Lowered truck. Cool or not?

Lowered truck. Cool or not?

lol not. u hav smol pe pe?

Kinda defeats the purpose of a truck. But I do like the look.

Let's make a truck completely useless.

Very cool until you have to cross a railroad track, or 2 inches of standing water, or literally any snow, or a small hill

If peeing your pants is cool, you can call me Miles Davis

>those rims
>that suspension
why dont you lower yourself onto one of these things you fucker

Here we see the lowered truck, for those who are neither a farmer nor an intelligent poser.

As a work of 'art' its pretty cool.

But if you drive around with that in your every day life you will be judged, and rightly so.

Defeats the purpose of having a truck to begin with. Might as well have an El Camino.

Not.

Trucks are generally stupid but there are some people who truly need the ground clearance or towing cap. But lowering it removes both and is just as stupid as lifting a truck.

I like the look.

>Might as well have an El Camino.

Fuck GM for never bringing over the utes

Better than a lifted small dicker truck

Cool if its pre 00's

Lifting might serve a truck's purpose. Not super-huge-gay lifted. Super-huge-gay lifted is almost as gay as lowering a truck.

weird hat thread

Not newer ones.

That's true

No. Its not cool. Ever.

hahahah not a single cab, no. Actually not at all. If you own a truck it should be for a good reason and almost never does that involve lowering it...assgot

Just get an el camino

Looks like a GMC cyclone wannabe

Lowered trucka are WAY cooler then lifted. Fucking tits. Lifted is for small faggots that try tk be alpha because they have something huge when in reality it just shows hpw insecure you are. Especially because none of them go offroad or get them dirty at all .

I just like the idea of being able to haul my own shit if I ever need to. Having to ask people for help or buying a u-haul is retarded, unless it's huge stuff.

In city's yeah
In the country/hick town's?
Nope

Says the 14 yo bitch

Looks. Cool

What is does.
Fucks up the suspensuon geometry.
Because those asshole engineers and scientists are idiots and you know better.

2 wheel drive, slam it to the ground. Makes it easy to load a motorcycle, 4wheeler, friends's shit.
4 wheel drive, lift and 35's.
Common sense OP.

agreed, better handling and probably better gas mileage but you still have the bed for hauling

Whats the point of the truck then?
Why would you do it to specifically a truck?
Its a truck.
Why a truck?

Same reason that faggot ricers like negative camber.

>MUH STYLE