en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicana/o_studies#Programs_and_departments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHI

Hey, bro.
We're always here for you.

CHIM

thanks user i'm tired of being lonely

CHI
I don't even know how to feel anymore. The cycle of overlying apathy and occasional spikes of misery can not be healthy.

my mental health is probably at an all time low so I know how you feel

I have wondered is this how people eventually become crazy. Is it? Or is "craziness" just some genetic malfunction that gets triggered by something. Though I am not really as depressed like I was a year or two back, but I am still miserable. Maybe I am setting in to this miserable life?

If OP reached CHIM he wouldn't be a NEET

Having misplaced pride in your heritage instead of your nation does that.

Apathy is still at the stage of being reversible without outside help.

maybe I guess we will just have to find out

I think the main issue is that the longer life goes badly the harder it is to reverse. Also the way I handle and react to things is less than optimal so it feeds to the cycle of failure.

bump

wanna hang out?

where do you live?

Chicana pussy was MADE for taking BBC.
Spics don't deserve to breed.

Eh, I feel like "crazy" is too vague of a term. The one that's often portrayed in media seems to be some sort of psychotic breakdown or the start of schizophrenia.

Just give up on finding love and instead focus on getting your sisters and cousins access to the BBC they CRAVE.

I went to an all hispanic/ black school and barely saw any chicanas with black dudes

Women don't "go out" with black guys, they work out a schedule to receive the gift of BBC.

The average black male breeds about 4 white women and 3 Chicanas every single night.

If you ever see a girl randomly acting bitchy, it's probably because her designated BBC didn't have time for her the night before.

chicanas are pure

the bay area

Aw shit son, not that dude but I'm over in San Jose.

What's crackin bruh?

pure fiends for BBC like every other woman

i'm in the east coast

how'd you get there wtf

I'm hanging around san mateo

i been here

Currently taking a Chicano Studies class. Feel free to ask me what """academia""" thinks of you dirty brownies.

>Chicano Studies class
wtf

You're unwanted/illegal 3rd world economic migrants

What do spics honestly expect

When I went to college, there was a Major lottery and I HAD to take chicano studies for my first year or I would loose my tuition money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicana/o_studies#Programs_and_departments

It was brutal. I was the only white kid in all of my classes. I think other students complained about me so I got to transfer to accounting.

what did you even learn about? cholos?

Did your professor Chicanize you?

Excerpt from the class

>"A chola is the epitome of beauty, style, and pride with a badass, take-no-sht, 'look at me but don't fck with me' attitude. She is a strong and proud woman who holds it down for her family and hood."

PLEASE just fucking kill me. I'm an engineering major and just want the GE credits.

Really makes you think about what Universities are """"teaching"""""

lmao, have they taught you about chicano rappers? or gangs?

Hahahaha no.

Here's another """educational""" topic. The Feminization of Corn. I fucking wish I was joking.

1848 was "the physical appropriation of land", and Mexicans literally do nothing wrong and are constantly subjugated and "resisting anglo culture" is heavily encouraged.

wtf, how is this even a real thing lmao

Mexicucks in the US marched around with posters of Che Chavez saying their feelies were hurt so they made it a thing. Tbh I feel like it's just a laundering front.

My TA for the class was writing his thesis on the POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE AVOCADA HAHAHAHHAHA

>political
>implications
>of the avocado

you should bring up SPM see what happens

CHIs have it easy. You're born with 2 of the best and most useful languages and since you're a minority the government will do everything for you.

>implying we know spanish

i know spanish only know how to speak it though