Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of Marvel's latest attempt to prove they can adapt any obscure 3rd rate, bottom-of-the-barrel clown on their comic roster as a big Fuck You to DC and people will still watch it?

I don't care. DC actually cares about telling new stories with their characters. Fuck whatever Marvel's doing. I'm with DC all the way.

This.

DC! DC! DC! DC!

I just hope capeshit dies at the end of Infinity War 2

but for that to happen we need to figure out what the next big thing is.

>implying SS was not the biggest fuck you to the entire world
>halloween costumes selling the fuck out like a monster
>they making a sequel

Westworld will be the start of a new wave of big budget westerns that will replace capeshit. Screenshot this.

This was the worst movie I've seen all year.

And I saw Star Trek Beyond.

>DC actually cares about telling new stories with their characters.
yes, such exciting new stories as Superman and Batman defeat a doomsday monster, and the Suicide Squad defeat a doomsday monster

all capeshit is awful, and this Marvel vs. DC mentality Sup Forums has taken is an retarded and insidious way to make this board accept part of it instead of rejecting both Marvel and DC as the same trash

Its honestly overrated how they can take so called third rate characters and make them good movies.

This is Inception - the complicated plot + Asians + Magic Tony Stark with the same old two (2) big action set pieces per film and filler villain.

I mean if you get the best people in the industry and say "make a safe and solid plot, add in a couple twists, get a marquee actor and nice special effects" they could make a movie like this.

The problem with DC is they lack the talent to take the risks they do AND make a solid fun movie out of it.

So I guess I still feel like Marvel/Disney is a commendable company but I don't think the character obscurity matters when you get Cumberbatch + solid time tested plot.

Besides Dr. Strange is actually kind of famous.

We should push for all capeshit to be on Sup Forums and not here. The DC vs Marvel shitposting is turning this board into Sup Forums. Mods must act now before the cancer is complete. But I fear they won't since Hiroshimoot is a fucking greedy retard.

I had high hopes but it wasn't great

no, you can't ban it to another board because it legitimately belongs here since it is movies. But you can ignore/disrupt the threads and force it down to be treated like a GoT-tier leper colony

>lol un-funny asian man has a laughing fit to a joke that was similar to one he was told earlier
or
>break the bad news
>I'd rather do the breaking in person

if you choose the first quip you are in violation of rule 2 and should kys you're self

dinoshit will be the next thing

How can we get the capeshit and Starshit kiddies to get the fuck off this board? I'll help you.

>westerns and robots will be the new capeshit
oh fuck please no

>+Asians

There was like one unless you count extras, which you shouldn't.

why can't I, hold all this bargaining

My boy is wicked smaht

it was an ok movie. i enjoyed it. typical disney marvel movie but doesn't deserve 90% rating on RT. civil war is still the best marvel movie of the year.

6.8/10

>but doesn't deserve 90% rating on RT
but a high RT score doesn't mean it's a great movie, it just means it's hard to dislike
Marvel movies are basically perfectly designed to get 90+% on RT because they're so safe and designed to be so broadly appealing that no matter who you are you'll find it at least an OK movie and give it a passing C grade

Inb4 they start basing films on animes to appease the weeb masses

I disliked it simply because it was so safe and cowardly. But I guess film critics don't care about that.

It's as formulaic as any origin story movie goes. I can see it NOT getting bad reviews, bad score, or bad anything, really, but not that great either. After some months, people will remember it as just another movie in MCU. Like Ant-man. I almost wanted to also say Ironman, but Ironman at least kickstarted the whole shared universe thing.

I saw it, the best word to describe it is meh. Every time I watch something MCU it's like I've already seen it, the only difference here were WHOA COLORS and Cucumber trying to put on an American accent and failing.

I don't believe in paid reviews, but I do believe in sheep mentality and liking a specific formula. There's nothing original or particularly memorable about Strange.