Trump cucks get ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED by SUPERIOR Mexican Bulls

Look at these pathetic Trump faggots get beaten abused and humiliated in their won country.
youtube.com/watch?v=AlF1B1KeWJI

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ITP5-efLY

youtube.com/watch?v=W0pU75-H_zQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gnwGGhsFQec&list=PLfzcy-6ULHSTJW0AfdJMYckue8uhl6CTM&index=11

youtube.com/watch?v=bXMOaiF0JJQ&index=2&list=PLfzcy-6ULHSTJW0AfdJMYckue8uhl6CTM

youtube.com/watch?v=RtwRRXYwm60

youtube.com/watch?v=hOPZOln_LM4

youtube.com/watch?v=dG3lUihGVE0

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6bEa9lLXw

LMAO

You're big guys aren't you? Amerikeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syNls-J9vXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flag

>canuckold

Even bigger shitposters than Aussies

A fucking leaf??

good to know. Looks like I'm going out after dark with a mask and a baseball bat to crack open some spick skulls and drink some spick blood
inb4 you call me edgy. They call me the spick killer in my neighborhood

You've lost your throne. Welcome to the club.

>no longer saying Trump's crowd is violent
>instead boasting about being the most violent
A fucking leaf, everyone.

Anti-trumpsters showing their true face!
Anti-trumpsters btfo!
Make America great again!

>Trump supporters and Trump saying Mexicans are violent
>"WE'RE NOT WHAT YOU SAY WE ARE!"
>proceeds to engage in violence

They're literally proving Trump's point.

>videos of your dreams being destroyed
>S-S-S-S-S-SHITPOST MEME!!!

you're still cucked though? don't see what your post solved.

you're not doing anything except fapping to anime when your mum falls asleep. you'll exist quietly as your country is conquered by non whites

>a fucking leaf

he lies
he cheats
he steals
>he has heart attacks in the ring

lol run little Trump kekold! RUN AWAY LMAO!

youtube.com/watch?v=syNls-J9vXc

>TALK SHIT GET HIT
trump fags BTFO!

Eddie was a Mexican American, born from a Mexican American in America.

He's too busy being dead to give his stance on illegals or Donald Trumps campaign.

Pls leave him out of this. Stupid fucking leaf.

This is GOOD shitthread. We're catching up to Australia.

>losing side resorts to violence
>calling people doing it fairly pathetic
and I thought australia was the shitposting kind around here

>a fucking country where you get beaten for being white

Canada or America?

Sounds like both desu senpai.

When will Trumps hateful rhetoric end? G-d bless those young hispanic patriots for defending their country from fascist violence.

>can't argue so resorts to violence

Fucking niggers. No wonder you americucks hate those parasites.

In the hotel room, after years of drug abuse.
Being a spic ain't easy.

>can't argue so resorts to derogatory remarks of a certain group
TALK SHIT GET HIT

haha, fucking republicans not beating anyone and everyone senselessly, they truly are savages who are wrong about everything they believe in

> mfw an american calls swedes cucks

Most cucked country in existence today

his argument is that they insult instead of arguing

his insult was just a nice little addition

but yours was nothing but a fallacy

i guess this is what it feels like to know you will never not smell like a nasty shitskin

BE A NIGGER GET DEPORTED

You can argue about politics without chimping out you moron.

wtf I hate burritos now

more like being a pro wrestler pre-2000s aint easy

eddie's story isnt anywhere near the most embarassing

>believing the official story

Hart family are the only good Leaves same goes for Eddie being the only good spic

You put a lot of effort into this. You sure you're pointing out the right cucks?

Violent beaners are just proving Trump right, just stupid fucking pawns in 4D Chess.

trump LITERALLY meming brownniggers into outing themselves as the white-hating subhuman parasites they are

trump opposers BTFO again (do they even have a candidate of their own?)

RIP IN PIECE BENWAH. If you watch a lot of Benoit's older matches (oh wait you can't anymore) you can see the damage that all those headbutts did to him. He would literally writhe in pain after landing one and not the the kind of writhing in pain that an actor would do to sell a move as being dangerous or painful.

Trump plays chess by reaching across the table and taking the other guy's queen on the first move and saying tell you what boss, you can have her back if you suck my dick *wink* and then his cucked opponent is like "w-w-well uh i guess you can keep her if you want m-mr trump"

wrestling: a bunch of men beating each other to death in the course of pretending to beat each other to death

Test's brain was fucked up as well and he didn't gave headbutts. Other wrestlers even said how they didn't even feel Benoit's or Dynamite Kid's head on their chest when they hit them with the move.

More like beating themselves to death.

I gave up trying to defend wrestling years ago, yes, it's fake, but so is every other tv show/movie.

People don't watch an action movie or those shitty dance movies and constantly point out "it's so fake, it's all choreographed!".

Of course it is, it's a fucking tv show.

This needs to spread. These "protestors" are only hurting themselves and the undecided vote will see that. I fucking hate being Mexican and having to see this country torn apart against these spics. Fucking degenerates need to go back to Mexico.

>a fucking leaf
get your shit together lad

Yes it's fake in the sense that it's not actual wrestling but it's real in the sense of how many risks are involved. There are moves that are banned now despite being common in the past due to how easy it was for some to slip up and accidentally break the neck of the person they're "fighting". There's also wrestlers that are frequently forced to retire due to go constant concussions just look at I think Daniel Bryan who was only with the WWE for a few years before being forced to retire due to medical concerns regarding multiple concussions. Everybody knows it's all choreographed and all that.

I'm convinced that all the shitposting Canadians are literally one small, dedicated and paid group of people.

It's pretty obvious. I mean if Sup Forums has groups of organized shitposters that hide on irc channels then what's to say Sup Forums doesn't as well especially when Sup Forums is baited much much easier than Sup Forums.

Theres the one who always defend cuckoldy whos easy to spot.

Gee why don't people want them here?

> IT's A VAST CONSPIRACEH

Fucking emu fucker. You are literally descended from the fucking public masturbators of Victorian England and impoverished toothless Irish peasant whores.

Nothing you say is relevant and nobody gives a fuck what you think cunt. Your posts are nigger tier gopnik convict humor that only American dysgenic subhumans find amusing because of your common nigger ancestry

Seriously, fuck the police on this one, they didn't do anything for about 90 minutes

The cocksucking mayor has the audacity to blame this on all Trump and his supporters too.

I saw more rallies and let those fucks destroy their city and waste money on police.

Trump supporters need to bring legal weapons too, like pepper spray or signs with sticks.

If the police aren't going to do anything to stop attacks against Trump supporters, will they do anything to stop self defense.

At least say sorry after, you maple nigger.

A FUCKING LEAF

>ywn make sweet sweet love to Natalya

>ywn be tyson kidd
>ywn be best bros with cesaro
>ywn fuck natty neidhart

>ywn will never wrestle again because some FATASS Samoan fucked up your neck

why white people in the west are so weak, they flee, afraid to fight with the mexicans and antifa

pathetic

>born too early to explore space
>born too late to explore the world
>born just in time to claim the moral high ground against bolsheviks

>using Eddie for shitposting
not cool, ese.

plus, one of his catchphrases was "I lie, I cheat, I steal". ;^)

Why are these low energy bean fart bags trying to act like muscled niggers from their fantasies?

It's worse than wiggers. "He's a racist, n-n-nigga. F-f-fuck that cracka. A-a-am i dark enough?"

trump was right, they are self deporting!