French is an ugly language

French is an ugly language
Always sounds like you're clearing mucus from your sinuses.
You people are fucking gross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-fcrn1Edik
youtu.be/37EUAZQePUc
youtube.com/watch?v=y-cFKV5boc0
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Q9EFDAsW8
youtu.be/s2Ng0JkQe5c?t=43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Y'all notice how we all don't have no accents

But he's right though.
Even a dumb Texan or Aussie accent sounds better than any French word.

>Portugal
>having an opinion about how nice languages sound

we don't listen to frogs, they all want to rape or rob you.

Seeing am*rican posts never fail to make my stomach turn. Promptly fucking kill yourself.

you're not born in the good country to emit a judgement about beauty

>You can't have opinions because I don't like you
Pierre is that you?

maybe if you weren't so easily triggered you wouldn't have such a weak fucking stomach

No, it's because Portuguese is the worst sounding romance language, it sounds like a possessed German trying to do a Spanish impression

>live in America
>Hollywood actors and actresses known and admired across the world
>not fit to judge standards of beauty

troll harder, commie.

mfw i try to pronounce french but my friend says i sound like an arab

Aw Pierre you're mixing up your own language with mine! No worries

French actually sounds like a drunk man from Piedmont with sinusitis

don't get the german thing
Portuguese just sounds like mentally retarded spanish.

>Hollywood actors and actresses
truly an accurate representation of the american people
living up to the stereotype, stupid yank

DESU Portuguese sounds like a drunk Polak trying to speak Spanish

I like how they say croissant though.

KWAHSAWn!

French to me sounds like a German or a Dutch trying to speak broken Italian with a lot of random 'honhonhon' to it

they kinda sound slavic

In Portugal we say Spanish is how babies talk
Never understood the 'drunk' meme desu, drunk people sound like regular people but slowly and with hiccups

keep enjoying our movies while your country remains worthless

>I speak spanish to god, itlalian to women, french to my men and german to my horse.

Seems like french is the language of men.

I really don't get how, to me it sounds more like German or French than any Slavic languagr

It's your abundance of slurred, nasal sounds I'd say, which give it a "drunk" vibe

European portuguese sounds cool, but brazilian portuguese is african nigger speak

>I actually agree

I'll do when you stop with the capeshit
enjoy relevancy, absurd crime rates and you white minority in the next two decades
cuckold

>slurred
Wut
>nasal sounds
I don't see how that's drunk but ok. To me it's just something us and the french do.
Also nothing to do with slavic anyway

I think the "Portuguese is just drunk Slavic Spanish" meme comes from the fact that Portuguese sounds more slurred than Spanish does to a lot of people, myself included João.

french sounds like arabic.

To me, French and English sound slurred. You both write a bunch of stuff but don't even read it like you spell it
Just my two cents, I honestly just find it curious

Rude, im sick of this boards war agai
Oh wait, you said french

Polaks have a lot of those nasals, and soft "zh" consonants too though

To be honest I unironically like the way that European Portuguese sounds, I'm actually planning a vacation to Portugal in late August. Can you recommend and cool or interesting places to visit in particular?

I didn't know that, that's actually pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=t-fcrn1Edik

WAAR IS BASSIE HOMO POST EM

It's probably because of the "sh" sounds

how long have you been a country again? almost 30 years now!

Depends I guess. It's a small country but there's plenty to see.
For cities to spend a day or two I'd suggest Oporto (really worth spending at least 3 days here, plenty to see), Braga, Guimarães and Viana do Castelo in the North. Then Coimbra in the center, then Leiria a bit further down, with Nazaré and Ericeira next by, until you reach Lisbon, where you can spend a good couple of days. Plenty of stuff to see around Lisbon as well, like Mafra and Sintra.
For landscapes however I mostly recommend taking a tour up the Douro river, and also maybe a couple of spots in the Center like around Viseu.
Nothing too interesting to see further down except maybe Évora.
If you want beaches, go to the maximum South, the Algarve.
On your way back I highly recomend dropping by the Azores, particularly Ponta Delgada in São Miguel isle.

Doesn't remind me of my language but it's interesting to see nasal sounds on other languages

>mfw I'm literally older than your country is

The worst is still your shitty accent, when you speak it sounds like a retard that try to communicate , and at best you sounds like children since you're faggotry make you unable to pronunce the "r"

Based Roman

When I went to Japan almost everybody actually said English and Italian were the prettiest languages.

English sounds like a relaxed weird whisper and Italian is melodic

Oh shit, euro Portuguese does sound russian.
youtu.be/37EUAZQePUc

i prounce the 'r' like kh cause im bad. itd sound much better if they rolled their rs like italian or español

Literally how

youtube.com/watch?v=y-cFKV5boc0

>switch on the automatically generated subs
>mfw

I love this sketch

The "sh" sounds as well as the slurs and extended vowels

intensely
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Q9EFDAsW8

Frenchies, this is why we let the Nazis overrun you

youtu.be/s2Ng0JkQe5c?t=43s

I don't see it

Yeah, once I was in London and there were this two qts talking to each other. I thought they were slavs until I could identify a portuguese word.

That's because you're stupid and not used to the language

>2011+6
>he doesn't speak Québécois French

DIS-LÉ GROS QU'I T'MANQUE UN HÉLICE GROS

Why would I want to be used to your shitty language? Anyway, I don't know why you are so butthurt about your language sounding slavic to a lot of people.

portuguese (european) is slurred, their pronounciation of excellent, excelente, eccellente sounds almost like shlentch or something like that.

You're the one insulting idk why. It's a beautiful language right next door. Idk why spaniards hate Portugal, you must ask that yourself.

There's no 'tch' at the end. Just 't'. There's an X written there and like in spanish the sound of certain X is like 'sh'. Don't see what the big deal is.

Interesting. The Koreans I talked to seemed to enjoy the sound of English and Spanish.