youtube.com/watch?v=19JehBxoMR0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwZDNsG-Os
youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZMQoRHkas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_SQ430-g7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>power man 5000
Fuck off with that bullshit

Why dont you contribute to this thread instead of bashing god tier albums nigger

I saw them in concert. Literally no one was paying attention to them.
The girls flashing the crowd in the seats and them in turn flashing the gen am was way more entertaining

If it were a Beatles concert, people would pay attention to the tits...you can't resist tits no matter what

Dis relavant to my interesss

Really, Ghost? Can you think of a more contrived band that doesn't have a real message? You might was well listen to Babymetal, faggot.

Why does this remind me of korn....

The Beatles really army down hill after they recorded this

True God Tier

oi cunt fuck off.

The best band you are not listening to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxDp1i8GXi0

Yes

FUCK off with that scooby doo chase music motherfucking bullshit you fucking brainlet.

Happened to me too. It has a strong resemblance to Korn’s Remember Who You Are album, which I consider theif 2nd to worst.

Fuck your face you ghost loving fuckstain.

Legit started listening to that skipped to 9 minutes in don't know why it did but that song reminded me of someone started crying no idea why. That a really good song.

Nice.

What was their worst?

It's a great album. Why did it make you sad?

Here's a song by one of the singers that may perk you up a bit:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jvxi0l8eKkg

All Zombie really

FTW

in the song blur the technicolor tell me he doesn't say nigger

he doesnt, but it sounds just like it. cant be an accident

Check Em

youtube.com/watch?v=19JehBxoMR0

>Satanic pop music

When he says "Go easy riding danger"? I guess I can kind of see that because he kind of mumbles the lyrics through the whole song, but it's never stood out to me before now.

I can't explain in detail, but you can't get back time. I'm not going to take a novel and write out what happened and why I feel this way but it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. You get so far forward you forget to look back. Memories change over time, they go form bronze to sliver and sliver into gold, problem is gold gets heavy. Song reminded me to look back.

Underrated that fucking intro makes me feel alive

Definitely. I listen to that album from beginning to end frequently when I work out. The whole album just gets my blood pumping.

To me, God Tier.

Hell yeah man

This single

Excellent choice user. This is probably my favorite Green Day album.

Saw them live during this tour. Suicide Note pt. 1 was the playing while the backdrop was up. It dropped and all hell broke loose. It was amazing.

>Memories change over time, they go form bronze to sliver and sliver into gold, problem is gold gets heavy
Heh, I like that. You sound like a romantic.

Here's my favorite song of theirs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwZDNsG-Os

This thread sucks. The are literally zero god tier albums here. I checked.

Then go back to the Grimes or K-Pop thread and fuck off. Or....contribute something god tier.

Oh damn I bet. I gotta say though, even if it isn't one of their hardest songs, Suicide Note Pt. 1 is one of my favorite Pantera songs in general. I like it better than Pt. 2. Not that Pt. 2 is bad, just not as good as Pt. 1 to IMO.

My bad, I'll post some SoundCloud rap and some Miley Cyrus here for your fragile music tastes instead.

When the backdrop dropped, they played Part 2. It was insane. I didn’t think they would play that song but it fucking destroyed.

I don´t know what the fuckheads hate about this album, the only thing think missing on this album are the great guitar solos, the drums sound this way, cause they wanted this album sound raw as much as possible and I personally think it was really creative and it was once again something what no other famous metal band tried before, this album is metal as fuck, that´s why tallicA will always be number 1, cause they are never afraid of taking risks, while bands like Iron Maiden are worshiped by their underground fans for ages only because Maiden never fails to bring the same shit again and again, Maiden makes their music always the same way, only the production is different, but it is still the same shit, that´s why boring bands like Maiden can never even compete with giants like Metallica or Judas Priest.....

P.S.: you fuckheads, don´t bother to hate-reply on this, I am immune to your shit and I don´t care, remember that...

Eat shit fuckface.

youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8?t=70
I bring with me redemption.

kys

Facts

How did Phil sound then? That tour would have been right in the middle of his heroin addiction and I heard his performances kinda suffered as a result.

>P.S.: you fuckheads, don´t bother to hate-reply on this, I am immune to your shit and I don´t care, remember that...

Clearly we do otherwise we wouldn't of been told about the gravity of your NOT CARING. Your mother and father must be proud.

Couldn’t tell from that show. Whole band was dead on. Oh, and White Zombie opened up,for them.

you*

the first album i ever bought. im a nigger so my nigger mom didnt understand my taste in rock music so she cracked it right in my face. said it was the devil

I think it's flawed but fuck everyone I like it

Lol damn. I'm the user that posted the white zombie and Rob zombie right above the Pantera in this thread too. I love Zombie. Met him and the band 5 or 6 times now and have seen them live more times than I can count. I would love to have been at that show.

but shes ok with gangsta rap i bet

I haven't even heard this album, I stopped listening to them after the black album abortion when they became Bob Rock's new payolas.

Fuck Tinfoilica.

ain't nobody know about this

youtube.com/watch?v=_3ZMQoRHkas
just give it 30 seconds user. you will see why it's hated

Great tour. I have seen Zombie a few times as well. Always a great show. Also seen Rob Zombie live as well. John 6 slays.

I hate black album. It just lacks any passion.

Lol John 5. But yeah, awesome guitarist. He's actually touring solo right now I think. Been wanting to catch one of his shows, just haven't looked at dates yet.

Lol I can confirm that white people get this treatment, too. My parents practically had an intervention over pic-related.

Woops, forgot link...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_SQ430-g7Q

Sorry, on mobile.

That's right Bobby, it's the Devil and so is that foosball

I traded a Godsmack cd for this in high school. Pretty good life choice.

i have shit taste in music- the thread

good for you faggot