Let's play a game Sup Forums. Assume your country has gone to shits (civil war)...

Let's play a game Sup Forums. Assume your country has gone to shits (civil war). Now what do you do (i) flee the country, or, (ii) stay and fight and rebuild your country

I am mentally healthy person whose self preservation instinct works correctly so I dodge armed conflict if I can.

>Implying Argentina isn't gone to shit (civil war) already.
Seriously, the whole Leftist populist VS Right-Wings are pretty insane. Before you say Hi to someone they ask you from wich side are you.

>Australia
>I live in Western Australia
>Let all the gooks, lebs, muzzie's and Somali's kill the hipster vegan's then each other in the Eastern States.
>Road trip over East once shit dies down and Make Australia Great Again

Stay if the faction I support provide decent military training to its men.
Leave if I'm about to be sent immediatly in combat like a good goy cannon fodder.

flee the country, I have double citizenship though

the only time I get a get and it exposes me as a coward fucks sake

Wow... Really makes you think.

You're lucky to have the Emu protecting Australia.

digits observed fug.

lel, your id almost says weak

witnessed

what a waste

Stay. Nobody has guns here and i have few summer houses around the island,

Monoethnic state. Civil war is unlikely and of it happened I would leave.

I would not fight for a multi cult state under any circumstance.

>my country
Thank god I am not German and my family only came here for the welfare benefits. I will leave Germany and go to Israel immediately as soon as trouble starts.

>Fighting for Cuckmark

Hell no.

Learn from it, coward.

And ITT we see why Europe is fucked beyond imagining. None of them is willing to stand and fight for their homes and their culture. They lost without ever putting up a fight.

Probably just hide in the countryside where no one would find me.

>their homes
I can't afford a home.

Convert to Islam

>quints
>ID: w..ea..k

I pick option 2

fucking wasted

This. The main conflict would be happening in London and the other cities. Fleeing to Cornwall is objectively the best choice. I doubt they'd bother targeting St Austell or Bodmin.

I use the unrest to my advantage and become a faction leader, overthrow the government and crush dissent. Once I stabilise the country and control inflation with a stable economy I will spend money improving the military and start a crusade.

>no guns for decent white folk
>niggers, muslims and the government all heavily armed
>high numbers of cucks that will just spread their cheeks for ahmed
>no woods to go inna
>European army would suppress any form of resistance in the name of tolerance
>can't escape over a land border
>government hates its own people

I'll either kill myself or try and flee to somewhere that still respects freedom, like Russia

Checked. I'd flee your country too.

Im going whaling on tumblr feminists if shit goes down.

If you mean Sweden => Fly to Russia.
If any other country => Fly to Russia.

St-Petersbourg is in all points similar to Europe.

Fight obviously. What kind of man doesn't fight for his beliefs and country? Plus there's always the added benefit to killing mudslimes and nigs.

If you think the armies support what's going on, you're wrong. There's been chatter about the army thinking of a coup here, I'm pretty sure your country is the same. The army won't defend the minorities and even less listen to those in power.

wana switch sides of the border. im sure youll love it

(iii) keep you posted from my NEET bunker

Okay then fight for France.
And come to Belgium cleaning our Jihadists, because our military won't do the job.

>weak coward right there boys

Of course I'd fight. Why would I want to miss out on the great happening of our generation.

leave

GENOCIDE THE SOUTH OF THE COUNTRY
IT IS NEEDED

fight and rebuild

Stay here, but shoot every person i see.

And then ask questions

>civil war
>canada

Option C: wake up

I assumed the civil war would be over glorious western secession.

Fight.
Then enslave the faggots and make them rebuild everything again. Then shoot them all.

Need some help with that if you want you can join us again fun times

Yep, when the SHTF, all of Europe will be cleared before we stop.

Let's make the united kingdom of the netherlands great again

Run? Fuck no.

Shit, motherfucker. I probably started it.

Implying there will ever be a civil war in the EU. Any kind of future war will be a diplomatic one because of the tight grip of the elites upon the balls of the government of [insert here name of EU cuck nation] nation. Whatever madness is going on throughout the planet in Western nations is spreding like a virus and is politically and financially supported by fuck knows what. Honestly what the fuck happened? Countries like Romania were always torn apart for resources but what is going on in Scandinavia and W Eu [UK, Franch, Deutchcuck, etc] is giving me headaches? Civil war you say? I say never. All conflict will be abolished and all of Europe will become something like India or Indonesia where it is absolutely normal to work for 3$/month and hope you'll be assigned an easy life.

>Live in a 98.8% white area
>Day one riots
>Report to TT headquaters
>Sign up as emergency yeoman and await instructions
>Worse case scenario flee North.
>Only people packing firearms round here are Farmers, the TT and their mums.

BTW britcucks this is absolutely normal to you. Now people in Uk stopped discussing payment per hour but payment per day. Also abuse is also common. I've been told by Romanians that countries like Germany and France have started to to fuck up their nationals too with shit wages and undetermined number of hours.[Kind of shit you'd expect in PooInLooLand] Also I remember some Swecuck bragging that the GDP in Swedenistan increased but the turbofag should've asked himself if the standard of living has anyway increased? How about public spending? How about changes in law regarding the comfort of nationals?

>>Live in a 98.8% white area
That being where? Up north? Whitest place I've seen was Cudworth. Almost no niggers or shitskins. Blew my mind.

Stay even if i die

Fight.

>England
>Get a bunch of white lads together
>Stock up on bricks and molotovs
>March to the paki side of town
>Burn down the mosque
>devilish.jpg

If I was European I'd stay and fight.
But I'm Venezuelan and I should've fled a while ago

I will move to England for a some period of time, then I will permanently move to the USA. I'm going to do it without a civil war.

>don't want to fight
>don't want to flee

(iii) kill myself

Is there any chance to a coup or civil war in Venezuela? How is the sitution there?

>coup
Yep, it's the same here.
One of the top army generals said that if Corbyn got into power the army would likely stage a coup

Kill as many nazis as possible.

Rekt by your own digits.

Just arm me up senpai and Im willing to shoot shit up.

(ii) I stay.

My bunker is where I keep my food, my guns and my best bottles of wine. I'll be fine. In fact, I sort of hope the food become scarce

This would allow me to establish some sort of black market. I could even take under my protection a few qt that I would prostitute in exchange of gold and jewelry. Therefore, at the end of the war, I would be richer.

I won t pee facing the Wind, if u know what i mean

leave. once cancer sets in. life is too short. fuck everyone else.

Not Bad at all

is this a joke?
of course fucking run this place is doomed when arabs and allahfags came in here