Hotwife/swinging stories?

Hotwife/swinging stories?

Would love too see my wife like this

Bump

wheres your wife located

Me too. I want my wife to do this

Sadly don't have pics, but my wife really loves to take 2 cocks, the first time she even put both (18 cmeach ) in her mouth

I personally think that makes you a giant pussy but if she's good looking I would gladly use her face

Christmas

Mid west
Here she is

Glad to see someone saved my picture of me and my friend teaming on my wife.

i can make this happen then

any cumshots?

post an email. MI here, got a hot wife to share

>talk wife into hotwife senario
>she finds man she likes
>we go to his place
>he puts peen in her cums
>I put peen in and i cum
>get home
>his peen isnt your peen
>i only like your peen

Where you located

Have kik?

Unfortunately no.

any doggy-spitroasing?

How many guys have you shared her with?

So hard right now I love her. I'm in az I wanna get her fucked good

snapchat?

Just posted a few goodies on story.

chicago

She would like that

Do you have more pictures?

Let her suck my dick?

anwezzypromo123

you mean cuck stories?

sounds like some OP stuff

fucking disgusting degenerate please jump off a bridge

fucking thrash cunt

Can make her do whatever

No. Didn’t even take a lot of pictures, was busy focusing on fucking my wife.

Use to share her with her ex-boyfriend but we swapped him out for one of my friend after he became kind of clingy.

Yup. Pic here was when I was still sharing her with her ex-boyfriend.

Nice stuff!

Are you willing too meet ?

Are you guys in PA?

No sorry

how was he being clingy?

Post more pics of her if you can

Mmmm

Isn't hard to imagine, being her ex and all. You want a guy to fuck her, not date her.

Like her?

Anyone got a girl they wish would be a hot little slut?

I once got really drunk on tequilla and had a threesome with my neighbors wife and one of her workers. I was seriously disappointed. She was great (as always) but he had one of those bony misshapen bodies that make me want to vomit. The worst though was his dick. The fucking thing was shaped like one of those toy game-day footballs you get from pizza joints. I'm talking size and shape. It was like 5 inches and shaped like a god damned football. What the fuck am I supposed to do with a ball dick?

suck it

i shared my girl with my friend as a present because he was still a virgin.

I do love her. I wanna watch her jump on my cock

Watch her fat tits bounce up and down?

How? the middle section was as wife as it was long. That kinda prohibits dick sucking. The head was a tiny cone at the end. Like, half an inch long. Almost nipple like. Worse still, the guy wasn't even bisexual. It could have been salvaged if I'd at least been able to fuck him. How the hell does something like that even happen to a dick? It was like an inch around at the base and tip and HUGE in the middle. So in the end we just wound up splitting sides and each doing our own thing. Shitting threesome ever. 2 stars

Hmmm big tits yes

He took her home and his roommate ended up walking in on them too. Anyone want details? Leave a kik

Share her with me

I just joined AdultFriendFinder last week in hopes of fucking random people but it doesn't seem to be going too well so far and I think my weight might have something to do with it but I'm going to join a gym tomorrow and start working on it. Am I going in the right direction?

Why do you care so much in this situation if you aren't gonna do anything with the guy? Just fuck the girl and let that be his problem to figure out

whats your kik we can talk

Thanks.

Basically what this guy said:
He was asking her to go to movies and dinners with him. Basically wanting to spend more time with her outside the bedroom. She didn't want to break his heart a second time so we stopped seeing him.

Seems like a waste of money, but if you need a gym to work out then more power to ya. Getting fit is definitely a good first step to attracting people to have sex with

Yeah, tell us more of the story. And post more pics, nudes if you have them.

This is my fetish. I've been in MMF before, but not shared my wife.

She wants to fuck other guys, but thinks I'll back out like a pussy or regret it.

I'm trying to persuade her that I think about it EVERY time I fap, so nothing would make me happier.

Because that penis haunts my dreams. It is a thing that should not exist with it's non-euclidean geometry. That penis is an affront before god and must be destroyed.

Yes

Let's see her.

shes shy about nudes. leave a kik i can give you more details ther e

Yeah I'm starting to think it's a waste of money too. Going to a gym is definitely something I've been wanting to do for a very long time and in this day and age women can be sexy and fat but a fat man is not attractive at all but I'm not too bad the only thing I can't fix it in my height and that lowers my chances even if I lose weight

not posting her on Sup Forums lol

Don't have kik. Just post here.

You lose fat by eating less, not by exercising more.

She has a big and hungry hole

That c-section scar is hot

How short are we talking?

Also, most high schools have public exercise equipment near their track (which is also open to the public) The only real issue is exercising in winter, which can be a pain in the ass if you live someplace where it gets cold and/or snows

As a bonus, you'll have ready made exercise buddies since most JR rotc groups use highschool tracks to work out on

You do both.

Both, actually. Building up muscle increasing the rate at which you burn fat. You CAN lose weight with diet alone, but it's much easier if you're exercising along with it.

I think I'm over 5'7" but apparently I'm shorter than that. I have had a consistent weight that never exceeded over 300 lb but it has come close

Are you in PA?

close, in nj

Convinced my wife to have a threesome one time.
We invited one of her male orbiters around, got really drunk and started making out heavy in front of him.
After a few minutes she told him we were going up to the bedroom and asked if he wanted to join us.
We stripped off and after a bit of light foreplay, she made him suck my dick before she sucked his, partly because she'd always wanted to see a guy suck my cock and partly because he was always orbiting her so I wanted to assert my dominance. She then took over and made him rim me while she sucked my dick. He did as he was told just like he always did for her, maybe a bit too willingly if I'm honest.
Overall it wasn't as much fun as I'd hoped. Turned out he had a tiny dick and no staying power. All she did was suck him for about a minute while I was fucking her, then pulled out and she told him to fuck her as hard as he could.
The moment just his tip was in her, I knew he was in trouble. He managed about 3 pumps then blew his load, then spent the rest of the time rubbing her tits and apologizing while I banged her.

We never invited him back for a second round.

where in NJ
where in PA

Yesssss!

Must feel nice knowing you're better than him. Can you post some pics of your wife?

After being used so many times you would expect it to be big of course.

She got that C-section scar from our first son. She hates it.

central nj

I'm in Philly

Would it be a loser move to drive an hour to your place?

Got any close ups of her hole?

I'm also not black, I'm Bangladeshi lol

depends on how my suah will be used

I'm 4.7x4.7 I'd probably do a lot of doggystyle and missionary if that's cool. What can I do to her? Could you post a throwaway email or something. Thanks bro lol

in eastern PA
slut wife loves idea of being double stuffed, willing to bet would do well with all her holes filled
working on opening her up
took some pics once but still working on more
would love to share some WWYD stories with her

I would be down, I'm a bit small, as stated before if that's cool.

drop a kik

I don't have kik, I guess I'll make one now

don't have kik

More pics of this?

kitumigg

Best I got. Sorry.

kikd

like?
thoughts

Iloveboobies03

kik is cooldude3842

email is [email protected]
I would definitely fuck

Would anyone here use my cumslut?

Sure.

Fellow MI fag here, would be happy to team up on her. Where at in MI?

recently preggo?

LA/Pasadena area user-bull here. Leave your kik if you want more info.

I would. Boobs look fun!

Hi