S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvQWBXJOgAI
youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0
youtube.com/watch?v=a9YEbc5LXwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, listening to presidents like JFK give speeches really reminds you how far we've slipped in terms of political discourse..

Crazy times man. What a world we live in today.

And oddly enough, we're back to a point where his speeches re: nuclear warfare are relevant again.

Yeah, I guess things do come full circle. It's crazy man

Nice Paws.

Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult is a really cool song

Fuck ya it is
It was in the Tony Hawk game for the PSP I remember. Was one of my jams due to that I think.

I really never listened to it until recently. I never had a PSP so I wouldn't be knowledgeable.

The game grumps sort of turned me onto it. I only know their two other big songs so this one was really cool. I might buy the album if I can.

Ya, everyone knows them for Don't Fear the Reaper but I think Godzilla is better. It's got such a great riff and it's that loveable sorta cheesy

It is a way better song. I wish it had the same depth (musically) that don't fear the reaper has with its longer run time. I think the riff is way better even if it wasn't immortalized by Christopher Walken.

I love watching it on youtube and the video is all clips from the old Godzilla films, they feel so appropriate with the song

Oh no, there goes Tokyo

Oh man, I actually don't think I've seen it put to the video before! I gotta watch that.

Oh no, they say he's got to go
I remember trying to make sense of the japenese part. Thought I heard something like "come see the King Kong" which was confusing.

This one has a lot of video in it, almost a minute before the song starts

youtube.com/watch?v=TvQWBXJOgAI

I didn't know there was a Japanese part to it. I know Mr roboto has Japanese lyrics in it but I didn't know godzilla did too

Ah nice, I just watched this one which has the older movie

Fuck me
youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

Ya, during the bridge with the bassline where it sounds like a guy talking on a megaphone.

I'll watch that one next, I like the black and white films for it

Heh, I never knew the sentence leading into "we choose to go to the moon and do the other thing not because they are easy but because they are hard" has a college sports joke.

I always like this one

Presenting like that is always hot, and a hitachi that's still running means something good

bingo

You see me now a veteran/of a thousand psychic wars

I think it's time I go to bed. I stayed up way later than I thought I would

Night, Charles. Sleep well.

Thank God for the Heavy Metal soundtrack!

>I'm livin for givin the Devil his due

bump for stretched out, gaped open sloppy female fuckholes filled with large and or multiple large phallic objects

Oh, darn. Went to go get a drink :(
Night man

It's so satisfying being able to (sorta) play a song that is notoriously hard to play on slap bass. I feel like I'm actually starting to get kinda good, although still a bit sloppy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9YEbc5LXwI