I'm really frustrated

I'm really frustrated.
Why the single most important aspect of a human being would be the hole they want to be penetrated or penetrate? Why the hell the most "pride" people have is their sexuality? Or the fucking ethnicity wich is 0,5% of their entire genome? Or fucking religious belief, wich doesn't even influence the reality.
Where the fuck is the human mind pride? The conquerors of this planet. The discoverers of science. Soon the explorers of other planets. Why would I value a cock in my ass and be proud of being gay and didn't be proud of medicine, physics, math.
Why there are country flags and pride every fucking where, even if they represent completely arbitrary borders and no fucking earthborn pride?
Sorry for my pessimistic tone.

Nuts to butts

People prefer to comment a useless sentence to really discuss an idea. Why?

No one up to a discussion? Sad...

This could make for a good pasta

Because instinct you fucking moron

Most people don't think or develop beyond a simpler version of life.

too long didnt read ur shit. probably kys is the best option.

Two different topics which makes discussion difficult. The only unifying answer is, people are primitive. We are the lowest form of civilized life in the universe. Just past monkeys. So we do stupid things. And we always will, until something better replaces us.

I really want to believe that we are more than animals. That's where the human pride comes in hand. The pride of overcome the animal instinct. The pride of try to reach a deity status through knowledge. Where the fuck is thia pride?

Argentinean here

You must read a lot of metafisical books

Then learn how to meditate

And finally learn how to use your mind and how everyone's work

Im actually going to take over the world or at least this part of it just need time

You can do it also but only if you focus on your goals

If one of you makes contact with me I will put you on then ground , but if you just want to Ally say to me "behind the wall like a burned man "

And isn't like only dumb people don't have this pride. Even fucking real smart people do not show even the slightest hint of it.

I'm really frustrated.
Why the single most important aspect of a human being would be the hole they want to be penetrated or penetrate? Why the hell the most "pride" people have is their sexuality? Or the fucking ethnicity wich is 0,5% of their entire genome? Or fucking religious belief, wich doesn't even influence the reality.
Where the fuck is the human mind pride? The conquerors of this planet. The discoverers of science. Soon the explorers of other planets. Why would I value a cock in my ass and be proud of being gay and didn't be proud of medicine, physics, math.
Why there are country flags and pride every fucking where, even if they represent completely arbitrary borders and no fucking earthborn pride?

A.I. is the future. Whether humans are destroyed by their own creation, or simply merge with it, humanity, as we know it or outright, will cease to exist. And probably fairly soon. Hell most humans, myself included, already act like fucking robots at THIS point. Wake up, morning routine, commute, work X amount of hours, commute, after work routine, sleep, repeat. So called "autism", which is to say "emotionless, yet usually extremely skilled in math and science", is another symptom of this trend. It's all about order and control. I'm not saying any of this is necessarily bad, it just is what it is.

This is the fucking feeling I'm looking forward of people. But not a so individualistic one.

As long as there are avenues of ignorance for people to take in life, there will be people to take those routes. It's an inevitability of human nature unfortunately, so until we have an artificial intelligence that can bring our young up to snuff in a sensible manner, we're always gonna have deviants of the norm. People by nature can't handle making policy for a planet's worth of humans because free will is a thing, to a degree it's necessary though unless you want a world akin to the Matrix or Equilibrium. Killing an idea is next to impossible, so the next remaining option is to let it run it's course and die out as a viable route through Social Darwinism. Just batten down the hatches and ride it out OP, that's what the rest of us are doing.

This is the unavoidable future. But yet, as the creators of the machine " " " god " " " e should be more prideful.

Because that's what they been taught to do

''Feel Proud of your country!''

''Feel Proud of your decisions and who you are!''

''Feel proud of meaningless shit''

On the other really important achievements are delivered as long and boring information that you are ''forced'' to learn for an exam,when there's a big achievement in...let's say science,it is the new of the day,but only for one day,when on the other side gay pride shit is around every day

In other words we are not being taught to respect important things,just meaningless bullshit

Nah fuck you and all the ones who are not enlighten

How old where you when you started to know shit ?

That is the greatest problem of us, we are old and our future is really going slow

I trained a child to be the one to rule the world , she knows everything, she knows how the world works at early age

Can you imagine the power she have?

She is so great now that even left me behind becouse she can't be with someone that only will slow her

Do you realize the monster I created ?

I'm really amazed how some answers to my initial argument were extremely similar to my own thoughts. Glad to know there are at least a few smart (by smart I just mean logical) people in this world.

Fucking fuck you. Since I'm 12 I know I'm not capable of conquering the world, but I know I could make someone that could. My entire life I learn, everything I can, just to raise a "king". At this moment I'm at medical school in order to have a wealthy life just to raise my future son. I'm currently 22 but I have the same objective you have since 12. I will raise the one. And it scares me that someone had the same idea I did. You are smart.

Are you me nigger? I'm studying for medifag also

But I will not have a kid, I'm going to marry the queen of this world

Your child will be late , this world will be closed in less than 20 years

Also you need him to be handsome and have the characteristics of a king

It's not working if you are a ugly nigger but with the mind of a god

Enjoy your ban.

No need of a blood related son. Also eugenics. Planning on tracing a bunch of orphans DNA and choose the best one. Iq test too.

What??

>Since I'm 12

the problem is you user.
we were always primitive disgusting pigs,
and those few who preached otherwise were actually ignorant about their own humanity, like for example nietzsche, with his dream of people standing up to their basic animal behaviour, was a complete hack who shat and pissed and ate garbage and fought with his kin like a weak baboon reserving to words instead of actually fighting this unjust fucking world, he also, died just like anyone else, his body in rot and his work raped and abused for power and privilege and degenerate pop culture.
you think too much of us humans, don't let technology and science fool you into thinking we are something special and grandiose, after all, those are but sophisticated tools in use of our same old dumb animal behaviour.

>daddy daddy, why did we fly to the moon?
>hoes nd shieeet

>daddy daddy, why did we pour trillions of dollars into technology?
>TOGTFO son

daddy daddy, why did europeans colonised the entire world?
>bcuz spices and burgers and my newports and shieeet

>No need of blood related son

Wrong, you can transfer yourself to a son if you do it well

Create a more perfect son if you fuck a high quality woman

It's hard and a Longshot but it can work , or can be shit

That's why I prefer my queen, she was small and empty but with a extremely high potential

Artistically God, the beauty of a god, the mind of a fucking serial killer , sharped and cold and the intelligence to trow me away to be better and better than me

your brain is there just to keep your dick alive long enough for it to see some action
everything else is just a byproduct
and i do mean every thing
look at the world around you
all those skyscrapers all those space rockets
ai technology
internet
even the words i write wright now

all exist just for the sake of one key thing
fucking
fucking and multiplying

like a fucking cancer

Not denying we are mortals nor humans. Just saying we have the potential of a god. If any fucking one will be immortal or all knowing in this universe it will be us or something we create (AI). This alone is a reason worth of pride, not you skin color or birth place. Didn't stated any other thing than this.

I’d rather die then conform to my own brain. Normies shall not win this war.

Art, music, food. Everything is instinct, but we need a pound of rice, not a risotto. We do excelence. We contemplate. We overcame in many ways the necessity of reproduction. I'm assexual for example and I will make the possible to develop science. Not everything is only instinct, everything born in it but we do evolve. Philosophy is the greatest proof.

Because scienctists are still a minority population. The vast majority of "people" are glorified cockroaches. They eat, fuck, and hide, never understanding where they come from or what's behind it all. Then they call scientists "nerds" and "betas", and STILL have the gall to ask questions like "why am i here" and "whats the meaning of it all", meanwhile, popping their fuckin chicken tendies into the microwave while having ZERO understanding of the physics behind microwaves, let alone chicken tendies, in the first place.

OP, be a scientist. A disspassionate, objective, reasonable scientist. Religious chistfags all say their leader and savior leads them by example. You, OP, as a scientist in the making, are the Second Coming theyve been waiting for, but are too stupid to realize they are the jews who are crucifying you.

DIES IRAE. DIES ILLA.

Nothing in this entire fucking world gives me more pleasure than a talk like this. Not sex, not food, not even fucking heroin (heroin maybe). How is this fucking raw instinct. This obnoxious thirst for knowledge????

back to r9k

philosophy is just another byproduct

you think that asexuality is a form of overcoming nature
but in reality it's just nature's way to deal with human excess
a way to control population of sorts

The problem with your argument is that, if lead to extreme, nothing can overcome nature. So even and fully robot AI society is still guided by raw nature. Ergo, it's impossible to overcome nature no matter the scenario, transcendence isn't possible. But I still prefer to believe that a pig that tries to clean itself is a better pig than one who doesn't, eve if it would never cease being a pig.

Philosophy is blind rumination. It's really no different to the stupidest religions/cults/ pick up artists / self-help books. Science is the only rational "philosophy." Observe, test, record, compare results, repeat.

Philosophy is a science. Science born from philosophy. Aristoteles was the prime mathematician and his math came from philosophy. I'm talking about Plato and Schopenhauer kind of philosophy wich is based on axioms, not Kant or Socrates mindless rumination like you're talking.

well, your argument is a prime example of our completely natural elitism over nature.
and trust me, use that ideology right and you might get some prime cootch.
but other than that and some warm feeling inside, you won't get much.

I'm really frustrated.

Any meaning you give to life is just a warm lie. That's kind of the point here, I'm aware of it. But still more noble in my view than a "let's be proud of our hair color".

Because the vast majority of people are mediocre and have nothing else of value in their lives.

Philosophy is indeed a primal science. But not every bit of intelectual thought is philosophy.

years of reasoning and development
from aristoteles to musk
gave you dick pics and calling someone a nigger online
right or wrong
science is just another sophisticated tool in hands of primitive monkeys
so judging by its merits alone
science is not that awesome
even disgusting to a certain extent

but why do you seek comfort in blind ideologies user?

Yup. But only full logical line of thinking is true philosophy.

To avoid complete nihilism? I know nihilism is great to make science but not that good way of living. Extreme logical, but a bit painful.

First thread I've seen on b that is pretty legit, good though process OP, I hope you're like 18 dropping this knowledge so I can imagine you as a young mind.

Like my pic? I enjoy it

But the whole point of the thread is about pride. If not about the sharpest tool us, monkeys, have, science, of what should us be proud of? We will be monkeys anyway. I really think my knowledge is more worth than my butthole.

22 yo. Thx.

why not refrain from pondering over minute details of life and just live it
there are no answers out there man
no book
no movie
no speech
or revelation
nothing will give you rest of mind on this endless quest for ''truth'' or objectivity
not even nihilist which by itself is an idea no man can bear to hold for our existence is to big for nothing and ''nothing'' is to big for us

I agree with you op, but tbh I don't ever think it's gonna change like humans will always value their pride above all else, doesn't matter how advanced we get.

It's pretty fucking sad, do you have any idea how to change this op?

>I really think my knowledge is more worth than my butthole
only to you and your immediate family
but other than that, sorry, but not really.

Because the jews run the world currently. Kill off the jews and the human species becomes respectable. Until then, it is degenerate garbage. Satanic subhumans leading the world.

Don't know if by zealousness or sheer instinct but I'm dragged to doubt. The only process that got me out of depression was lying to myself that something matter. Can't bear a no purpose, carefree, hakunamatata life. So I chose knowledge as my transcendence goal. So here I am pursuing the most noble "meaning" I could find.

In a large spectrum I know my mind doesn't concern the world. But only me. So my pride. Hence my choice mind>butthole. And as a adept of this belief(wich isn't completely logical) I try to convince others to value their mind aswell.

It isn't. That is the advertised mindset.

In order to sow as much discontent as possible and then control people by controllung the solution.

inb4 no it's because gender studies is actually important

t jew

Don't you really think that earth wouldn't be a slightly funnier place if people valorize more knowledge than Nicky Minaj's butt?

>Argentinean
>take over the world

Like come on, isn't this topic fun???? And why u see so little things like this on net but tons of garbage? Knowledge is FUN. Why doesn't it sell like a mono word song? Why is humanity not even trying to scape the animal instinct if there's so much more out of buts and a simple retarded music beat?

We will never be on another planet, were so fucked it would make ypur mind puke

It's ridiculous. But keep in mind that for a lot of people who may have spent a long time repressing their sexuality, it can be extremely liberating to finally accept it, and that can lead to an overblown - almost manic - desire to act on your impulses.

like other user said scientists are a made fun of minority

and the majority likes farting sounds and nigger beats. OP needs to be patient and choose their friends wisely

I'm picking up what you're puttibg down

And all this shit just on the internet era, where knowledge is free and sooo easy to obtain. We have google, wich is basically an omniscience fountain. Why people doesn't even try to reach for knowledge. Every single one is capable of being a fucking einstein. But people don't even try. Why? Why they try to stay as ignorant as an chimpanzee when knowledge is knocking their doors??? Why the fuck 95% of population know fucking Britney Spears but not Tesla, Mendel, Gauss, Darwin or even fucking Michael from Vsauce???? I understand instinct and all, but why to CHOOSE stay ignorant??

Look dude, there's an ultimate consciousness somewhere. Deep down, we all know that if there was more technology on this planet it would only be used to enslave, dominate, stupify, and otherwise hurt innocent people. So most people turn away from technology. They feel a gut response of disgust when they see new things being developed, because we all know it's gonna be used against our kids eventually.

Why not just look for a nice warm hole to crawl into while you're on this godforsaken planet? And realize that those who strive to "achieve" something on this planet will simply lay the scientific basis of tomorrow's enslavement. The most prestigious science in the world is nothing to be proud of.

Because the truth is awful.

Watch Trolls

They're made fun of because they are creating technology to enslave our kids and grandkids. Instead of being smart enough to develop some superweapon to kill off the financial parasites, they are nothing but pawns.

Understand that. But why millions of people tatoo their bodies with lgbt simble, go to parades every year, full their social medias with this topic, and no fucking one except Neil Tysson fucking show any, not even pride but the minor respect for all our achievments as mindful humans????

the absurdity of building a entire civilizations with the sole purpose of doing some stupid ass meaningless shit is the ultimate joke at least for me

jokes aside, in retrospect
humanity is not just the things you see on tv o watch online
there's much more to us humans than shaking ass and watching cat videos online
the world IS vast and full of beauty and ugliness alike
for every person who hates there are two who love
for every disease causing death and turmoil there's a cure that saves thousands
for every dumb nigger bitch shaking her ass like an ape on tv
there's a dozen scientists and doctors who wholeheartedly believe in bettering our world
after all life is not that bleak and sad as you grew to believe.

the right thing to do is admit our incompetence in face of life's immense size and complexity and to not judge that which we can not fully grasp

just live it man

They're made fun of because most people are jealous.

You're alluding to a minority of passive agressive smart persons whereas most people are upset they can't easily be successful and "get theirs" like everyone else.

If your group of folks was as altruistic/intelligent as you claim they would realize hating people likely smart enough to know but just feeding their kids is a useless grudge

>I understand but
>I know but
>I realize but

I'm sensing an advanced troll

If we balance the good points and bad ones knowledge brought to us, believe me, this shit is great. Or u prefer to live in medieval or pre-historic era? Knowledge and technology are in overall, even with the bad side effects, good.

Pardon my mannerisms, not my native language.

>for every nig there are 12 scientists
>the world being shit is just a coincidence

kek

>They're made fun of because most people are jealous.

No not really. Think about it. Who does more damage to the species overall? A scientist who invents a new way to spy on people in their own homes? Or a mindless sports fanatic?

The scientist deserves the ridicule.

>If your group of folks was as altruistic/intelligent as you claim they would realize hating people likely smart enough to know but just feeding their kids is a useless grudge

Most people are depressed because of the conditions surrounding our political system. The REAL political system led by zionist Luciferians, not the fake one with dems/reps. Most people aren't really aware to realize the real politics behind everything, but they certainly respond to incentive. There's no incentive to valuing scientific intelligence when it's only going to be used against the next generation. Scientists are the true autists and pawns here.

The level of tech is irrelevant as long as the same parasites rule this planet. We might as well live under a medieval system if Agenda 21 or some other program is ever actually implemented.

woow

Okay OP. This is what you want to avoid

Realize that even though talking sounds innocent there are a lot of people out there that LIVE for drama. Giving attention to those people is our biggest mistake

Yet, wich is the vast majority choice of etertaiment?

>there's no value to what I know is happening, based on my insider fruitbat knowledge

not a coincidence

it is a well known fact that humans are drawn to morbidity
hence you see the world as being shit just because you want to

Tinfoil hat detected.

This is why ultimately, human consciousness pulls away from science. I explained it to you. If you choose to believe it or not, is your decision. If anything it's a defense mechanism.

The species has no real interest in wanting to be domesticated and enslaved. Hence, it's reflected in our culture that scientific achievement is a very low priority and not valued by most. Like I said, sports or other random wastes of time will do a lot less damage to the species in the long term.

Choose to believe it or not, but that's the reason nobody cares. I answered your question.

>not only is it not a disaster, it's your fault for thinking it's a disaster

oh no I'm a terrible person

You won't wake them, they don't care that they are spied on or that within a generation it's entirely likely that even people's thoughts won't be private, so long as the latest greatest tech gizmo comes out at a mass market price point.

World is beautiful. Doesn't change the fact that 99% of people doesn't have pride of being smart or even try to

entertainment is just one part of life
one part user
even if it's the loudest and most colorful
it's still just a part of something big

>I told you my opinion, if you don't agree with it that's because you're this big list of insults

wut

Yeah they're pretty fucking retarded, but I think the scientists smelling their own farts at the latest tech they invent to spy on people or the latest cure that will be kept hidden from the public to rake in massive pharma profits are even more fucking retarded.

People are stupid, from the top to the bottom.

So we can made 2 conclusions out of comments. Some people are smart,but it's a minority and some people believe that we have to use tinfoil hats.

The debate was really cool. But as said, the tinfoil hats came and spoiled it.

>Or the fucking ethnicity wich is 0,5% of their entire genome?

It's 40% that makes the difference between being a human or being a fruit hanging from a banana plant, 0,5% can make all the difference in the world, kiddo.

be honest do you think there are happy people out there somewhere?
if so, do you think they are doing something impossible by being happy?
if not then, does it not mean that your state of mind is not really objective and based only on opinion?
which is that everything is shit

just admit to yourself that you like it that way
you want to see shit
you love it

pride of reason is a paradox
for reason itself denies us pride

Keep sniffing your own farts. The best thing you'll ever invent is a rich man's toy and a poor man's collar.

I just feel thankful that the nerds don't rank as high as they believe they do and that when the time comes they will not be spared from what they've contributed to.

Not demanding full logic all the time. But for me some aspects of our existence are more important than others. And as human I feel pride, and I guide my pride to the most relevant area of my life.wich for humans I dare to say is our intellect.

Yet, wich one would you judge more important? Our human genome or an ethnical one? Wich deserves our pride? Wich lead us to the top of our ecosystem? Wich made us produce our society?