Need help I got a blowjob from a stranger and I’m scared that I caught an std, is this red spot normal...

Need help I got a blowjob from a stranger and I’m scared that I caught an std, is this red spot normal ? I haven’t seen it before

Herpes type 2 maybe..
Sorry mate, its for life.

Definitely AIDS. Cut it off asap

Don’t fuck around

OP, do you at least remember his name?

Does it itch? Might be only a teeth mark

Just watch it for a few days, if you are really concerned just go get a urethral swab from a doc. BTW I think you are out of the time you can get it cured too. So just hope for a negative

If it itches or burns then it looks like the beginning of herpes . Do you have any other accompanying symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes or fever? I would get that checked out

This happened yesterday, can I stop the potential std if I act now?

Looks like a little soreness and should be nothing

but if it itches or changes (gets bigger or smaller but won't go away, starts to pus or ooze or get flaky)...see a doctor.

you will not show evidence of an STD in 1 day

idiots shouldn't be allowed to fuck

You can’t transfer type 2 from your mouth , it’s most likely type 1 if anything

just go to a doctor if you are concerned. Plus even if it's the herpole-erpole its not like its a death sentence. It's gone for like 10 months at a time and you just take valtrex or accyclovire for a week and its gone. No big deal dude.

underrated

Yes, if it's AIDS, which it looks to be. You need to chop the AIDS off. Quickly or it'll spread.

I recommend you half the time you spend looking at your dick, and delegate that time to cleaning your dick.

What if it’s something else

Looks like ruptured blood vessels under the skin so it's like you've got a little hickey on your pee pee. Or else you've got the gay cancer...

Baby dick

It’s flaccid dumbfuck

Meh, just looks like a spot that took a tooth or something. Put some Neosporin on it and you'll be set.

1 day, not herpes. Probably just a tooth scrape with some staph in it. get some neosporin, educate your dumbfuck self, and quit freaking out over every little thing that has to do with your knob.

I want trips more than anything else

>I want trips more than anything else
And I want traps more than anything else.

I want no stds more than anything else

I want to give you gonorrhea more than anything else. Except for AIDS. I really, really want to give you AIDS.

probably just a tooth bruise