Finally found it after years of searching my dads 21 gun solute bullet i can’t believe it’s been 8 years RIP staff...

finally found it after years of searching my dads 21 gun solute bullet i can’t believe it’s been 8 years RIP staff sgt curtis A oakes 1st Squadron 61st Cavalry Regiment 4th Brigade Combat Team 101st Airborne Division

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YOPNVs9Ypw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take it to /k/

Sup Forums's No good for that

RIP

It's a shell casing that never even had a bullet in it, you faggot.

Your dad was a fag

>solute

No shit Sherlock, you solved the mystery of why Honor Guard use blanks for military salutes at funerals.
What’s next Einstein - gonna discover water is wet?

hes in hell for killing babies in service to corporations and jews

it did

Press S to spit on grave

*didnt

*didnt

That the casing of the bullet he shot himself with? Damn user, hope all is well

why would you keep a blank..
I mean, he probably had medals and shit, worth holding onto

No bro that was a blank, "21 gun solute's" fire blanks other wise they would be firing live ammo into the air and the bullets would land far away potentially harming a some one.

i know i was there

ha ha your daddys dead. and he's a babykiller. and he fucked 10 year old whores.

knock knock

who's there?

not your dad anymore.

all that work and he died for nothing. where's he buried so i can dance on his grave and sing "i'm alive an you're not. i'm alive an you're not"?

staff sgt. Curtis. A Oakes, kiddy fucker extraordinaire.

Weapons technician here.
That’s a NALC G839.
Crimped round. That’s why it has the star shape.
A star shape to hold in the covering over black powder.
Meaning there’s no round

You fucking autist.

No wonder your dad died, he’s ashamed of you

Man, what a sad liberal cuck. Go back to twitter, nigger.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's what they use in the 21 gun salute? because firing a round into the air might be a bad idea in a populated area?

I could be wrong though.

What was his MOS?

Actually, water isn't wet

this
it was a blank

i voted for trump

he's the sad little bitch who's here parading his dead dad around like the boohoo brigade. his dad would be ashamed of him using his death to drum up sympathy and attention.

if you're going to honor your dead solider dad, Sup Forums isn't the forum.

>itt: edgeknight libcucks bait op with shit-tier bait

>21 gun solute

what did they use to dissolve all those guns?

This.
Water makes other things wet.

okay so OP here it is a blank and you didn’t need to bring up trump at all really i’m not parading my dad’s death around i’m simplying showing people on here that my father passed and that it’s been 8 years i don’t need support the bored is called random for a reason i randomly decided to show people my dads 21 gun solute bullet

it is when i pull my cock out

gtfo newfag

Your adopted. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

no, you said liberal. .liberals don't vote for trump. retard. learn some context clues.

And yes you are. 8 is a nice arbitrary number. for you to pull out the 21 gun bullet and then blah blah blah heres my dad oh isn't he so great blah blah post in my shitty thread blah blah.

In heaven your dad is burying his hands inhis face. Make him a plaque and embed the casing in the plaque and put it on a tree or a flagpole or something.

Don't set up a fucking post on/b/.

That's not a bullet dumbass

Found a baby pic faggot

dude. i'm the one ripping on OP, i'm absolutely shitfaced and even i get this.

His dad died. He got a soldiers funeral. They gave him a 21 gun salute. They gave him a round from the ceremony as a memento. They don't use live rounds in 21 gun salutes.

Jesus fuck, you're like a bunch of hydrocephalics. OP may be a sympathy hunting loser, but you guys are the biggest group of retards ever.

Oh so you hate Trump eh? Well good thing your daddy's dead or he'd kill himself in disgrace over having a fucking sjw shit head for a child. Why don't you take your fucking pussy hat wearing soyboy.

says the fag who voted for hillary.

I am a faggot. Fuck my man pooci.

Is this the state of the world now? Is this how we speak to one another?

how do you even know that's OP you're responding to. could be some random person, you're a real jerk, you know that. assuming is bad m'kay.

Hey this little queer just admitted to hating trump, are we really going to let SJWs come in here and shit this board up?

..yes.

The world is a desolate place.

I wasnt talking to you dumbass. You are the cancer of b. Kys

BULIMIC FOOD FIGHT!

FILTHY JEW

OP here mods please dont archive this thread delete it

No one said they hated Trump you illiterate cockgobbler. He said no reason to have brought him up. If you unironically defend Trump like that, you are either a failed troll or are the cringiest kind of autist

Op queer, mods, please sticky this post.

i learned you can smoke bud out of a spent bullet casing with slight modifications
youtube.com/watch?v=4YOPNVs9Ypw
you should do that with it

This is an excellent to remember Curtis M. Oaky. Staff Surgint of the Blerth cavalry horsefuckers, the 20th brigade of GI Joe.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!

Oh is he #notyourpresident? Go the fuck back where you came from you little bitch.

Fucking a right!

No you flaming fucking homosexual, I just don't gargle his his cum and call him "Daddy".

Nice projection, it must be hard not having a daddy, probably why you grew up to be a pussy hat wearing SJW.

"Weapons technician"..."black powder".

What a pile of malarkey!

Jesus fucking Christ you also can’t fucking read.
Did I say water was wet or did I say you’d discover water was wet?

If your cock only has enough surface area for a single drop is it ever actually wet?

I think the issue isn't water being wet, but being blue.

Nobody likes being blue.

it makes the surface area wet

REMEMBER STAFF SARGENT OAKLEY GLASSES

Water isn’t blue, it’s clear.

Shut up Moshe

IDIOT!

FILTHY RED SEA PEDESTRIAN

THIS ISN'T REDDIT YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGGOT

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CUTE LITTLE BLOG POST

TAKE THAT SHELL CASING AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS UNTIL YOU DIE OF LEAD POISONING

FUCK YOU AND YOUR RETARDED FATHER WHO PROBABLY DIED LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL OF HIS OWN LOADED GUN

S

full article here...

fr-fr.facebook com/notes/military-wall-of-honor/staff-sgt-curtis-a-oakes-29-of-athens-ohio-killed-by-taliban-who-infiltrated-afg/10150324664255244

why is nobody posting dead american soldiers on Sup Forums?

WAR IS HELL! SO IS FUCKING 10 YEAR OLD PROSTITUTES.

/thread

Bunch of Fucking SJW, redditors/tumblerinas.

I did you COWARD

>fr-fr.facebook com/notes/military-wall-of-honor/staff-sgt-curtis-a-oakes-29-of-athens-ohio-killed-by-taliban-who-infiltrated-afg/10150324664255244
"infiltrated afghan police"

what, did they use hats and fake mustaches?

DId they run away going "whoop whoop whoop whoop!"?

"The Taliban claimed responsibility, saying the man had enlisted as a police officer to have an opportunity to kill foreigners; U.S. military officers questioned that."

yeah, he looks like the inbred type to do that.

got what he deserved

your father went overseas to sate his thirst for murder.

I did several funeral details in the Navy and I can confirm that it is a blank. People living near grave yards would always come and complain about the noise and freak out if our rifles were pointed in the direction of their house. It's just blanks.

You ever fuck any of the corpses?

No. You seem to have a pretty narrow world view to think everyone in the military are psychopaths. I worked in supply ordering parts for jets. I have only fired a gun on the job qualifying on the pistol in boot camp. We are just doing a job.

Not really. I'm just into fucking corpses. It seems like a good place to get a steady supply of them.

I mean, if you're gonna go fucking corpses, the military has a good load of 'em.