Ankara to Berlin: You burned the Jews in ovens, and accuse Turkey of genocide

>“First you burn the Jews in ovens and then you come and accuse the Turkish people of genocide,” said Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag.

>“Look back first at your own history… in our history, there is nothing that we can be ashamed of.”

euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/ankara-to-berlin-you-burned-the-jews-in-ovens-and-accuse-turkey-of-genocide/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=ime8leFa5o8
youtube.com/watch?v=qBU5H62LscA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi96f4v5iC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top bantz handler

so?

Does this retarded shitskin not realize that Germany does not deny the holocaust?

Having committed a genocide didn't stop the US from making hundreds of Holocaust movies either.

His face is what they should be ashamed of

>muh anuddah shoah
>t. turkroaches

>it's OK when we do it because you did it too

Roaches, everyone. Have fun with 80 million of them freely traveling and immigrating to Europe.

>you killed more than we did so that means we're innocent
>sh-shut up

Roaches gonna roach.

IT'S OK WHEN TURKEY DOES IT

Why are Turks subhuman scum?

>>it's OK when we do it because you did it too
No, you didn't get it, they dindunoffin.

Based Serbs. The original ottoman fighters. Soon Europe will understand where you guys came from.

these folk were portrayed as moderate conservatives with liberal economic policies few years ago. They are just barking because their old allies are abandoning them one by one

I just wish their days to be numbered and a more secular (i.e. sane) goverment will be their successor.

This level of stupidity... Germany has gone out of its way to make up to Holocaust survivors as well as to support the state of Israel with very lucrative deals and financial aid.

There goes Turkey's EU membership.

Why does the river flow, the Jew deceive, or the American pursue burger? It is simply what it means to be a Turk.

>in our history, there is nothing that we can be ashamed of

are you turk roach?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_Tower

There goes Turkey letting every tanned german slip trough the border.

Can someone explain why the western world is dancing to the tune of these roaches? I don't get it. We should be firebombing them and retaking Constantinople. There can be no war crimes when exterminating roaches.

Holy. Fuck.

Just.

Holy. Fuck.

Turkroaches, literally the festering liquid that leaks out from under a poo-in-loo's anus hole. The whole fucking country is certifiably mental. You make mud-hut dwelling niggers in full chimpout look like the educated elite.

>his response wasn't "you say that like we did something wrong"
Missed opportunity

Germany does'nt deny it.
Turkroaches do.

Such a pathetic species, the turkroach filth shall be purged from my country next year.
MINDER

This is the sound they make when they have been discovered

Turkey is in a very nice spot, thats basically it.

How are people going to make arguments now that heavy-handed references to Nazis and the Holocaust don't work anymore? No one gives a fuck anymore if they're called Hitler, that insult has completely lost its potency

people are slowly realizing he did nothing wrong and that we need a new one against the muds

Turks confirmed for not handling the banter.

>Turkroaches, literally the festering liquid that leaks out from under a poo-in-loo's anus hole.

Lost it.

>dancing to the tune of these roaches
just they are used in the big game.
youtube.com/watch?v=ime8leFa5o8

Why are the Evil Turks so triggered by their shameful disgusting past of genociding/holocausting the innocent poor Armenians? I even heard a historian say they made lampshades and soap out of the skin and fat from the corpses? I hope they make documentary's to truly shine a light on the atrocities the Turks committed against millions of innocent Armenians.

Yes, only difference is that Germany and the German people admitted it, but the Turks lie about it.

yep, also they are in the nato, if they are our enemies they would give secrets away.

stfu or i go 2 eu and blow myself

Go to Sweden.

Based Australia

>if they are our enemies they would give secrets away.
I doubt Turkey has any dirt on Germany than any common "enemy" wouldn't have.

Wait a second... Hasn't based Putin bombed Turkey out of its shitty existance a bunch of weeks ago? What happened?

Because they are only ones, that can stop the wave

Literally no one cares that Turks gassed some Armenians over 100 years ago, there's no one left alive to this day from the genocide

is trukey starting to get upestti?

And don't pretend like you'd care Sup Forums. You don't care that Mao and Stalin murdered tens of millions, or Hitler murdering hundreds of thousands. You don't really care about this either. You only flock around this case because the perpetrator is Turkey

Not sure if retarded or just tanned.

The Turks have always been destructive and genocidal, I can think of no point in history they did something positive for the world other than cause endless carnage.

t. butthurt Serb but still correct

Familial depression from relatives

But yeah, the Shoah is the only genocide.

"in our history, there is nothing that we can be ashamed of.”

that is because you have no shame

hahaha how fucking delusional can turkey get
you guys are fucking morons to the core.
Was there ever a nation more worthless than turkey on this planet?

Woops somebody's name is about to slip off the EU invite list.

holy shit turkish ambassador leaves berlin

UNDERRATED

innocent poor Armenians
>innocent
>Armenian
KEK
you should use the internet for information kid , not shitposting without any information

i bet he has a gold chain and a counterfeit dolce&gabbana shirt three sizes too small under that suit

>T*rks

youtube.com/watch?v=qBU5H62LscA

>You only flock around this case because the perpetrator is Turkey
No vittu ihanko oikeasti? Mitä seuraavaksi, taivas on sininen ja ei kannata katsoa suoraan aurinkoon? Kaikki vihaa turkkilaisia paitsi turkkilaiset. Consider suicide.

KEK

OH MY GOD, THIS THREAD IS MAKING MY MORNING

i kekd hard tb h

Turkey is humanity's enemy.
Its no wonder why the civilised world hates turkroaches.

the same fucking guy . every fucking thread have you ever tired of shitposting ?
you shitpost even more than 12 yo turks get some education kid

Turkey once again fights to preserve its right to be a barbaric country.

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

youtube.com/watch?v=Vi96f4v5iC0

can't wait for this to happen in EU

Just wait, a couple of more months now and Erdogan will become full-blown ISIS tier.

Surely their history of genocide gives them more right than anyone else to point the finger?

>we wuz civilized, white, europeans n shiieeeet

The best part is no one in Germany, government official or otherwise, can respond by affirming him or else they're criminals.

>Still more democratic than EU

idk I am not sure if niggers are as bad in america as this

I like that guy

top Kek ponpon

>turkey and sweden
I'm not even surprised.

This is Before Erdogan traitorous act against Humanity financing and nursing ISIS

And After Erdogan failure to STFU

>killing serbs
>being ashamed by that
stupid american

You shut your fucking face and listen when Germany talk to you traitors FUCK ! we fix your face on your beach soon enouf

fuckme even canada get mad over this
step back everyone i repeat step back

We should nuke the Turkish kebabs a long time ago.

>we
>implying you have nukes

I am not mad yet you will know when I am mad

apparently not

plus the turks admitting our german bros are #1 genocide experts and yet not willing to accept their judgment on their own genocide: turks """"logic""""

Look like a good place to park right here ..

When you post from your designated safe space?

implying you would even still exist if NATO didn't want you as their arab puppet

Dude BRING IT ON !

I genocide your ass back to your mom stupid fuck

Its not genocide if they aren't human.

How you call that then faggot ?

You seem to have confused the parties. The genocide was done BY the turks, not TO the turks.

A purge you fucking Illuminated FUK !

You all fuck top in your head I am out of here sage sage SAGE

Because muh soviet deterant and muh 50s nuke storage site

Don't worry Putin will send this guy in to sort out the roaches.

>

Kill yourself roach

Shit heritage, shit religion, shit """culture""", shit genes plus inbreeding.

It's pretty interesting how someone managed to reverse-engineer niggers without nigger admixture.

Albert O'Barbosa?

Based ottomans