Cringe shit you did back in the day Thread

Cringe shit you did back in the day Thread.
I was a hardcore fan of Avatar: The last airbender. I literally spend like 2 months in my backyard trying to be a fire master (i was edgy as fuck). It didn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI
youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i went to a Homestuck irl meetup in 2012

Lol how was it?

Bump

watched full metal alchemist and tried to do magic for a few months but gave up after I got no where

Avatar was the shit. There's no shame in that.

>I literally spend like 2 months in my backyard trying to be a fire master
look at it this way, something on the telly box gave you something that you actually wanted and tried to achieve, nothing wrong with striving for something, that's a lot more than most here will have ever done

You did it wrong. My sister copied the moves and learned kung fu and beat me up all the time

Posted like 40 yo mama jokes on Facebook and no one liked any of them, looking back I have no clue why I did that.

>I literally spend like 2 months in my backyard trying to be a fire master (i was edgy as fuck). It didn't work.

me and my friends just to role play avatar all the time. Best anime ive ever watched (i dont watch anime

Heh, I drew arrows on the back of my hands.

I played both pacifist and genocide runs in Undertale

Is there anyone who hasn't legitimately tried to do a kamehameha at least once?

Carried around an Amy the hedgehog plush toy. She was my waifu and I used to practice lucid dreaming (successfully btw) to spent time with her. We would live in an apartment in station square and go on dates in the mythic ruins. She was the love of my life. One day in early high school I left on the train and never returned. Plush toy mysteriously disappeared my freshman year.

:'( I miss her

I tried to go super saiyan in middle school

I would Naruto-run at recess. I got all the other kids to Naruto-run with me. I wonder if they remember me.

>had some forensics class in 8th grade.
>did a mock murder scene.
>i was outed as the murderer
>"it was user! youre under arrest"
>thought it would be funny to full-on sprint out class screaming "you'll never catch me alive!!!"
>nobody was laughing
>awkwardly walk back to my desk in shame

damn user, it hurts. just thinking about station square and mythic ruins... wow i loved that one game

before i learned how to fap properly, i usedused to stick my dick in toilet paper rolls and let the edge of the tube press against the part where my balls and dick meet.

I made an iPhone 3G review for Youtube in like 2008

I was already a balding loser who had just finished high school when Avatar was airing

The fuck are you on about?
2 months?
I'm not cringing. I'm fucking impressed.
I had the attention span of a spoon.

Fuck them, that's funny

I don't neither. But avatar was fucking cool. Dont know if thats even anime. Idk, dont know shit about it

The hell what are you 12?

Fuck those niggers.

those plebs obv dont know true comedy

I never liked that goku shit. I was the weird one in class back in 2004 because of it

I did some pretty cringy dragonball z stuff back in the day like suddenly start screaming in class luckily I wasn’t alone and i had a friend that did the dbz stuff with me. We had like these “fights” and shit in recess
Good days good days

Wish i knew how to have a lucid dream
I barely have dreams anymore most of the time i just close my eyes,it goes black for a while and then i wake up
To me it feels like my sleep only lasts like 2 seconds if that makes any sense

Well i’m getting old fast

avatar is fucking stupid fuck you

>One day in early high school I left on the train and never returned.
what do you mean?

>be me
>6th grade science camp
>dodgeball
>wear trashbag and undies on my head against advice of cabin counselor because attention whore, hoped I'd do well and seem awesome
>first one out
>went to hs with all the same kids
>continued to do gay shit

boring mostly. i stuck to my friends. there were some strangers there but they were awkward and didn't really want to talk to me. i remember there was a lady cosplaying Dave strider but she was real fat and wore a dog collar.

that was actually funny especially for an 8th grader

made polls about tech shit on my personal facebook back when I still used to be on that shit, it was more sad to see how nobody cared with absolutely zero engagement

lol wtf man

>Did almost this exact same thing, but tried to master waterbending by standing waste-deep in a lake near my house scooping up big waves with my arms
>Thought I was the shit
>Weeks later another kid was making fun of me
>I have a red Solo cup of water in my hand
>illshowhimwhosboss.png
>yell "WATER" and splash it in his face
>he cries
>get sent to principal's office
>All in a day's work for the Avatar

>Ranted at a guy who didn't like Attack on Titan on Ifunny.
>Posted terrible animations on Flipnote Hatena
>wrote a ripoff of DBZ but with space hamsters.

When I was a kid I played with sticks in the backyard and would get lost playing in fictional worlds. Lasted up until about 12. My brother called it sticky time. Also I used to stick fingers in my anus when I shat when I was 9-10.
Would take garbage bags and rip a piece off so it was more "sanitary". Those were the days..?

this. And it still is

23. Avatar was aired in many chink channels before nick

Avatar is like 05 if im not wrong

>Avatar was aired on many chink channels before nick
literally false statement
Avatar was made by Nickelodeon to air on Nickelodeon

My niga there. Avatar's solid af, too bad Korra turned out to be, uhm, a work of lesser quality, uhm

That's fucking hilarious.

The first season of Korra was probably the worst after that it picked up and was okay not great but okay, although I thought the origin story of the avatar was really good, all in all 7/10 where as the original was a 9/10 or 10/10

This.
I really liked avatar, it was really good.
Then I watched the first few episodes of korra. I was disjointed to say the least.
That show is a dumpster fire.

First season was just terrible second season is much better and actually picks up

>second season is much better
nigga how high were you when you watched this shit
the whole show is bad but the second season is the worst of all, and not by a small margin, even the diehard fans admit it

The avatar was great. Korra went and got stupid then feel apart. The whole sjw lesbian crap destroyed that series.

But as a child for me it was Star Wars and wanting to be a Jedi. That was the 80s such a great time. Once I could this metal handle I just knew was a lightsaber well it wasn't but it was a screwdriver.

Oh, this should be fun for me.
>wore Nintendo shirts all the time in high school
>never stopped talking about Nintendo, anime, and/or video games
>pretended to be Spider-Man for a while (because the Disney Channel was showing the 90s Animated Series)
>since parents wouldn't let me wear black, also often wore hawaiian-style flame shirts with sweat pants, no matter what the weather was
>overdid it during PT for the AFJROTC once, and had to be wheelchaired into the school through the cafeteria...during First Lunch
I had diarrhea because of dehydration from that
>dated the fattest chick in school who turned out to be utter trash and a social pariah
>practiced "radical ki" unironically
>dabbled with magick, but not black magick
>carried a Japanese phrase travel book with me everywhere, like a bible
>had a booger wall when I was much younger
>fapped in class once while we were watching MacBeth
>fapped on the bus ride home once
I could go on if I remember more + people want me to

I distinctly remember hating the first season the most, maybe it’s just me. I thought the show generally picked up after that, still not any where near the original but I didn’t think it was terrible.

This is the thing though, compared to everything else that was on at the time it was a pretty good show. The only reason it got so much hate is that it had to be compared to what many people consider to be the best animated show ever made.

>parents wouldn't let me wear black
no wonder you were so autistic, you were raised by maniacs

>maniacs
Na, just military-fetishists who wanted everyone to believe the 'world is so wonderful and great' knowing damn-well that's a lie. Black is my favorite color/shade, and they would go out of their way to make sure I didn't have access to it (unless an anime or Nintendo character was on the front).

These days, I just wear black every-single-day, from head-to-toe...socks as well.

>it goes black for a while and then i wake up
stop smoking pot

Exactly I mean I loved the original it was one of my favourite shows, but anyone who thought they were going to be able to recapture that same feeling with Korra was just bound to be disappointed. But yeah I don’t think the show deserves all the hate.

Sub to my channel for more weird stuff.
i did these today, from now on i will make two per day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehyeKthQleI

youtube.com/watch?v=re2IPhEJV-E

I tried to have that emo bang back in 2007 but my forehead is massive so it didnt went well

ran like forest gump in 2nd grade

Thought it was cool.

Well, I did nothing cringe, before I've opened Sup Forums for myself.

Was in highschool when Matrix first came out. Too poor to buy trenchcoat or mirrorshades like friends. Wanted to play Matrix too. Started running up walls and doing back flips off things to compensate. Now its just called parkor.

Shit, i used to do back flips when i was 14. Now im just 23 and i would break my spine if i try that

That kid at my school molested an eight year old girl with his brother year after graduation and the news made them victims because muh autism.
Looked like the guy from The Cure with a jewy hair. This fucking guy didn't need product to make his hair 1950s.

Did we go to the same school holy shit

Dude i stoped doing backbflips at 30. You is kill very soon

Why? I was in hs from 2003-2007.