Europeans to be sent to re-education camps

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Section 7. Penal Sanctions

(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences punishable as aggravated crimes:
(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).
(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in Section 1(a).
(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).
(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism.
(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.
(vi) Public approval or denial of any other act of genocide the existence of which has been determined by an international criminal court or tribunal.

(b) Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoram_Dinstein
Judas.Watch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_National_Statute_for_the_Promotion_of_Tolerance
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
medienredaktion.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/eu-plan-umerziehungslager-fur-andersdenkende/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism.
Sweet. Does that mean they're going to send the Stalin-worshipping commies from the social centre to the camps now?

>(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism.

Of course the Jews have to have their own special protections.

Narcissistic untermenschen ruin everything their cancer infects.

They must have written this, they are so arrogant now. Pretty soon more and more people will recognize the Jews for what they are.

splendid.
Can't wait to reeducate you miserable lot, at least the european ones, for now.

I'ma make you a sissy in no time and you will like it.

>(b) Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

And if you're a child of a terrible racist, you'll probably end up there as well.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Ja? zat iz gut! Wi zermans mast educate ze mazzez on ze glory af malticalturalizm! Wi wilz lead ze way liek zo many timez before!

ZABMIT OR BE CONQUORED, EUROPE!

>Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology

Can you still approve of the EU?

[USER WAS SENT TO THE TERMINATION CHAMBER FOR THIS POST]

There is no guarantee she's actually Jewish. Looking for Bergs and Steins or other German names in areas where Germans were represented will give a lot of false positives.

ex: my grandmother's last name was Rothenberg, according to ancestry sites she's supposed to be a kike yet she didn't get thrown into a camp when Hitler made Estonia Judenfrei.

>(b) Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

>muslims are going to be sent to the camps for approving of a totalitarian ideology.
I don't see a problem with that

HELP

Germany destroying Europe and wanting to dominate it all a third time?

Who would have thought?????

It's only getting started

BREXIT TIME BOYS

The whole kikebook ID scheme realized after some jews sued for lack of fighting against ((((anti-semitism)))) on social media

>Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology
>we're going to throw you in jail if you think people should be forced to follow your rules

I thought races don't exist, then how can we genocide one?

You have still hope, Brexitbro.

No seriously who in their right minds thought the idea of reeducation camps sounded good? this is literaly totalitarian level of bullshit. Are people that fucking blind?

This makes me want to kill. Why doesn't it make you want to kill?

Is Germany too dangerous for us to let exist in a post EU world?

It would seem to me that they have domination in their nature. They want the whole world to conform to their beliefs - whatever they may be at a time in history.

On one hand that nature could be very good for harnessing for our causes, but it can also be extremely destructive as we are witnessing now.

>Germans literally want to send thought criminals into gulags.

>(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences punishable as aggravated crimes:
>(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology
>get sent to reeducation camp
You can't make the shit up

So having an opinion on certain political ideologies is a crime now?

Also is this just a suggestion or is it already enforced?

I mean i can post anything i like in my coutry noone gives a shit but what if i make a sma trip to western europe and see a pro left post on kikebook?

>This text was prepared under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and
Reconciliation by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair), Ugo Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

>Yoram Dinstein

Lets google him... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoram_Dinstein
>Born in Tel Aviv, Israel.
>He received his legal education from Hebrew University of Jerusalem,

European Council on Tolerance and
Reconciliation and it was deleted.

Careful, guys JIDF about.

That freaked me out. But it's back now.

>Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.

What if I approve of it not happening?

I always thought it was funny or dumb when people said america was the freest country in the world.

But holy shit

You god damn eurocucks need to be lined up and shot

((O))((Y))((V))((E))((Y))

How much more legal paperwork they need to do before the actual infrastructure (camps etc) have to be built?

You've never been able to deny it by law.

Help my reading comprehension here, what does "Overt" mean?

That it is out in the open, obvious!

outward display, to do something in the open

Fucking jews

[USER WAS SENT TO A REEDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST]

The antonym, meaning opposite, is covert.

No guns -_-;

Make a sword out of a lawnmower blade.

>(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).
Does that mean we can now finally throw the entire "Killerspiele"-libel group into jail?
I've been waiting long for them to finally be persecuted for what they did back then.
They flat-out lied in government-funded programming about things that can be fact-checked in seconds and yet they never got any punishment.

Hold on boys, just a few more months and the pendulum will swing back right

Hopefully it's more of a guillotine

Whoa, EU, everyone agrees this issue needs tackling but putting the Muslims in camps is a bit much. Just build some walls instead. Much healthier than all this islamophobic nazi camp stuff.

Thanks goys.

Austria proved there will be no swing the other way.

Europe's mistake was no concept of freedom of speech. Freedom of thought and communication were always a privilege there, not a right.

We warned them. They didn't listen.

"This text was prepared – under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and
Reconciliation – by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair)"

>you get to live to see eucucks get sent to concentration camps

Pendulums are illegal now, m8. Please bin them.

At least it aint me

You should had nuked Europe in WW2 instead of wasting precious American lives in a land invasion.
Europeans don't deserve to exist in the same world we do.

Destroy the EU let in burn

[USER WAS SEND TO A NIGGER CAMP AND GOT KEKED TO DEATH]

Yoram Dinstein.

Is there anyone else we need to add to the list?
Judas.Watch

Awesome, I hope it will be like Swedish prisons.

>tfw Britannia will destroy this communist union and save the world

Can't wait lads.

I also hope they will have enough capacity for like... 65 mil people because V4 citizens love their right to hate minorities a little too much.

I think you mean Norwegian prisons. Look at breiviks cell. Swedish prisons are pretty shit tier these days due to low budgets and beign filled with 99.9% shit skins.

This is gonna be fun in some wat.
>get sent to camp for questioning the narrative.
>have a nice summer camp
>Tell everyone people got gassed by the millions there.
>receive neetbucs

ahahhahahahhahaha¨¨¨

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

So what's the deal, I can't call anyone a nigger online anymore?

Where. The fuck. Are they going to find the time and money to enforce this kind of shit? Majority of policemen already want to quit their jobs because it has turned into hell

Can't wait till they roll me up for some shitpost I can't even remember.

When are we going to dismantle the anti-democratic union called the EU?

>implying Brexit will win
>implying France electing Le Pen and resulting Frexit won't be the starting point of collapse of EU
>implying there won't be a huge war in Europe between nationalist states and internationalo-marxist states
You and I know very well Brexit isn't' going to happen.

>will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

that isn't horrifying at all

>Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology*

>*does not include islam or modern day totalitarian leftism

Everything will be fine.

TOLERANZ ÜBER ALLES !!!

RIP Europa, have fun on the way down.

>will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

>This text was prepared – under the aegis of the European Council on Tolerance and
Reconciliation – by a Group of Experts composed of Yoram Dinstein (Chair), Ugo
Genesio, Rein Mȕllerson, Daniel Thȕrer and Rȕdiger Wolfrum.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THAT

>Europeans to be sent to re-education camps
so will get to meet other Sup Forumsacks and we'll get to sit around and have fun and games? sounds sweet

Haha what are you saying, this will only make the EU a happy, tolerant and peaceful place.

Nice language:
>with a view to inciting to violence, slandering the group,holding it to ridicule or subjecting it to false charges
>holding it to ridicule
What exactly does this mean? If you point out that Muhammad wore women's clothes, sucked children's tongues, left semen stains on his child wife's clothes, and had sex with a corpse, does that mean it's holding Muslims to ridicule even though these things are in Islam's own source texts? Or is pointing all this out fine as long as you don't say that all Muslims do these things?

Orwell said hi.
>Section 9. Mass Media
>(a) The Government shall ensure that public broadcasting (television and radio) stations will devote a prescribed percentage of their programmes to promoting a climate of tolerance, as per Section 8(f).
>(b) (b) The Government shall encourage all privately owned mass media (including the printed press) to promotea climate of tolerance, as per Section 8(f).
>(c) The Government shall encourage all the mass media (public as well as private) to adopt an ethical code of conduct, which will prevent the spreading of intolerance and will be supervised by a mass media complaints commission.
Any facts that contradict the prevailing ideology of multiculturalist utopianism shall not be broadcast. Hide the facts, obfuscare reality, bend the truth.

Just reported this. Have fun in the re-education camps, you faggets.

Might aswell go and fucking kill myself already. This is getting fucking absurd

This reminds me of those Sup Forums greentexts about the SJW ruled future.

This is now so absurd that I need a source that isn't a direct link to a pdf that has 2009 in its URL.

will this be used to arrest Communists? or is only the right wing affected?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_National_Statute_for_the_Promotion_of_Tolerance

> The exceptions to tolerant thought and speech ranges from female circumcision [...]
The fucking hypocrisy.

Yeah, but this is fucking old - medienredaktion.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/eu-plan-umerziehungslager-fur-andersdenkende/ - and nobody ever gave a shit about this group of experts of the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation (ECTR). Or heard of them in the first place.

In short: Yes, Sup Forums lied to you. Again. Relax.

>>(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology
>sending people to camps for unapproved thoughts

>In short: Yes, Sup Forums lied to you. Again. Relax.
Sasuga.

The clickbait tendencies of this board are bad for my blood pressure.

THIS IS YOUR NEW EU MASTER

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY, UNLESS YOU POST

"I will no longer post hateful messages in cyberspace, immigrants are my friends"

IN THIS THREAD

Yeah, nothing to see here. Although
>On 1-2 October 2015, First Vice President for Better Regulation, Interinstitutional Relations, the Rule of Law and the Charter of Fundamental Rights, Frans Timmermans, in cooperation with EU Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality, Věra Jourová, hosted the first Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights in the EU.
>the central theme was: "Tolerance and respect: preventing and combating antisemitic and anti-Muslim hatred in Europe".

In that colloquim they skirted around the reality that the rise in antisemitic attacks is a direct result of growing Muslim demographics..

However, they were eager to lap up the victimhood propaganda of Muslim interest groups.
>Reports from civil society organisations and Muslim associations provide growing evidence in many European countries, especially in the past two years, of very high rates of anti-Muslim incidents, including acts of verbal and physical violence. In France, for example, a 53% increase of individual attacks against Muslims were registered in 2014 compared to 2012, and at least 153 islamophobic incidents against individuals and places of worship have been recorded this year during the month following the Paris attacks.[5]Islamophobic incidents have also occurred in other EU countries, such as Sweden, where a total of 327 islamophobic crimes were recorded by the government in 2013, and several attacks on mosques were reported at the end of 2014 and at the beginning of 2015.

Kill yourself paki subhuman