I'm a 6'2" god.
I don't mean to look down on you manlets, but I don't have a choice

Randy Newman said it best: "Short People got no reason to live."

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

6'3 here
just came to laugh at you folks
have fun with your bad genetics manlets

Well I’m 5’8” ig I barely make the cut

The important part is that you make the cut. You're capable of being a man.

i'm 5'9. can i join anyway?

6 footer here fuckoff golems

6'1 here, honestly being tall is overrated. People always ask you to grab shit from the top shelf, always have family members go "wow user you're so tall", have to bend down to kiss a girl, knee problems, if you aren't ripped you just look like a twig, etc.
In short everything has pros and cons so be comfortable with who you are because sweating over things you can't control is a waste if time.

It worked they all fucked right off

Lol chased out all the manlets

Is 5’10” manlet status?

>mfw 5'9"

I'm 6'4 106kg white
feels good, k thx

come at me smol bois

look at all of these superiority complexes
beta virgins detected

so 5'11 is off limits to this?

5'10 barefoot. look 6ft with shoes on.

go fuck yourself dwarf.

(You)

6,4 fuck the little boys
pic related its me

all men under 5,5 should be forced to take dick from us alpha tall males

You may not be a Manley but we still don’t accept you because of your beta status and looks

giraffe in human form jesus

>tfw 6'2 and good looking face

i am 5'11'' therefore kneel before your king peasants

So 5’10” is not manlet right

How is someone even shorter than Messi

Prove it, niggy

>mfw when 6'5" and reasonably attractive but still a virgin

Tfw everyone in this thread who said they're 5'9 is literally 5'6-5'8 because I'm only 5'9 and I've seen you "5'9" dudes.

We counting in shoes or not

tfw

5'11

kill me

kys manlet

5'5 checking in.

Why haven't you an heroed

Getting pussy has never been an issue for me and I like drugs so

5'6 and loving eating out 6'5 girls standing up. Be jealous giraffe necks.

Angery

Barefoot only cuck goyim

I thought I was a manlet.
>5'10"
>175 lbs

If you're white or black then you're a manlet

I'm 6'7" how's it feel to know I outgrew that size in middle school?

Fucking hell did you just remove your neck rings? If so how many did you wear?

I see you are a man of culture as well

5'9.5" here. Wuddup baby boys, hows the weather down there?

Foh, russell westbrook

just jump off a dresser

Fake and gay

Im 2'3, faggots, I'm still taller than you 5'7 fags

nope. you're clearly regretting the fact that you're 6'0. It's ok, there's always a next life. Oh wait...

I'm five foot 10 and woman online have accused me of being a manlet because of my proportions. I've got a very large head. I can only wear a couple brands of glasses. For example the largest Tom Fords.
It's funny when online dating paid off for me because they always said they thought I'd be shorter.
Anyway if woman who thought I was a manlet were willing to date me then I don't see what your problem is. Im going to assume most of you don't have enormous heads or anything else going on.
I mean like fucking Quentin Tarantino head, but with the face of Nick Cage.

What about if I'm native American?

Just be happy you're alive, chief

I wont date a guy over 5'9 if thats any consolation. But i guess being topped isnt what most of you are looking for, sorry boys

Five foot ten isn't a manlet in any culture. It's the average in America. Also most black people aren't basketball players. I've known them to come in all sizes, both above and below the belt. When woman say you're too short for them, it's their way of politely saying "piss off ugly". If you were tall they'd say "sorry, I don't date giants". It's more polite than "gah, you're hideous".

Chief, I see what you do there kek

Manlet is 6'2 and under not 5'7 and under

>be 5'8

Topped?

He fucks guys in the butt

Bingo

No, dumbass, Manlet is 7'2 and under not 6'2 and under

Just become welterweight mma fighters. Half those guys have less than a decade of martial arts training and can't box. Just keep the weight off and at five foot 7 you'll be golden. Remember to get on the inside of lanklets and to push kick the manlets when they try to shoot low. Nothing says piss off like a heel to the face.

no, you morons the only non manlet was Sultan Kösen if you're under 8 feet 3 inches you might as well be a girl sissy

You mean it only goes one way? Please tell me you at least suck them off when it's over.

After? Na more like before, during and after. Like I said, I like short guys. A lot.

>implying real human males can be below 6ft
Don't worry kids, you'll grow up one day. If not you can always tie a rope around your neck and get a friend to pull it for you really hard, or hang yourself to let your body grow more easily.

How do you suck a guy off while in him? I can't imagine the contortionist human pretzel.

I love these threads. Short beta losers blaming their height for their beta status, tall beta losers trying desperately to convince people that being tall means they aren't beta losers.

It's just like the blacked threads but based on heightbinstead of skin color. > It doesn't matter if you're 5'2" and pure muscle of 6'7" and pure lard/ skin and bones. What matters is that you're incapable of socializing with people who aren't losers and incapable of getting laid by any woman better than a 3/10

Or you could become an actor. youtu.be/VP81mNyrQfY

He's five foot seven in shoes

Never doubt the degeneracy of faga

Do you think the second my dick goes in I simply cant take it out until I make cumzies?

Who's that scootin' on a scooter, fatty doo-doo!

well, 160 here, which if google didn't fuck up, is 5.2
I live in manlet land, so i never realized how short i was.

So you just spread santorum everywhere?

I live an alternative, unhealthy lifestyle.

Yes. You should still least take the condoms off between goes. Like when I fuck a chick on her period.

I dont like condoms. Id rather get aids then to carfully roll on a condom and have a 50/50 shot of losing my erection.

>he says as he posts on Sup Forums

What? Just buy none latex. Skins brand large if you're normal sized. Regulars if below. They don't stretch like latex but they also won't strangle your cock. Provided you get the right size. If you're enormous then I'd recommend finding a different brand. Oh, and unless you're tiny don't buy Trojan brand none latex. I had to cut off the top in order to get out of one. It was so tight around the base that it gave me a priapism. Plus it left a little uncovered. They lack length and girth.

I mean when they demand a condom Ill throw one on, but Id much rather stay raw.

You disgust me. If not in a monogamous relationship, then wear condoms. It's like not washing your hands before making someone else s sandwich.

I'm 5'7" senior in high school, all the freshmen are taller than me

I fuck men, it is what it is.

No, you fuck people without wearing protection. That is what it is

I appologize, but Im totally going to continue doing it. I mean Ive been in the same relationship for years now but I wont excuse the years prior.