Ask a mixed race user anything (pic sorta unrelated)

ask a mixed race user anything (pic sorta unrelated)

Have you ever been stereotyped as either race

Why is u a nigger?

No thanks. Please consider an hero with live stream

Yeah somewhat. I was raised white more or less, I'm a conservative, but people still assume I'm an ape; to be fair I don't care kek

Which streaming platform Sup Forumsro

are you on the darker or the lighter side?

Mom wanted nigger dick, dad hates black females.

How big is your dick?

I'm pretty light, like I'm obviously not white, but people can tell I'm not a nigger.

Like 7ish. nothing special but its better than average I guess.

nice, how bout wideness?

6in girth I think. I haven't measured

Do you think you face less discrimination than those who have darker skin than you?

Fuck you half breed!

Honestly I don't think discrimination is an issue for most people anymore. If you don't act like a retarded monkey no one is going to hate you because of your skin unless they're actually racist. But I would say I face more, black and white people don't seem to like us mixed race people.

When and where baby

Interesting, I went to a liberal arts school and literally everyone there would disagree with you, but they're all entitled assholes, so I'm more inclined to agree with you. Thanks for the answer, user!

You're welcome user. And most people who claimed they're oppressed have to go out of their way to find reasons to be.

Oh shit! Quads confirms! kek

Your mom got blacked or bleached?

Oh shit!

Scroll up, I already said

Don't tell me what to do Tyrone

Sweet dubs
Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about you?

I don't blame him for that niggers are ugly af

Why do mix kids get picked on in middle school

Wow I got dubs and quads. And I don't really and I could care less. I'm happy with how I am.

Okay Landon

did you know non mixed kids get picked on too ? shocking isn't it ?

There's some pretty black women. they're just hard to come by

Pure blood AKA propaganda to conquer and divide a race. Basically what Trump is doing now.

Mixed kids might get picked on because they don't quite fit in with black or white kids. I didn't, I'm not ignorant, but where I live most of the white people were stuck up assholes. and yeah you're right, race doesn't determine if you will get bullied or not.

Mixed dude here.
Black guys told me before that when the race war comes they would kill all us mixed race abominations.
White guys shook my hand and had drinks and partied with me.
Just saying but in real life black people hate mixed people more than whites regardless of what Sup Forums says

I've had different experiences. I know plenty of black people who love mixed people, but there is definitely those who hate us. White people do seem to like us more though, that's why I hang around them more.

Black people hate light skinned niggers. It's the same everywhere and definitely prevalent in asian culture as well. Certain asian ethnicity has advanced so well in this discrimination game that they would hate american or European born of their own race when they go back to their mainland to work, live and/or retire.

then they should hang out with other mongrels. I'm sure there's other like them

Depends where you live, some places there's a lot of mixed people, some there's almost none.

Tbh id love a mixed race community and find a mixed race wife to have kids with

me too

Does one half of you ever get racist on the other half? What sorts of racist jokes do your halves crack at each other?

The one on the top left was a mugshot. I think the guy got some sort of modeling deal after he did his time, if I'm not mistaken

>mixed race #1
>he is just a rich white dude
>pretends to be hardcore
>lived in the hamptons his whole life

Wait what?

Lol not really. But I do live racist jokes, making fun of black and white people is hilarious

You should go to a hypnotherapist for a few years to develop a split personality. Get one half that's a straight-g from da streets, and another half that's a taped-glasses, pocket-protected white geek. Then, have them learn to work together to democratically control your body. Make an unintentionally racist 90s movie about it.

kek

That'd be fucking awesome

Don't you hate white liberals that are always deliberately walking on eggshells every time they try to talk to/relate with black people?

Also have you ever felt confused or conflicted about your racial identity? A lot of my mixed friends tell me that it's sometimes very confusing trying to figure out whether they should try to get along with white people and be white or get along with black people. Or are you just indifferent to the whole thing.

Yes I fucking hate white liberals who think they're standing up for black/ colored people because we don't care. All of them have white guilt and need to get over it. And yeah definitely, not so much anymore but when I was younger I didn't know where I fit in and I had a hard time making friends. It's weird not being able to just be the same as another race

Do you think it's funny at all that in all these "black lives matter" and similarly named groups over half of the rallying force are people who aren't of that race? I think it's hilarious that you can have a rally or a protest for the sake of black people and 75% of the protest is white or latino. White people fighting other white people all while calling the other side racist. I think it's some of the funniest stuff on earth, only in America.

It's pretty funny. All my black friends ghetto or not could care less about black lives matter. we laugh at them just like you

Do you prefer black girls or white girls?

obvious bate man. if that was you it would show the 3 dots next to the bookmark button

damn jeremy meeks is the most aesthetic man ive ever seen.

white. but really it depends on the girl not race

what?

That's not him it's just a random picture of some mixed dudes that some random guy posted kek