Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

i've accomplished much more than simply being born.

Because I accept accountability for my own actions and I don't need to blame anyone else for my own deficiencies.

Skin color is a result of random chance, and it shouldn't be a source of pride nor shame.

The white pride movement is a bunch of white people that shouldn't be proud. You can't accomplish jack shit, so you blame it on other people. Want to be proud, go be successful on the merit of your actions not the lottery of genetics.

Honestly if you guys weren't such blatant assholes I might, but the truth is that I dont like to associate with drug addicts, crimnals and abusers. There's a reason you guys go to jail all the time and end up on terrorist watch lists. Frankly feel bad for you, people must have shit all over you for a very long time to make you feel so frustrated.

I’m jewish. I’d unironically support white pride if they could just focus on problem groups like blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims.

because "white Pride" groups are no different than any other religious or political organization. Im too much of a free thinker to be around any group that is not only exclusionary but also, hypocritical ethos. A bunch of beta cucks pretending to be alpha. I've always been a lone wolf who cant play well with others. Im naturally drawn towards people of my own race, I certainly can relate to certain prejudices but man, it ultimately comes down to character. If you're a decent person who doesn't fuck with me then I'll be cool with you regardless of race.

>>Being white but not supporting White Pride
>Explain yourself

I do, I just don't care to publicly declare it, or be associated with he dim bulbs in the Klan, neo-Nazi groups, skinheads, whatever. I don't need millions of niggers and SJWs coming after me.

I do it the old fashioned way: I work behind the scenes and torpedo niggers every chance I get. As a hiring manager of an international conglomerate, I hire unqualified niggers for a variety of positions to meet hiring quotas, then fire them for incompetence. For the few jigs that can perform thier jobs, I assign them unachievable metrics, and can them when they can't perform. In human resource meetings, I just shake my head and say: "I'm so disappointed, I had such high hopes..."

Kek, fuck niggers.

I have like 25% Sicilian in me.
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>Get told I'm white devil and should kys
>Get told you're basically a nigger even though you're white
Kill me

because why bother

I dunno... I'm not very proud of shitty beer, cheeseburgers, and boring as fuck culture...
If I was born Japanese I would be all about nationalism... but not here in america. Give us the bomb fam

I'm not a crybaby who needs a racial hugbox, fuck off to Sup Forums.

also sage

tfw a white looking jew

This *joker pointing gif*

>oh white people.. could you please shoah these guys next time around instead of us?
this is what you sound like, you hypocritical schmul.

There's nothing random about what race you are.

>I've always been a lone wolf who cant play well with others

you tried to hide your mental fedora, but failed.

but I am OP. I hate niggers as much as you do

Because I'd take the SJW crowd over the "White Pride" crowd any day of the week. Y'all are obnoxious as fuck. At least SJWs can read and write above a 5th grade level. Plus we all know that for all your talk about "heritage not hate" and shit like that, what you really want is pic related.

>I work behind the scenes and torpedo niggers every chance I get
that sounds oddly gay

The only thing trashier than you is your bloodline.

Because my race was responsible for slavery and the KKK therefore I succumb to cuckoldry

you are boring
White pride is so easy cus we control most of the shit up in here
uhhhhhh im not in the mood to argue
i hpoe you die or kill yrself
noting personal u are just boring. die

We see who’s the liberal cuck now
He’d rather not love himself or his country
He’ll be screaming for our help if our country is ever attacked or God forbid the power goes out

I don't care about skin color. That's something children do.

he's not liberal you twit, he's a weaboo.

ackzuallyyyhh... they don't. It's something moronic adults do.

>they totally won't suspect my b8

>something moronic adults do.
Aka children

discharge on an antifa face

I get your point, but no -children actually don't give a shit about skin colour. Childish adults don't either, but stupid adults do.

lolwut

white people are ok but jewish people and asian people are better in every way. white people have chosen degeneracy, hence why Sup Forums is filled with white people

I got no problems with Jews.

Pride in your race do not mean taking the achievements of the collective as your own.

Pride in ones people and nation is more akin to the pride of maintaining that which has been created and passed down to your by untold generations of your ancestors. It is your duty to carry on the traditions, culture, and national integrity.

How shallow is a man's existence when he cannot see beyond the individual, and understand that he is part of a greater whole.

What white pride means in love for your people. You don't have to have anyone else.

Wrong. You are the race you are because of your parents, as were they because of their parents.

Did you know lynching was a result of towns being far away from county courts? When someone committed a violent crime, such as murder or rape and people knew exactly who is was, they would hav a quick trial and hang them.

It was not a case of going round hanging black people for lulz.

Roughly 33% of people lynched were white

I'd have no problem with them if they stopped trying to subvert the West through degeneracy, feminism and other cultural Marxism, anti-white rhetoric, open border policy, etc...

We should move them all to Israel (Well we tried that in the 40's)

I got no problems with Jews.
>>
Anonymous 02/10/18(Sat)20:16:08 No.759543714▶
(OP)

Pride in your race do not mean taking the achievements of the collective as your own.

Pride in ones people and nation is more akin to the pride of maintaining that which has been created and passed down to your by untold generations of your ancestors. It is your duty to carry on the traditions, culture, and national integrity.

How shallow is a man's existence when he cannot see beyond the individual, and understand that he is part of a greater whole.

What white pride means in love for your people. You don't have to have anyone else.

Wrong. You are the race you are because of your parents, as were they because of their parents.
>>
Anonymous 02/10/18(Sat)20:18:59 No.759543955▶
Did you know lynching was a result of towns being far away from county courts? When someone committed a violent crime, such as murder or rape and people knew exactly who is was, they would hav a quick trial and hang them.

It was not a case of going round hanging black people for lulz.

Roughly 33% of people lynched were white
>>
Anonymous 02/10/18(Sat)20:21:52 No.759544189▶
I'd have no problem with them if they stopped trying to subvert the West through degeneracy, feminism and other cultural Marxism, anti-white rhetoric, open border policy, etc...

We should move them all to Israel (Well we tried that in the 40's)

Because my ancestors were European, Ashkenazi Jew, Arab, and Steppe nomads.

Just like yours, except you probably have nigger blood ontop of it all. You fake ass white supremacist faggot bitch boy.

I'm a pure white nationalist but still I have to bye bye my f****** State and Country laws I can't just say f*** n****** or do this or do that or say the homeless are destroying or pop pretty values or the niggars are there's just certain things I can't say but when we look I die we know when we see another White Mansions especially when you go to prison you will have to join up really quick or be another man's b**** so you better decide to join white Brotherhood or be killed by others brotherhood's brotherhood's

idgaf about anyone, black, white, yellow or orange. 95% of people are retarded, regardless of color

Because I'd rather be proud of being of Irish and English and Scottish and Welsh and German descent rather than something as meaningless as "white". Whiteness is fake.

Why do cucks associate pride with self? Are you really that self centered?

Have you ever been proud of your family or friends? Of course not, because you are a cuckold faggot. I am proud of my people and what they have sacrificed to build a nation that boomers and people like you have thrown away

Sadly Hitler kill em all he took out a war that was too big for him and himself it was a World War maybe if you would have made it home or segregated War it would have came out better and we wouldn't have to have your f****** Jewish opinions and etcetera and etcetera

As a white Old-Stock American, I prefer national pride over race. I have more in common with a Black American than I do with a Russian due to history. (I'm Northerner btw, don't go yelling Jim Crowe.)

Cause theres terrible history behind " white pride " the kkk , Nazis , and confeds pratically shaped what ' white pride " was and still is they'd beat your ass if your the wrong color or even worse.For example I think the swatsika sign is a cool it meant something postive in hindu but hitler turned that sign into something evil and the world know today cant see the hindu swatsika since its over shadowed with a symbol for the nazis. Why do you think people hates a white perosn saying " white power ! " cause theres bad history behind it ...

(1/2) plus im pretty sure non racist whites want to be associated with that kind of crap

Why would I be prideful in something I had no decision in? Makes no fucking sense.