stupid)

son of a gun

Benedikt Cumberbatch

Benedict Cumberbatch

Benebict Cumbercatch

The fucked up thing is that he's been at it for a while so those 16 year old kids are out in the world now. Its fucking depressing how many people hold him up as anything more than a guy who is mad for a living. He's every bit as pathetic and ideologically inconsistent as Laci Green.

Soyboy of Blackdad

The problem i ses is that all he does is talk shit, i dont see any substance. Actually skeptic youtubers are the ones like viced rhino responding to people who really argue the earth was created 6000 years ago.

Sage of A kid

His popularity is because he has fairly decent debating skills but everytime I've seen him talk it's been about very easy issues to discuss. Like "oh femistis do somthing stupid episode 100,000" maybe I'm not seeing them as I only watch him maybe once or twice a week

>ITT: NEETs who are angry that their 'skeptic/gaming' channel didn't take off as well as Sargon's.

>he is compeltely devoid of any intellectual honesty
Thats the real issue.

That's true, Sargon is less concerned with things that are factual like the earth being older than 6000 years old and more about things that are subjective like what the best way to approach social issues are, no one knows for sure what the best approach is tbh. But the thing is that subjective things can be argued endlessly so he can make a thousand videos on Laci Green's bullshit and keep up the ad revenue as long as he wants.

yeah i know, if i didnt take an honest look into feminism at 15 (it started as "lets get a tumblr to epically troll the feminists xD" but then when confrontet with like actual feminist discourse and not the strawman meme version of it i saw how much i actually agreed with) id probably still watch the whole "rational" bunch... it is just a giant echo chamber without any self awareness...

Lol, you dont seem at all mad

I'm sorry that YouTube disregarded your trash channel.

>huuurrr no u
Shitting yourself in angst so bad you can't even come up with a rebuttal.
So mad.

These people are every bit as irrational and retarded as the tumblr crowd they make fun of

Nazi

lol I must have struck a nerve.

Dr. Layman is probably my top Skepticâ„¢, he makes interesting videos about other things too. Aside from TL;DR, anyways, but is he even alive any more?

Look at your own responses.

Lol

You speak for yourself. Unless you realize how bland a gaming or septic channel should be in
>2018

His name is Sargon of Akkad if you didn't catch it.

It's funny how easily you invest emotions in an anons shitpost. Reeks of emotional instability and insecurity.

So mad you can't even communicate properly. I wonder if this happens often.

So sad that you argue in a disabled format.

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT, WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. I JUST FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD AND THE HUMAN WORMS FEASTING ON IT'S CARCASS! MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST BITTER COLD HATRED, AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO DIE VIOLENTLY. THIS IS THE TIME OF VENGEANCE, AND NO LIFE IS WORTH SAVING. AND I WILL PUT IN THE GRAVE AS MANY AS I CAN! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO KILL AND IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE! MY GENOCIDE CRUSADE BEGINS HERE!

Niggers of a Chad (t)

Tamar of Georgia

You need to take a break from the internet and try to reflect.

samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=5575decxWoI

You need to take a break from the internet and try to reflect.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place... this place has a lot to offer. heh you'll see, kid. that is if you can handle it...

Kek

Soyboy Avacodo

took you long enough to edit.

>Implying it can't be edited via Paint
How new are you?

That's One-Eyed Pete the pirate IIRC

Lol, how mad can you sargon fanboys be? Im sorry your daddy is a cuck. Stay mad about it.

>implying I ever endorsed Sargon
I invite you to point out where in this thread I had done so. My point was that it's like any other pseudo-intellectual NEET skeptic/gaming channel featuring a cartoon avatar. Having trouble keeping up? I'm not surprised.

Shishkabob Frog

>ctrl F
>sarcuck of mossad
>0 matches
Sup Forums i am dissapoint

>My point was that it's like any other pseudo-intellectual NEET skeptic/gaming channel featuring a cartoon avatar.
Thats what
Was supposed to mean?

Are you retarded?

Are you? What points have you argued? When did you argue they were all the same? More importantly what the fuck is your point? Noone was having the conversation you seem to think you were having.

>Noone

>Thank god there was a small grmmarical error, now i dont need to respond

You're getting way, way, way, waaaaay too deep in to this thing you've got going on with some random user on the Interwebz.

Way too deep.

Way.

>grmmarical
Hands are literally shaking in angst

this

Joke's on you, his name is Carl.

So i pointed out that he was being retarded and now ive gone too deep after they just tried to do the same thing?