Brexit: why I changed my mind and became a remainer

>Three years ago, I was fed up with the European Union. The policies emerging from Brussels were frustrating in their own right and seemed to be taking us inexorably towards an ever closer union. I knew that the British people did not want that, and nor did I. People who set out to negotiate with Brussels were at their wits’ end. Brussels suffered from a democratic deficit and the EU was the source of unconstrained migration.

>So, in 2013, I signed the launch letter for Business for Britain, hoping to campaign for real change in the EU. I did not expect this transformation to be quick. But I wanted all the issues on the table.

>So I was unhappy when, after the Prime Minister’s renegotiation earlier this year, Business for Britain changed into Vote Leave. The fundamental change we demanded was never going to occur before the promised referendum date. Embracing an impossible deadline turned Business for Britain from a project to secure change from within into a campaign to get Britain out of Europe.

>And so I have turned, too: from an insistent EU reformer into a committed remainer.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/03/brexit-why-i-changed-my-mind-and-became-a-remainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-nationals-sent-polling-cards-for-referendum-despite-being-ineligible-to-vote-a7061706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who votes remain is a traitor. Straight up!

>Literally a banker turned journalist
Why would anyone listen to someone so untrustworthy.

I'm voting remain.

Change happened because guess what, are renegotiations are shit. We got Nothing. Further more, even the minute shit, which we presumably got, will be vetoed. We got NOTHING. NO change.

The EU will never change, that's why leave is so important.

They have already poisoned ypur minds with the idea that there is 13% that don't know yet for what they'll vote.

This is how they are going to use fraud.

Why?

>I'm voting remain
>voting to destroy democracy

oh the irony

Because if we leave our borders will get closed thus slowing down the process.

You're right, bro.

I'm #Artillery4Hillary now

how about you stay home and don't vote?

Remember that even if the leave vote wins, the globalist agenda WILL try to bring the UK back to the EU. So if the leave vote wins, that's just the first triumph in the start of a potentially very long battle. Our enemy is INSANELY DETERMINED, but the good thing is that I am too. Brexit ought to happen because Brexit would encourage other EU countries to break away from the EU, which is a MAJOR, MAJOR setback to the globalist agenda which also wants an American Union that includes the United States. Brexit affects more than just the UK, trust me.

Which is why Remain will win.

For as much as politicians like to rail against the status quo, and talk about "change" all the time, many people generally like the status quo.

When those undecided voters are forced to finally choose, pick between the status quo and an uncertain future, they're going to pick the devil they know.

How about you stay out of our business.

Chill cuck

Fuck off we'll worry about it one step at a time
The first is to kill the EU

Still better than that desolate wasteland you call home.

>politicians like to rail against the status quo
Are you out of your mind? The only thing politicians and top businessmen are interested in is upholding status quo. That's why innovation gets suppressed, that's why Trump and Sanders have to fight an uphill battle every single day.
The rich and powerful already have everything they want, and they don't want anyone else joining them at the top, nor they want to lose their position.
They may talk about progress, but that's just bullshit to make the lower classes tolerate them for one more term.

Let's be honest, the general quality of British diplomacy these past few years has been appalling. From throwing tantrums about the European flag waving during WWI celebrations to all that shitfest after the EU elections that turned Juncker, a grey run-of-the-mill European bureaucrat, into an "arch-federalist" rockstar lionised and defended even by his rivals.

The way I see it, the UK government has either been "sabotaging" their own diplomatic efforts for years in order to pave the road for Brexit or the UK diplomats are a bunch of retards with no fucking idea of what the hell they are doing anymore. And I can say that some EU politicians actually share this view.

Can you please leave NATO too? It's proving very bothersome to us.

True Brother. The Eu is an enemy of democracy, and should be washed away. But even more important than brexit, for the overall struggle, is France. If Marine Le Pen wins, the game is over for the Eu.

Brexit will be the stepping stone to a brighter future. But the real battle will be in France, and Germany to be against the Eu, and for Trump to lead the free world to nationalism.

test reply

We're not in Nato slavbro

Low test cuck

t. Mohammad

>Uk diplomats are bunch of retard with no fucking idea of what the hell they are doing anymore.

You couldn't be more right.

chink

Oh, great! Too bad there are still some NATO-protected countries inbetween that will hamper the delivery of friendship and peace.

rs231

Do you think it will happen lads?

Convict

Pls leave dad

> into a campaign to get Britain out of Europe.

that was always the intention, what a fucking dumb shill

The question whether to leave or stay is not so simple.
How I see it, it all comes down to how much do you trust your politicians and how much do you think you can influence them.

Are you sure you'r politicians wont just sign some "favorable" free-trade deals with selected countries and sell you of to multinationals by privatizing literally everything. Whole Brexit the movie was mostly whining about EU regulations that are there mainly to protect your rights, privacy, health and safety. Not to mention your politicians have been among the biggest supporters of TTIP which is questionable at best.

But then again they might be threatened like Germany is to sign the TTIP, the United States is basically saying that they'll make it harder for European car manufacturers to sell their cars in the United States. I am hoping the other politicians and member states will force Germany to drop the TTIP negotiations.

>dad
what is this autism

this
COME HOME ANGLO MAN
commonwealth not eu

We were angry about the EU flag because aside from France, every other nation in the EU either surrendered or collaborated to the Germans.

they will stop at nothing to make sure uk remains in the EU

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-nationals-sent-polling-cards-for-referendum-despite-being-ineligible-to-vote-a7061706.html

Ballot being send to people who have no voting right and no security measure taken to control the ID of the ones coming to the voting post.

g43vvx

I am fairly confident the electorate will vote to leave.

I have no idea what the actual result will be, however.

>Brexit: why I changed my mind and became a remainer

>Why I became retarder and started to shill for jews controlling every aspect of my life

>watched Cameron on Sky News
>argument boiled down to "MUH SINGLE MARKET; WE'RE SAFER, STRONGER TOGETHER"

What a disaster. He didn't answer any questions properly. Does Leave get their own interview? Is Farage going to be doing that?

the level of propaganda we see these days is like something straight out of idiocracy

That poster sums up what is wrong with this referendum. People shouldn't be voting to remain because of Boris and Farage, and they shouldn't be voting to leave because they dislike Cameron and Osborne.

This referendum is to big with long term impacts to be decided on the personalities of the moment. Half of these peoples' careers will be over in a few years anyway. The EU referendum result is for life.

Most people who vote leave are aged fuckers, little Englanders, and alt right fags too confident that this country is good on its own. Still, I hope we leave EU and let EU prosper on its own, Britain is cancer to it.

Is there more concern that the UK government will falsify the results of the vote, or that they will find some way to openly discard the results, like giving some bullshit excuse about it not being legally possible to leave the EU?

> Does Leave get their own interview?
Tonight with Gove

wqwf

spotted the paki who hires illegals

He seems to have put a lot of thought into this.

Shame he's wrong and will be hanging from a tree come July.

Brexit or bust! Deport all the Pakistani terrorists! Britain is for white people and Sihks only!

Poof

Surely you jest.

You can't ________ the Gove

ANSWERS PLEASE

Fpbp

This. In an ideal world the money we would use the money we save from leaving to fund social housing, the NHS and public schemes. However I do not thrust the politicians who are leading the Leave campaign to do this because their Brexit is a corporate Brexit. I'd much rather a Brexit where the wellbeing of all is considered and not the City of London's.

trust*

>like giving some bullshit excuse about it not being legally possible to leave the EU?
They can't, Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty sets out a leaving process.

BETROTHE

>too confident that this country is good on its own
> Britain is cancer

Fuck off and die, cuck.

f32fq13fqfx

>their Brexit is a corporate Brexit
Literally every multinational and bank is shilling hard for remain. The government after a leave vote will be pretty divided too, so I doubt much will get done before 2020 as the EU leaving process will eat their time.

Stove.
As in "Stove in"

the UK was at it's peak as an empire without the EU, now I'm not saying those times will come again but what the fuck are you on about. Name a single good reason to remain that isn't hypothetical fear mongering about the economy.

What the fuck are you even saying.

I'm going with LOATHE

YOU CAN'T LOATHE THE GOVE

meme it up lads, this is what we're going with.

Loathe

Feel intense dislike or disgust for:
she loathed him on sight

I think it works.

>telegraph
to the trash it goes

3fvvvvvvvqraf/l;/

I'm not going to lie, you're kind of making me wet ;)

The time has come lads.

34432vfnrhg,jh;y

Oh user, I'm dripping.

Please stop feeding it

Watch him stab Brexit in the back. Never trusted this slimy fucker. Nigel has been forced to make some strange bedfellows.

42g

Get out and do your duty, friends.

I hope beyond hope lad.

literally "well I guess im a #cruzlim now" the article

bn

I hope you're hard

(SERIOUS) Guys I'm an legal immigrant from the Eu. Will I be asked to leave when you guys vote out? Shit I'm anxious

GIT!

remove yourself from the queen's land, and from this world

Top Cuck

You have to go back, Kacper.

No, we won't ask you to leave. We will come to your house in the twilight hours carrying torches and drag you from your home, gag and bound you and take you to the nearest post office where we will put you in a box and send you International Economy to Brussels.

>183▶
> (You)
vq2

> /pol is now facebook where people come to 'virtue' signal

>Brexit: why I changed my mind and became a remainer
£££££££££££££££££££££££

God bless you.

The X is faulty.
>unvalid ballot
t.Austria

No you are not, you're just baiting

what's the image behind the 2016 supposed to be?

Yep, another unvalid ballot
>t.Antifa

How'd you know?