All I want is a world where gay people aren’t bullied or harassed

All I want is a world where gay people aren’t bullied or harassed

Shut up faggot

Move to California.

work at a liberal arts college. you'll be worshiped

and i want a world without mentally ill people.
so tell me, who's world would be better?

*are

Gay is not normal

lmao bye then, nigga cause you aint shit in your own world. QQ

I'm gay and I think faggots deserve to be bullied. Keeps em from being disgusting queens.

I want a world where gays all die along with indians, niggers, sand niggers, traps and the French but you know tough luck shitdick

But then I'd have nothing to do.
Faggot.

Maybe we want a world where fucking faggots just keep that shit to themselves. You are not equal, fucking democrat.

Stop doing this
>pic related

All I want is a world where gay people aren't.

stop acting so special. you think people who aren't fags aren't bullied or harassed. get a grip on reality

I don't have a problem with gays unless they're acting like straight up fruits. Don't be a fucking fairy and keep your business to yourself like everyone else. Simple.

Interestingly, gays are less able to cope emotionally with that kind of thing. What is just a little harmless joking to you or me is harassment to them, and whhat is harassment to us would be suicide-inducing hate speech to them.

What about bisexuals? Are you biphobic?

all i want is a world where faggots dont exist. should i post it on /b ?

That's all you want? You must live an awesome life, or have really fucking low standards.

Guarantee you he wrote that himself.

>all i want is a world where faggots dont exist
>should i post it on /b ?
I have some bad news for you, dummy

/thread

good.
people need to toughen the fuck up.

you can fuck whatever you want for all i care, but as soon as you start acting like an overemotional bitch, you DO deserve a good beating