Sup Forums you got 2 buttons

Sup Forums you got 2 buttons

button a
kill all hispanic

button b
kill all muslims

you can press both at once but doing so will kill all the people with hispanic or muslim ancestry, inclusive of european spaniards and portugese and people with ancestors from the middle east

which one pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_(1994)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill all Muslims. Easy.

muslims, but only because there is no button for communists

Kill all muslims

Easy :)

don't waste it on communists, man, communism eventually collapses on itself anyways.

Mudslimes would prove more beneficial in the long run.

I'd press both at the same time

ALL THE BUTTONS

Both, then ask for the nigger buttons

I'm Iranian.
>I'd press button fucking B

"Portugese"? What's that again?

Hello friends of Sup Forums

I am just stopping by to say how great EU is, and how diversity and multiculturalism are our greatest strength. My heart fills with sorrow everytime innocent illeg- ehm i mean refugees lose their lives in the middle of the sea to reach a better life.

We should all encourage diversity and accept the benefic influx of millions of africans that will transform our hate filled bigoted society into a culturally vibrant utopia. I have done my part by taking in my house 10 somalis, and i have done so spontaneously and absolutely without being threatened by 10 armed EU policemen.
Now excuse me but my wife's son is knocking at the door so i need to hurry in my tolerance box. I really deserved it since i have written many racist posts on the internet. Luckily i truly see the light now and i sexually identify as a transgender gay muslim. The EU is even paying for my hormone therapy and my oppressive white genitals will be removed soon hopefully. Ah, it's so beautiful to have social healthcare

I am truly glad i live in EU
>here i said that, you can stop pointing the gun at me officer i even posted a funny picture so they woul- no no please NOO AAAARRGGH

Both

Press both buttons at once

youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

This button

What is this picture from??

that might be but it never dies it just goes dormant for a few years

Both.

I'll die too, but it's fucking worth it.

you give me even more reason to press both.

>Prussian, English, Norwegian, Lombard

[Post filtered by the Hillary for Victory Fund] I'd rather press a button that kills all the white people, the real problem and true cucks who shoot up schools.

>converts to Islam
>presses both buttons
Sweet release

I'm part Spanish, and I'd hit both buttons. It would be worth my life to save America and Europe simultaneously.

sauce of photo?

BOTH!
Also make C for jews

Deutschland no!

south africans paramilitary getting fucked by niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_(1994)

Both. Fuck sand people, both the eastern and western kind.

mudslimes

i don't give a shit about america or hispanics or whatever they do, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, trash to trash

BOTH NIGGER

CLEANSE THE EARTH
CLEANSE THE GENE POOL

Can't you be sent to one of the local re-educational camps for this comment?

>muslim is a race

I push the button that kills all OPs that are almost as and more faggoty than you, OP.