Ylyl thread

ylyl thread

And how is this funny?

OP is a faggot

Ffs will you please explain this

What makes the left side of mario funnier than the right side?

B8??

>currentYear
>not getting the newest hot meme
literal niggers please

lmfao

This meme is garbage just like a large majority of memes these days

do people really not get it??

Officially crowned the worst ylyl thread ever. OP I hope you get gangraped by Somalian immigrants.

people really get it, and its actually painful to see someone invest their time in this absolute dud of a joke. its even more innane than the log morons.

and I fuck a nigga bitch

This
Fuck off trying to make a meme

water soluble, then ask if I have battle of the frogs on the newest system called the cuckcube, the fate of the world is on our heads, this is not for personal reasons, this is literally just for shits and giggles @5592300755

Hey fags let's do some real ylyl
Like back in the day
water soluble, then ask if I have battle of the frogs on the newest system called the cuckcube, the fate of the world is on our heads, this is not for personal reasons, this is literally just for shits and giggles @5592300755

ITT: 10x more cancerous version of the 007 burger dead meme

Use the catalog you fucking niggers. Just because you f5 page one doesn't mean there isn't 2 ylyl threads up. Fucking fags

Hey Sup Forums, why don't you call my workplace and ask if our disks are water soluble, then ask if I have battle of the frogs on the newest system called the cuckcube, the fate of the world is on our heads, this is not for personal reasons, this is literally just for shits and giggles because they take everything so seriously @5592300755
>inb4inb4
>inb4nypa

you're sister

I have a life outside the internet, you sperglord.

>the newest hot meme
Found the cancer.
Easiest game yet.

Now that's a meme

Look for my thread
Hey Sup Forums, why don't you call my workplace and ask if our disks are water soluble, then ask if I have battle of the frogs on the newest system called the cuckcube, the fate of the world is on our heads, this is not for personal reasons, this is literally just for shits and giggles because they take everything so seriously @5592300755
>inb4inb4
>inb4nypa
>pic unrelated

>inb4inb4
>inb4nypa
>pic unrelated

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT IT!!!!! LMFAO

alright, who posted my meme in the mom nude thread. It was fuckin' one oh yas

Is Milhouse a meme yet?

>inb4inb4
>inb4nypa
>pic unrelated

fuck that's terrifying

Can you explain it?

calling rn, im i the 559 area too. wheres your work? i could go in and ask too

omfg u guys don't get it??? fucking tards!

Rofl

the logs are 100x funnier than this shit... log

never

all fields

is this a fingebox thing?

open in photoshop
delete the rest of the image outside the red circle
delete the red circle
set it as background layer with clear background (transparent, not white)
invert colours
save as .png
open as text file follow the link

someone do it and post please

Angry boi

open as text file you fuck

I might as well feed the trolls MODS MODS MODS

And yes i know it's bait I just kinda wanna see what happens

boo to this thread.

This guy get's it. He's in with the op. Can't believe how cool this is. O.p. Is G_d

Holy shit! I just got it

Get

who

me?

go

Looks like the outline of a log

Fuck off OP

I have no fuckin clue what this means
My closest guess is it was a joke that was made and it actually means nothing but we are supposed to pretend it's a meme?

Bazinga

I'm afraid to do this. Has someone else done it yet?

Again?

retards that don't get it lmao