Why the fuck is this boi allowed to send a whole car into space and just litter the fucking cosmos...

Why the fuck is this boi allowed to send a whole car into space and just litter the fucking cosmos. Shouldn't he be fined for shooting junk into orbit just for fun. Im being serious here.

I know right? Space is so fucking small and all the space whales are gonna die >:C

>Shouldn't he be fined for shooting junk into orbit just for fun. Im being serious here.

It's not going to orbit the earth, it's headed for a wide elliptical orbit around the sun.
Space is a big place

Pay attention

I agree, and yes he should be massively fined.

a spacecraft is going to smack it en route to mars. watch.

or it will come hurtling back into earth's atmosphere and take out a neighborhood.

Fuck boi. I sent a whole load into your mother's space, littering her cosmos. Shooting junk. Liftoff.
She was fined.

I bet the car was sent into reentry.

It gets in the way of other people trying to blast off idiot. There is a shit ton of stuff in orbit, and none of our wasted money ever led to anything good. Even cellphones, we could have used a buoy system instead. It was national dick waving to get to the moon, beyond that an all seeing eye so our leaders can play war games as they watch each other. It has been a waste of taxpayers' money it all has been. We could have bettered our lives here, but instead we have so much political drama that we think it is easier to inhabit a barren rock out there than make new rules here.

ITT: Left-wing wastes of carbon who think that they are smarter than Elon Musk

When you're that rich you can do almost literally anything.

/thread

>statistically young people vote left
>Sup Forums is full of left wingers what gives?
>are they being right wingers just to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

Probably because the government didn't think that anyone besides them would be able to shoot shit into space so they didn't bother to make it illegal.

>Implying it wouldn't burn up on re-entry

It's not in orbit you mong, learn to fucking read. And how the fuck would buoys even work? You can't anchor them out in the middle of the ocean so they'd just drift out of position and the shit wouldn't fucking work.

He offered a free ride to NASA and the Navy you chode...also, that's a test flight which would normally hold a chunk of metal or concrete to simulate a payload. His little publicity stunt with the car is space trash but it's on a solar orbit. You ought to be concerned about Earth orbiting trash like broken sats and stupid fucking space "art" like that retard disco ball that was launched weeks ago.

Give this one to Spacex, first time a rocket that powerful has flown since the 70s.

no

What fucking harm will it do? The thing will be gone soon anyway.

I don't see how it's an issue, just mark where he put the thing and tell people not to fly there. If your really paranoid make it a 460 mi sphere. The roadster's only gets 221 mi so no chance of hitting it.

I read the thread, and ignored the bullshit saving of face that this particular launch has been giving, it is for good pr this was to lead to more government funding of which will be a waste of money, and then will also lead to space trash too. If ironically you read my post fully you would have got the message, but I guess hopefully this second part enlightens you.

The real issue is it's a waste of money that we could be using to better our lives down here, and it is thieving as well. By the time we have better technology so we can all randomly leave the Earth, it will have shit traffic rules due to the orbiting trash in the way that will smack into you trying to leave, all for the sake of robing the poeple so they can keep an eye on the people. The all seeing eye of godly authoritarianism, yet so many hate commies for some odd? Because gods don't believe in equality, is why. An eye in the sky meant to point down on us.

>how would bouy work?
>you can't just anchor them
Pic related. It's fucken bouys for weather.

But anyway, you just need to connect the dots to all landmass, doesn't need to be everywhere on the ocean, look how close they are together, look at the bottom of the Y. Not very much to connect the west to the east.

>forgot picture
Picture now included.

It's conservacucks who think spending money on science and space is a waste of time because they don't understand it

No. I am and am a left winger.

>advancing human society, space exploration and all the scientific research that goes along with it is just a waste of taxpayers money
>we could have just spent that money on gibs and programs for tyrone and mohammad living in the projects

>:

Because he fucking can afford to....

HA HA HA, LOL

LOL, HA HA HA

are you joking?

IF YOU'RE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE GO TO HELL
I WANTED COFFEE TWO HOURS AGO

We can't get god to give us more strippers, but we can get Elon Musk to do whatever he just did

>Im being serious here.
Then you are fucking retarded.

>advancing human society
Literally they are not. Read thread.

They could have spent it all on MRI machiens, to check for cancer BEFORE you get it.

But they want us to die, stop having children, so they can control us better, and have an all seeing eye no less.

Fucking retard

You people are so fucking easy to troll.

Thanks for your input.

But it is only a troll if you are foolish enough to think that people wouldn't believe it.

You play yourself by being so closed minded.

Upon... something something... investiagtion, not many people pprobalbly know what theword Troll mean

fffffaaggot

I love how Namesync gives away your samefagging

#when you're not sure if it's Kabuterimon, and it's Kuwagamon, and you hate both of them and don't care anyway

rolling

no I will not, yes I only have one folder

Yes, he should be fined. Space is native russian clay and he is infringing on our sovereignty by violating our borders.

BRB

No nation on earth has jurisdiction in space. It would be like the canadian government fining me for littering in America.