This was the first girl I ever "shamed". It's been 3 years now since I started and I've done about 5 other girls...

This was the first girl I ever "shamed". It's been 3 years now since I started and I've done about 5 other girls. I wanted to revisit Mackenzie. At this point she has no social media. But she's also not so prevalent online. Any ideas how I can reignite her shaming? Or other places I can post her pictures?

How about you start here?

I've literally posted her here HUNDREDS of times.

Post Virginia

Who's Virginia?

Wow such a fucking hero of you. "shaming" women.. fucking impotent pseudomasculine little bitch. What did she do? Hurt your feelings?

Beta bitches, whenever you see "shaming" of sluts consider what kind of lame, boring, timid and unappealing women you will be left with if those arbitrarily proclaimed sluts would dissappear. Fucking virgins.

Is that chelsea manning

Funnily enough she never did anything to me. Sweetest girl around. She doesn't deserve this at all...but it's still happening to her.

Post Virginia.

Just show us some Virginia already.

hahaha you guys are killing me! Who the fuck is Virginia?!

She looks like a very nice young woman. Fuck you OP.

>1414386510805.jpg

Sure faggot

Gtfo pvt manning.

And the point is..?

hur dur sure faggot. Shut up pussy. I don't have all her pictures saved on all my computers at all times. Luckily she's just a google search away. What SHOULD the picture be titled!?

Picture should be titled OPisAfaggit.jpg

you posted her on anonib didn't you? literally OBSESSED

That'd be a typo though.

Yea I posted her there initially. That's kind of how it all started. That website lead me to really enjoy doing this. Sometimes I go on there and save girls pics, then do some sleuthing, find their facebooks and shame them too. Without ever even meeting them.

Damn, bitch needa put the fucking tweezers down and back away slowly.

were you ever in the usaf? or did you just latch on to her

Holy fuck guys. It's fucking hackerman.
Everyone hide your IPs. I'm routing through four different proxies to be safe.

He latched on. This nigga got some kinda wierda fixation.

Hahaha. That's funny. But no I don't claim to have any hacking abilities. And I'm not even saying it to be cool. I'm sure you know how much information is freely available. These days I'm sure there are 10 year olds that know more than me.

Witnessed

Jesus Christ I'm disgusted with all of you... not a one of you checked these dubs.

ok it's just kind of weird that he'd latch on to such a mediocre looking girl, i would think he had been secfo or something to even take notice in the first place

I don't disagree, but OP doesn't exactly come across as top tier material.

does she take it in the ass?

Post pics of the other 5 girls u did

not a chance. And have them somehow be connected? No thank you.

Unfortunately no.

Son, go home. Dads working on these dubs here

I don't blame you. It must really hurt to be rejected over and over again by numerous women. The constant reminder of how worthless, clingy and overly obsessed you are must really eat away at you. It's quite sad really, dedicating your time to women who barely even remember that you're still alive. All I see is a jealous ex who spends his nights crying because girls refuse to tolerate your child-like personality. So keep on shaming those girls, hopefully one day your miserable existence will come to an end.

I totally hear you. Like that's the majority of these cases. But strangely not me. Like I'm a popular successful guy. Multiple dates and loved by the ladies. Great shape and successful job. But I still do this stuff. What do you think that means? Am I broken inside? Sociopath? I feel remorse for things so I don't think sociopath.

Names? Types of bodies? Saved vs hairy vag?

Give us something.... or GTFO

Shaming is so hot. I can't stop doing it either. I shame my current gf who's a feminist.. I try to find Trump supporters that want to see her.

Trump Supporter Here

Then show some faceless nude pics you artard!!

i think your post says more about you then her. what a loser you must be

I judge people on their actions, not on their thoughts. What I mean by this is that if you have something dark inside you, like a really disturbing fetish, you can still be a good person. As long as you don't do practice it, then you're absolutely fine. Well in this case, you appear to go out of your way to knowingly hurt another person and you feel absolutely no remorse. This would indicate that you have some kind of empathy problem, maybe a sociopath but I can't be sure. You could start by not doing these things, but I doubt you wanna do that. Either way, I don't think you're a good person for doing this and if you want to be a decent human being then you shouldn't do this. The only thing you have going for you right now is the fact that you understand that there is something wrong with you, but you have no idea what. Figure that out and make an attempt to be a decent human being. Also, you probably are a sociopath/psychopath, based on the fact that you already show two of the most common traits. Lack of empathy and a grandiose sense of self worth. You also have a lack of judgment which would suggest that you're impulsive, another common trait of a psychopath.

People that shame girls are super fucked up.

But I’m glad they do it.

Because beating off to random internet titties with said tits Facebook page open on my other monitor sure helps in the old boner department.

ITT: OP comes off as a complete fucking loser

user-ib dot la/mil/
hotmilitarygirls dot com

You're welcome.

Kill yourself
>Shaming women
Your as bad as the Niggers

You shitbag. You're the reason - along with Marines United - as to why I have to sit through 3 hour long SHARPS briefings every fucking month.

any other airforce girls you shamed? or military in general. IF not interested in others.

shamed this one awhile ago, now shes all over the internet

ultraviolence

Oh shit! Hackerman!! I'm setting my PC on fire now!

yeh she was fun.. i was not OP of this one, i just reposted her on user-ib asking for more and our post made the news, haha they blurred her face out though

You're clearly a psychopath.

Look at this response. You stroke your own ego in a nonchalant fashion followed by you steering the question away from your obvious disorder.

Destined to die hallow and alone. All of your victims will grow from your senseless crimes, but you'll sit a useless husk. It's almost poetic.

I remember my first beer

same bro. Job that travels on the regular, like weekly, having decent amount of money, an tinder... fucking works miracles. if you ever want to trade OC hmu bkiwiwilly. id rather not dump to these leaches

OP is a faggot that will die alone and unloved

>dat face
She looks very weird. She scare me.

How about a story?

Got a kik?

Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

get a load of this dickless muppet who saved some whores pics off the tubes so he can repost them and feel manly. die soon beta.

I think you're a liar, obviously

>funnily enough
I don't think trusting your powers of self observation is the solution

so you don't trust psycopaths to just explain their actions? Fascinating

>Like I'm a popular successful guy

Come back op, I want you to sleuth someone!

/thread

What these guys said OP. You're a degenerate.

>and loved by the ladies
Would someone who is popular, successful and not autistically challenged actually use this phrase? No. The answer is no.