I'm not a diaperfag but I like sucking on a pacifier. How do I fix?

I'm not a diaperfag but I like sucking on a pacifier. How do I fix?

Replace it with dick, fag.

Also, tits or gtfo.

I'm a boy you idiot

If you're a girl, congrats. You're one of several hundred thousand girls who haven't learned to grow up. (DDLG)

If you're a guy, thats cute. Whats your kik?

go away Roxie

Kik is for lonely people who want nudes before they block

My name jeff

Still stands faggot.

Go suck a egg

You're the one sucking on a pacifier, fag. Now show them bitch titties you've probably got along with those fat rolls.

I'm kicking your ass in Algebra Financing Monday ya fag

Why do you want my tits if I'm a boyyyyy

Daddy no

Cause you're a below subpar girl and we all know it :/

SHOW THE BOIPUCCIE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

>diaperfag but I like sucking on a pacifier
Specifically made for ABDLs. Either indulge the fetish or be some special snowflake elsewhere faggot

Show peen.

Maybe if I were a girl I could get some dick, maybe some hiv if I'm lucky

You're basically saying if I do one thing I need to go all out. I'm asking for a way to not be degenerate

So show that boy pussy. SHARPIE IN THE POOPER FAG!

You all know you can't get dick Roxie :/

Show ass.

How about take me out to dinner and a 6:15 showing of Baywatch featuring Dwane Johnson first

I'm really frustrated.
Why the single most important aspect of a human being would be the hole they want to be penetrated or penetrate? Why the hell the most "pride" people have is their sexuality? Or the fucking ethnicity wich is 0,5% of their entire genome? Or fucking religious belief, wich doesn't even influence the reality.
Where the fuck is the human mind pride? The conquerors of this planet. The discoverers of science. Soon the explorers of other planets. Why would I value a cock in my ass and be proud of being gay and didn't be proud of medicine, physics, math.
Why there are country flags and pride every fucking where, even if they represent completely arbitrary borders and no fucking earthborn pride?
Sorry for my pessimistic tone.

Nah. Show peen and boyhole.

n0

Reverse that order, and only if you wear a cute dress. Then I'll nail you in my trailer.

Do it.

You need to listen to the double trips!

That sounds lit as fuck, however you're not helping

It doesn't matter. Sucking on a paci is literally the least degenerate thing you could do, probably even less than masturbating. Just watch out because if you use it for a long period of time it will eventually deform the way your teeth sit in your mouth.

If you show boy pussy I'll give you legit advice.

Go away. This is for ABDLs and not "littles" (entitled women)

I taight my niece to suck my dick instead of a pacifier

I'll post one ass pic but it's one I already took and I'm not timestamping it. I literally don't give a fuck if you guys don't believe me.

Deal, and if the advice is sound I want a pic of your nipples.

Do eet already. Need to fap

Roxie I wanna fuck you

I don't know who that is. My name is Victor

I'd stick my dick in it. Or eat it out. Or both.

I think its funny how you denied being a fag this entire thread but you had a pic of your ass ready to go

This.

It's an oral fixation. If you don't care about your health go with smoking. If you do care about your health chew on straws or toothpicks.

I pulled the picture from my Tumblr

I'm not in to smoking

Yeah but you're still a fag. Either it's your ass or you have pictures of guys asses on your tumbler. Either way you're a faggot.

Though that being said it's a nice ass either way so hey. Least there's that.

Following up, if you want to get rid of the oral fixation you can put something super spicy or disgusting tasting on whatever you plan on replacing the pacifier with. Chewing gum can help from what some patients have told me. Another suggestion is to suck more dick like I initially said. If it's a stress thing that makes you want to put things in your mouth try chewing on a finger.

I don't suggest vaping then, even though you're already a faggot. But why do you like the pacifier?

So, going to post up some them boy titties?

Not sure, it makes me sleepy and gives something to do I guess

I'd suck dick if I weren't a closet gay in a small conservative town. I'm afraid word would get around and my parents would take me to therapy

I'm just a normal boy, no special tits or nothin

Then in order to seem more normal in a small town go with either the chewing gum, sunflower seeds, or toothpick. For a sleep thing I don't suggest the toothpick though... Might die and then that boy pussy would go to waste.

Still want to see them.

Them necro Niggas would have a field day with my ass tho

2 bad so sad

Think any of my advice will help?

It might but I don't think I'm gonna follow it. Tbh I'm bored and I have a headache. I was really bored and uually pictures of me are good attention grabbers.

Gaybo. Post moar.

Do you just want me to post my Tumblr?

Then post more. I'm drunk and you're cute.

Sure.

No. I don't have Tumblr. Don't wanna use it.

So, you have these people taking pride in all this shit they can't control because somewhere along the line someone told them they had nothing else and they believed them. Poor whites take pride in their poverty and their shit jobs and their whiteness and that way when Papa Coal-country comes around telling them happy times are here again, they buy it hook, line, and sinker whether they ever get off welfare or not. Then you have your non-white/straight oppressed groups. They've got a little bit more to celebrate, honestly, because they've had people telling them they're shit for something that never really mattered their entire lives. You want to suck a dick in your man-mouth? Good, who gives a fuck? It doesn't make you horrible, but when you find that out and can finally accept it after being told for so long that it's wrong it seems a little natural to want to show it off, like a shiny penny. Same for various oppressed ethnicities. Here in America, where anyone brown gets beat down, it's natural for them to want to assert themselves in a positive way, that kind of thing doesn't hurt anybody. Of course, a lot of people lose sight of the reasoning, and once they've asserted themselves they fall into the same patterns of hate and division that have always harried us over the centuries. You're falling into the same pattern here. Fuck your human pride. Pride is the problem. It's the one sin we could really do without. Accept the works of mankind, but do not become a slave to their glory. You sound like some kind of cradlefresh teenager just figuring out he could say fuck you. You're not going anywhere if you don't divest yourself of that real quick. The big orange man is going to bring Mad Max times down on our heads because he couldn't keep his face dry in enemy camcorder territory and you're going to get your holes sold for leather daddy's vroom-juice supply.

I don't really like this pic but eh

Thank you op, sure your a fag, but you're a cute fag I wouldn't mind burying my dick in.

Thank you

I'm going to bed, good luck being a fag out in... Wherever you are.

stop doing drugs

I don't. I've never done recreational drugs and I've only drank like 3 sips of alcohol in my entire life