Just found out that my Gf that broke up with me a week ago was using me to help herself get over my best friend...

Just found out that my Gf that broke up with me a week ago was using me to help herself get over my best friend. Just feel like people are using me.

Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXhb3lWyHfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are.

you use them too

Fucking bump. I need a thread like this but got nothing to contribute.

Ex wants to hook up but I can't get a way to her. I still love her but I'm not sure if she just wants to get off.

So wait ... You were fucking your best friends ex and now you are blaming her for you being scum?

Fucking hell you millennials are faggots

There are other girls /bro/
Fuck her litter ally and figuratively

No she liked him. But knew she wasn't ever going to be with him so she went for the 2nds.

requesting more on that pic tho

Just shut the fuck up and post. We all need a decent feels thread every once in a while

did you stuff that snatch full of your cream though? if you did then i'd say you came out ahead.

You started the thread. Contribute

Nah never came down to it. My best friend was rooting for me but I dunno how to feel about it really. Just mad that she wasn't honest to me and lying about reasons for breaking up.

Contribute what exactly? I got nothin mate.

>dates best friend's girl
KYS OP

I don't know, i think trying to pee with a nail lodged in your urethra sounds a lot harder.

Read

gonna dump a few green texts that i had

>I'm 12

OUT, OUT, OUT!

Actually, fuck it. This is Face/b/ook now anyway...

get over him? No you idiot, she used you to try and make him jealous. She saw your buddy didn't give a shit then dumped your ugly ass when she realized her gambit failed.

different kind of feel

that is not depression. also online social media and friends are fake as fuck....

Yeah. I guess you're right. I mean she said it like that but you're right user. Better that it didn't last longer than it needed to.

my best friend since childhood had a girlfriend who I knew was a complete slut. I never did anything with her until he went to jail and she was away.

we have a close as fuck relationship. I know him. I knew he was dating her just for her pussy. you bet your ass I slayed that shit for months and months until he got out. when he got out, I told him and we high fived.

we've had 3somes with sluts we've found before. I stood up for him so he could keep slaying the poon, without it even needing to be said, but I knew what was going on.

he goes back to slaying her, I back off and we're closer than ever...

sometimes you just need to know your best friend REALLY well. if I felt like he wouldn't like it if I did it, I wouldn't have. but I know him. he's my best friend. we share girls all the time.

I only had a few sorry user but if you want a feels thread here

youtube.com/watch?v=dXhb3lWyHfQ

man the fuck up pussy and hit the gym to get sick gains so you can get mad pusss

girl used you act shocked and surprised omg why does everyone use me like wtf this world sucks lolololol you're as bad as they are

You dumb motherfucker! Why would you do this to your best friend?!

My bro told me something once that made a lot of sense:

No one is with their first choice.

Snoop told me something else:

Bitches ain't shit.

Sorry to hear that OP. Hopefully you'll find someone who is worth the time of day.

Just know that you are awesome and no one can take that away. Hang out with some good friends. (The one's that will actually listen, the top quality friends to chill with.) Smoke some bud or have a little to drink and realize that this world is what you make of it and no side trash is going to change how you can make this world your bitch.

Is this a command/suggestion or an observation?

Read My fault for omitting those details.

Yeah, you seem cool user. We need a lot more people like you.

No shit, my gf did that to me so I dumped her and covered her car in shit and piss from a septic tank and it still smells like death outside the school. This happened not 4 days ago.

she wanted to be closer to him so shes trying to make him jealous by being with you or to try and make a move on him at some point because she has an excuse to be around him
you are a moron for not seeing it
i used to get taken advantage of in high school, every girl wanted to be with my brother so they used me as a monkey branch to get to him

Go hate fuck her sister.

It depends on how big the nail is

titts or gtfo

Try being with a girl for a year, doing everything for her, sticking by her during her lowest moments, being really close and at the end of it all breaks up to ‘experiment with other guys’. And to confuse me even more, 7 months later she’s been with 7 guys, every single one a huge downgrade to me, less attractive, less style, less hygiene, boring and nice, where as I was nice confident always turned her on surprised her gave her gifts etc...

Girls want the perfect relationship but when they have a guy doing there best, I still am her best, they still think their missing out on something.

"was using me to help herself get over my best friend"

Why the fuck date your "best" friends ex girl? you fucking deserve you piece of shit.

fucking kek that's some great motivation right there. i wanna go do 500 curls now.

You fucked your best friends ex? May a thousand dicks of peace cause you to have prolapsed anus.

the fuck dude you won't get big that way... heavy weights, low reps.. 60 reps max. 5-8 sets..

was a joke user

sorry my /fit/ is leaking over.

sucks man. it'll get better. sounds like you weren't going out for very long though.

OP here. Since some Anons are accusing me of fucking my best friend's Ex. That is false. She liked my friend and went after me as one user put it to cause my mate to get jealous. So she broke up with me when it didn't. Still fucking hurts tho. Been a year since my last relationship.

for the anons that already realized that... why did you think it was a good idea to date a girl who thought she had to 'settle' for you?

To be quite honest mate. I haven't a goddamn idea. I guess it's cause of the fact that I've not been cared for by another woman for at least a year. Not alot was going through my mind at that time.

could I suggest getting into politics? It gives you a lot more to think about, makes you more prone to following your ideas. It becomes a lot easier to disregard girls (even those that are into you) who disagree with you, and helps you find those who agree with you, whatever your beliefs are.

if you aren't political, try hobbies. don't do them just for girls though. find ones you actually enjoy and keep doing them. eventually you'll find someone who is also interested in them and something might come of it. if it doesn't, don't fret. she'll come along eventually.

BTW. the WORST place to find girls to date is night clubs or bars.. DO NOT date ANY girl who you meet at those places. horrible idea.

adding to this - girls love a guy who knows what the fuck they want. they don't want someone who bends to their needs. they want someone FIRM. a guy who won't give up his beliefs because of her.

wait.. so you were dating your best friends ex? and you didnt realize it was a rebound?

mah nigga, i know your feel! sometimes they are... Know that these are people you don't want in your life.. cut them out and don't feel sad about yourself for it. You're wasing your time.

I swear.. fuck these people.. get angry for 15 minutes at them and go on with your life... distract yourself.. surround yourself with friends and live. SHE IS A CUNT

In regards to hobbies, yeah I like running alot. It's a little chilly up here rn tho. Minnesotan winter is like Jack Frost came all over my face, but yeah I feel like I generally have a grasp on what I want in life. I ain't a bitch and learned that shit kicks you down but you can't let that shit keep you down.

read this post user.

He made an explanation for those that thought he was doin that.

girls want a guy who focuses on themselves. don't give any thought of doing anything for a girl. do it all for you. all of it. girls love that.

My ex fucked me up.
So many unanswered questions.
She never gave me any answers.
I'm haunted by it now

Thanks for the advice user.

More like a truth. Everyone uses each other for one reason or another, in other words everyone is selfish.

I gwt used all the time. I never know its happening to me most of the time is the sad part.

enjoy your fucked up girls with daddy issues.

Yes confidence is key. but being a dick only gets you broken ass women.

who the FUCK said anything about being a dick you autist? I'm talking in regards to his life.. I'm saying don't do anything just to impress girls, just to focus on himself.

christ you must be lonely

>be focused on yourself, don;t give any thought of doing anything for a girl
>not a dick
Go fuck yourself nigger

Virgin spotted

Trying not to panic when your Isis capturers start cutting into your neck is much harder imo.

yeah go fuck yourself buddy.. it's not a black and white situation.

Be mister nice guy: Stay virgin
Be a self centered asshole: get worthless whores

theres a golden middle way. But you need an actual IQ and EQ to be able to fathom such a thing.

Enjoy your whoe-rible toxic relationships doomed to fail.

are you seriously this autistic?

OP I'm trying to help you. don't listen to these complete fucking autists. DON'T do anything just for girls. I stand by my statements and this other guy posting me is a complete idiot.

what I'm saying is, focus on YOUR life. go for YOUR goals. do everything for YOU. a girl will come along who loves that.. in fact most of them do love that!

I'm NOT saying to be a dick, I'm saying to just not focus too much of your life on girls. I'm saying girls love a passionate guy. you need to love what you do and be good at it. I'm NOT saying be a dick once you find the girl.. once you find her, be great to her!!! this other user is obviously an autist who has never dated before...

take it from me.. had many many girlfriends over my years (I'm pretty old now..) and my wife is amazing. take it from an old timer.

>I'm saying to just not focus too much of your life on girls
You're saying something COMPLETELY different now

who's the autist now?

OP here, yeah I know you're trying to help me. Thanks for the advice earlier. You seem to have shit handled perfectly in life. Or at least as perfect as you can handle it. None-the-less thanks.

my girlfriend of 3 years left me and the depression that caused me made me fail most of my classes this semester in uni and now I may have to drop out. I have nothing Sup Forums, the only reason i haven't killed myself is that I don't want to put that on my family

you are, because I'm not saying anything different. you think I am because you're autistic but don't realize it.

>"don't give any thought of doing anything for a girl. do it all for you."
>"I'm NOT saying to be a dick, I'm saying to just not focus too much of your life on girls."

>EXACTLY THE SAME

no.. you are the epitome of American education.. a fucking retard.

well, nothing is ever perfect but it gets pretty great. I hope you figure yourself out boy!

So I've been talking to this girl since October. We've been "friends" for almost a year, but she was in a relationship at the time and we didn't talk much. Anyway things with me and her started off great, we talked every once in a while and had some common interest. (We're in college) So eventually we start talking everyday and we would tell each other everything. she always made me feel better when I was upset, and i'd do the same for her. In late December we really started liking each other and would send nudes and talk about getting together. After this point things have gotten crazy. My first red flag is that my friend (let's call him Jake) also likes this girl a lot, but she doesn't like him back at all. the were just friends and he couldn't see that. on new years she went to a party with some friends from her highschool and got drunk and started cuddling with a guy while at the party(we'll call him faggot). Me and the girl are 19 And he's 24. Anyway I don't think much of it, I was pretty pissed off for a little bit but I figured she was drunk and she wasn't thinking clearly. Things began to get worse as Jake starts doing more drugs. Everytime he got high he'd cuss me out and try to tell me that the girl doesn't really like me and that I'm a bitch and all kinds of annoying shit. It's annoying but I don't let it bother me at all. Me and the girl are at our closest in early January until we get into a fight, and she says she doesn't love me as much anymore. I was upset but the day after she apologized and said she was just upset. The girl and faggot go on another date together and she said it was awkward and she didn't like it. She said he was just flirting with other girls the entire time and she wouldn't do it again. Jake is pissed off at me for going out to the movies with her, and it gets to the point where he is convinced I'm trying to steal her from him. after a lot of drama and arguing, he finally calms down and everyone is good again

obvious troll. move on.

You too mate stay cool

you have to be a complete retard to believe those are the same lmao

The most faggoty thing I've read all day.

OP, decide for yourself but this guy contradicts himself and whenver he's called out he falls to the "autist" argument.

the fact he has had "many" girlfriends should tell you what kind of girls he associates himself with with his tactics.

whatever you do, do well for yourself man.

Thanks man. You do well yourself now.

What was her name...

Shaunah.

(Continuing) Me and the girl are still sending nudes and talking literally all day. I love her a lot, and I could tell she loved me too. She was still upset over the Jake thing and said that it pissed her off that I didn't do anything about it. I told her next time he said anything, I'd stand up for myself. Anyway me and the girl have a huge falling out last weekend and she thinks it's best if we're just friends, I was very upset and I didn't want to lose her. She says she still loves me but I don't believe her. Anyway me and Jake make up and I decide to move on, Jake says he still likes her though. Im still in love with her and we still talk everyday, I was friendzoned, but we still fuck and send nudes. She doesn't want a relationship. Anyway Friday we don't talk as much and I get worried. Twords the end of the day she ask me if I want to Skype like usual and I told her to hold on. When we go to call she says she doesn't want to anymore. I was wondering if everything was alright with her and she said that everything was fine. later that night she calls me and we talk anyway, she apologized for not talking to me and says she was upset. Her and faggot went out on ANOTHER date and this time they went back to her house and fucked. I was fucking livid, but I couldn't tell her that because she was already upset and I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt. So after a few more minutes of talking she fell asleep. The next day I tell her how I felt about it and she's been trying to apologize all day. Well I also found out she had been sending nudes to Jake too and she might like him after all. So I told her to leave me alone and we haven't talked basically all day. What should I do anons? if I cut her off she's still gonna be around me because we have some of the same classes. But I'm so done with this bullshit and I lost all trust in her

Roberta Paulson

alright I gotta go OP, but please don't listen to this guy. clearly a troll. just focus on yourself and trust me, you'll find a girl who loves that. believe me, it'll happen, and you won't even realize it's happening.

as for troll, nothing. you get nothing.

Damn was hoping it was my ex...

Aight have a good night (or morning) user. See ya when I see ya.

Feel you Sup Forumsro. Maybe I'll get a job soon...

This story is amazing and so sad

How to get my exgf back?
Anyone ever get an ex back? What'd you do?
Thinking of just sending a song to her.
We haven't talked in months.
Last thing i said to her was I'm not being friends with her. Last thing she said was she loved me

I'm there with you OP. Wanted to marry this chick and she just broke up with me. Been a couple weeks of deep depression, not sure what to do. Want to let her go, but not sure if I can. Any other hot chick would just not so it for me, she was all I ever wanted in a woman. Been tough, but hang in there bro.

I love America because it is so hard to love my father ;/