Let's think about the World Cups we watched and try to name one defining moment for each. I'll start

Let's think about the World Cups we watched and try to name one defining moment for each. I'll start

>2002
Ronaldinho scores against England
>2006
Zidane headbutts Materazzi
>2010
Suarez handball prevents goal
>2014
Khedira goal as a copy of 2nd Kroos goal in Germany's 7-1 victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wu0FfcdZQ18
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkKISn-DvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qFjke_ahBYY
youtube.com/watch?v=DBrA6LNx0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=off98GbE3Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=mG__BuuKUL8
questionrecords.bandcamp.com/track/vuvu-2
youtu.be/PabsSYHoQ-s
youtu.be/HFISx1j0kak
youtube.com/watch?v=-SBAPcmPGSM
youtube.com/watch?v=jtRYeIBO-ko
youtube.com/watch?v=0NLOOP1Ei6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zAJ-P79Bino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1998
I was 4 and I remember getting an Adidas tri-colore as a gift. I don't remember much other than the grownups around me being welded to the screen. (I'm an immigrant tbehpham)

>2002
- Nigga, you cant say refball without this whole tournament rushing back into mind
- Ronaldo styling all over Germans in the final. Also Fevernova was quite literally the coolest thing i'd ever seen. Years later and i can't help but cringe at how ugly a ball it was

>2006
- Zidane making Brazilians look retarded in the QFs
- Italians somehow orchestrating an incredible breakthrough in the dying minutes of a deadlocked game against the eternal Teuton
- Materazzi trolling Zidane into chimping out

>2010
- Vuvuzelas
- Nothing remarkable about this WC tbeh. Spain won and I realized that Dutch men have criminally atrocious hairlines

>2014
= 6

>2002
DOS A CERO
>2010
english goaltending
>2014
huelocaust

ITALIA 90

youtube.com/watch?v=wu0FfcdZQ18

>1998
ronaldo's seizure
>2002
worst korea refball
>2006
the headbutt
>2010
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkKISn-DvQ
>2014
7-1

US and A '94

youtube.com/watch?v=qFjke_ahBYY

>2002
Dos a cero
>2006
Irate Zidane
>2010
Ratking's devilish handball
>2014
7 (seven) - 1

>pathetic it's coming home song everywhere, zidane the hero edition
>adidas makes a shitty ball and ruins tournament, our fist wc totally overshadowed by epic start player vs. manager row
>materazzi, best add in history of football:
youtube.com/watch?v=DBrA6LNx0cE
>spain is pain, EASY england group, exalifting, best sp moments
>crazy brazilian tactics, di maria not in finals

>1994
Maradroga
>1998
Thuram's double
>2002
REFBALL
>2006
Headbutt
>2010
We won lol
>2014
Decíme que se SIETE

>1994
for me it was Luis Enrique bleeding because see flag. Also Baggio missing a penalty, fuck the italian cunts
>1998
Zubizarreta being shit. Ronaldo mysterious illness, Zidane
>2002
agree with above poster, REFBALL.
>2006
>Zidane
>2010
we finally won, also bongs crying for a game they deserved to lose anyway
>2014
you know already

>1990
There was a soft toy of the mascot who I thought looked pretty cool. Then played Italia 90 on the mega drive which is still the GOAT football game
>1994
Baggio missing his penalty
>1998
Fat Ronaldo spazzes out before the final
>2002
Refball
>2006
Zidane headbutt
>2010
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>2014
James goal

>1998
Ronaldo literally choking before the final
>2002
South Korea cheating, opened my eyes to fifa corruption
>2006
Zidane headbutting Materazzi nad being praised for it
>2010
Boring boring spain
>2014
>le 7-1

>2002
One of my brightest childhood memories, my whole family was at my house at 6 AM to watch the final, the 40 people in my house breakfasted together while we set up a small 5'' TV at the corner of the table where everyone was to watch the pre-game. When the game started some fireworks already started exploding at the sky, everybody was hyped, every one lumped themselves together at our coach to watch the game. There was 40 people in a coach that only accomodated like 8 people. I was at the floor watching the whole game. Everyone had their hearts racing for the whole first part where there was no goals scored. Everyone was agonizing for the second part to start. There was a silence among the streets and some fear. Then the second part started and we were coping with anxiety when after some time Rivaldo shot at the goal, the goalkeeper failed to catch the ball and Ronaldo scored, everybody just screamed, I jumped from the floor, and I was so happy that I hugged my cousin next to me. Everyone was lighter but then Germany started to react, everyone was kinda scared of a german goal. Marcos defended brightely one of the german shots and all the girls screamed, the men shouted "What a save holy crap". After some more anxiety Ronaldo shot again at the corner of the goal and everyone was so happy that I felt like was living a dream. The match ended. I've never heard so much fireworks in my life, there were horns everywhere, everyone became drunk, all the kids including me started to play around the house with no parent supervision and pretty lived our lives like never before. There was a smile in the face of every brazilian, this optimism continued until 2010, we didn't win any worldcups after that, but we knew that we were capable of everything
youtube.com/watch?v=off98GbE3Fk

>1994
All I can recall is Romario GOATing it up plus the Baggio penalty miss in the final. Also based OJ White Bronco chase going on at the same time

>1998
Ronaldo going off on everyone, plus the sweet Brazil airport commercial

>2002
waking up at 3 o clock in the morning to watch games and Ronaldinho beating England

>2006
the headbutt, Michael Essien destroying in the group stage

>2010
Suarez cheating and Spain boring its way to the final

>2014
GOAT group stages and the obvious one

>1998
Croatia assfucking Germany
>2002
South Korea refballing Italy
>2006
GROSSO
>2010
Robben miss in the final
>2014
Saurez bites Chiellini

>2006
We got absolutely steamrolled in the group stages. 6-0 by Argentina in the opening game. Sucked ass. Netherlands beat us like 3-0 I think? And the only match we almost didn't lose we lost to ivoryniggers in the end anyways on a penalty.
>2010
Lost the first match against Ghana. We were sure we were out since we had to play Germany next. Then came one of the best games I've ever watched - we beat Germany 1-0 and were back, having to face Australia in the final match which we had a realistic shot at beating. Unfortunately we lost 2-1 which let Ghana take the second spot instead of us. Felt absolutely gutted after that match. I followed Uruguay through the tournament and was very glad they made it to the semis and that Forlan was made player of the tournament.
>2014
Didn't make it in this time. Group staged were really fun. Had a blast watching Uruguay and Costa Rica kek the shit out of England and Italy, never saw that coming. Costa Rica's meme run was the best part of that tournament alongside the obligatory 7-1. Hell now that I think of it, half of the best football nation had a meltdown that tournament. Definitely the memiest world cup.

Yugoslavia Football them when?

RIP ;_;7

Also how come no one ever mentions the 5-1? Netherlands revengefucked Spain's boipucci.

>1994
>penalties
>1998
>Ronaldo, Croatia's myth cloth, paraguay vs France nail bitter, mexico wins 2-2 netherlands
>2002
>two locations. Refball. Fuck usa
>2006
>Germany lol. maxi rodriguez' volley
>2010
>exalifting, waka waka, vuvuzela
>2014
>7-1, van persie head goal, euro rape american continent once again

>fuck usa

>2002
Being a fucking meme and going out in the group stages.
>2006
Maxi Rodriguez' goal vs Mexico in Ro16
>2010
Vuvuzelas
>2014
There's too many to name, but if I had to pick just one, Romero's penalty saves.

fuck me just thought of an actual good moment for 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=mG__BuuKUL8

So many kids ITT

>1990
Goycochea saves the penalty and Shitaly is BTFO
>1994
Stoitchkov and Bulgaria fuck the krauts in the ass
>1998
Thuram kneels
>2002
Ballack's hand
>2006
Portugal-Netherlands carnage
>2010
Rat King's hand
>2014
Saw the final in Buenos Aires. MFW I had to escape the riots in Obelisco.

roadrunner.jpg

All the people talking about Korea v. Italy refball are completely forgetting the fact that not of it mattered. Vieri lost italy that game, and shat himself in every other game.

Without Totti GOATing up every once in a while Italy wouldn't have made it out of the group stage.

In the round of 16, Italy would have been better off with 10 men. Fuck that faggot Vieiri.

>defending worst korea reffball
t. Kim Kap Hwan

>1994
Escobar

>1998
0 (Zero) points

>2002
Refball, Dos a Cero, Torsten Frings handball keeping USA out of the Semi's

>2006
Zidane

>2010
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>british goalkeeping

>2014
Huelocaust
>tfw 5-1 will always be overshadowed

>2002
>no refball
Ronaldinho vs England wasn't that important, after all, Brazil were the favourites

>2006
RICARDO AGAIN CARALHO CHUPEEEEEEM

>2010
Ketchup and Best Korea
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and TVs turning off the sound from the stadium
BRUNO ALVES SCORING A PENALTY AND RONALDO SCORING NONE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MARKETING HAS LIMITS FUCKING FUCKS FIRE EVERYONE

>2014
van Persie
Neymar's spine and 7-1
Enzo Perez

>1998
Footix the Rooster is about all I remember.

>2002
Getting up at 7 in the goddamn morning to go watch England on the big projector in the school hall with all the other kids and teachers before school started.

>2006
Crying after Ronaldo conned England out of the tournament. Dr. Who was on immediately afterwards - it was the Cybermen vs Daleks episode.

>2010
Sitting in a pub and witnessing punters literally throwing glasses at the screen when they saw Heskey was being subbed on

>2014
On holiday in Lanzarote with gf. We were at the hotel bar watching it alone with some geordie lad. She fucked off after the first half and me and him hit it off and did shots until three in the morning.

This.

questionrecords.bandcamp.com/track/vuvu-2

I remember that match well. I lived in north Jersey in a heavily Hispanic populated town. Colombia was favored to win the World Cup but shit was obviously not going right in their first go.

There was this one guy on his hands and knees wrapped in a Colombian flag absolutely bawling his eyes out right in the middle of the ave just down the block from me. He was so far gone no one wanted to even call the police. After a while someone finally got him to the sidewalk.

>1998
Denmark vs. Nigeria or Laudrups equaliser against Brazil. Football euphoria believing anything could happen for Denmark this time.
>2002
South Korea refballing to the semis
>2006
Zidane meltdown
>2010
Vuvuzelas. Barcelona winning the thing.
>2014
Semi-Final Solution.

It was Frings' hand.

>2002
Refball: the tournament
>2006
Le angry bald man not being able to handle banter
>2010
It still hurts
>2014
Better than expected, Van Persie was good

>2002
Korean Refball
Kahn carring Germany to the Final
>2006
Fucking Grosso
Zidane Headbutt
Germany cucking Argentina 1
>2010
Vuvuzela
ENGLEL getting BTFO
Germany cucking Argentina 2 African Boogaloo
>2014
Eh Puto
No era Penal
7-1
Germany cucking Argentina the Third Strike

Who could forget...

>commentator: the Dutch don't need Batman, they already have two Robins

>Crying after Ronaldo conned England out of the tournament.

Come here, lad.

your fault when you suck at Penalties

Well you don't have any... world class fullbacks, so chew on that, Jerry.

but "we" have four Stars

And we have Kyle Walker. I guess we're even.

>1998

>1982
Nothing, but I have pictures of me as a little sprat celebrating Italy's victory with my father
>1986
Nothing
>1990
Schillaci, and the final
>1994
The final, including Baggio's missed kick. We were all ready to spill out into the Little Italy streets. I also remember egging some Brazil supporters after the game lol
>1998
Nothing really stands out, although I liked this WC
>2002
Refball, and Ballack having to miss the final
>2006
The semi, and the final, including the infamous headbutt
>2010
Those fucking horns
>2014
7-1

Old man please leave, this is a place for young people

>1998
Yugoslavia choking against Germany

>2002
Yugoslavia failing to qualify

>2006
Serbia falling apart against Argentina 0-6

Also
youtu.be/PabsSYHoQ-s

>2010
youtu.be/HFISx1j0kak

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU spanking north korea

>2014
Messi cucking Bosnia.

Refball in our matches vs Nigeria and Argentina.

>1990
Cut from a magazine all the best players cards, for a reason I only remember Yugo player Dragan Something and Valderama
>1994
The Romanian anthem. Listen to it, it's badass
>1998
Fell in love with the Netherlands team
>2002
Senegal BTFOing overhyped France
>2006
Betting 300€ on France in the finals instead of Italia
>2010
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>2014
Germany 2-0 Brazil, put the trash outside, Germany 5-0 Brazil. Wait, what?

>1998
Ronaldo not playing in the final

>2002
Rivaldo acting like he was snipered

>2006
Zidane/Materazzi

>2010
Lampard scoring

>2014
Pic related

Honestly 7-1 wasn't as big a deal to me as the late goal against Ghana. That meant a lot to me

old fag here:

82 in spain - New Zealand made it and got a beating. Rossi scored some goals, Zico and Socrates were around.

86 in mexico - i remember watching the greatest goal ever live. youtube.com/watch?v=-SBAPcmPGSM

>1998
everyone in my house worried about Ronaldo and the start of the history of a Cursed Chair we have at home

>2002
my dad mad at me in the turkey game, i can't remember why, i didn't care about sports when i was a kid

>2006
Maxi Rodriguez goal against Mexico.
Zidane playing like he never played before against us

>2010
A spanish guy yelling at the lobby of the airpor i was in and showing everybody pictures of Puyol and other players in his laptop

>2014
Drinking with args and some croatians

>Lahm's goal
So that's where Robben learned to cut inside

>doing chores during a WC semi final
You are a casual

The France/Italy World Cup final was the first soccer game I ever watched. Pretty crazy it ended like that but based Italy won

Apparently he saw the goal in a video which was mirrored to avoid copyright claims.

>1994
Baggio fucking up
>1998
Ronaldo ded
>2002
Fucking gooks refballing
>2006
Headbutt
>2010
Iniesta's goal
>2014
7-1

>1998
5 years old, watch my first football match with France-Paraguay, Chilavert in godmod, golden goal of Laurent Blanc.
>2002
France choke
>2006
Zidane against spain
Zidane against bresil
Grosso against germoany
Zidane against materazzi

>2010
France choke
Germany against argentina
Hate spain.

>2014
7-1

>1990
Gazza's tears
>1994
Diana Ross and Baggio penalty misses
>1998
Fatnaldo
>2002
Owen scoring against Huezil, Korea refball, Rivaldo dive, Fatnaldo cucking Kahn
>2006
Headbutt, Penaldo wink
>2010
Vuvuzelas, Lampard disallowed goal, Rooney having a go at the fans, Suarez handball, Tshabalala goal, De Jong karate, English goaltending, Jabulani
>2014
7-1, 5-1, grasshopper on James, Suarez bite, god-mode Howard

delet this

I don't know why, but i think Ribery's goal vs spain will be set in stone in my mind forever

Me too. I think for me it's because of the way he runs afterward, like half hesitating, like he's barely believing it, until he does the plane and runs past the camera with all the team going after him

>2002
FUCK KOREA
U
C
K

K
O
R
E
A
>2006
False hope after the Ukraine game in groups, Zidane kicking us out, Zidane headbutting himself out
>2010
FeelsGoodMan.png (Fuck De Jong tho)
>2014
FIN DE CICLO

>1998
too young to remember
>2002
same as 98 but refball meant turkey and south korea got to the semis lol
>2006
Zidane headbutt, I remeber watching all the parodies of that on funnyjunk
>2010
Tiki-taka, bzzzzzzzzzt and >we complained about the jabulani being unstable in the air, and that lampard disallowerd goal that everyone got butthurt over
Also that ghana run was pretty exciting, was pretty mad when suarez denied them a semi
>2014
The costa rica meme run
Spain getting BTFO
Was in a pub when everyone was going mad over 7-1

>1998
Ronaldo's mysterious death/poisoning

>2002
Massive refball

>2006
Zidane mad

>2010
Fucking vuvuzelas

>2014
7-1

>boring Spain

When will this meme fuck off? That was the best national team ever assembled, I'm grateful to have gotten to see them play

this
fucking casuals only want spectacular things to happen and don't appreciate The Beautiful Game itself

>2002
dem mascots
Germany raping Saudi Arabia
The based Oliver Kahn choking in the final
Based Ronaldo/Ronaldinho/Rivaldo goals

>2006
Boring af
Roberto Carlos fixing his socks as Henry scored France's goal with ease
The headbutt

>2010
Thinking about how ugly Dani Alves is
Felipe Melo chimpout taking >us out of the WC (the team was shit anyway)
Based dutchs and spaniards
Suarez handball

>2014
Generally the best mood I ever seen in this country
Seeing Macarooney and the English NT in >my city
Tim Krul
5x1, 7x1, people crying

>2002
refs helping Korea against Italy
>2006
Zidane headbutts Materazzi
>2010
Asamoah Gyan
>2014
7-1

>2014
>not Higuain choking in the final

>it's another Luigi episode

Oh it mattered. As did the shit against Spain and to a lesser extent Portugal. Worst Korea should be assimilated into a better neighboring country

>Roberto Carlos fixing his socks as Henry scored France's goal with ease

haha forgot about this. Although it was later confirmed as a signal or something?

Fuck off, Varus.

Idk, he always denies that he failed on that game, but I can't find any article about it being a signal for something.

Here in Brazil it was seen as a representation of the NT players being completely uninterested in winning the cup. They were extremely talented, but lacking focus and/or passion.

>1998
the miracle of thuram
>2002
non white corruption
>2006
france getting refballed in the finale
>2010
the "bus"
>2014
>france getting refballed in the quarter final, 7-1

>1990
Gazza tears, Rijkaard/Voller, Cameroon

>1994
Baggio miss, Letchkov diving header, last of Maradona, Al-Owairan goal

>1998
Ronaldo breakdown, Beckham/Simeone, Njanka goal

>2002
Refball, literal who semi-finalists, Ronaldinho goal

>2006
Final especially Headbutt, Argentina goal vs Serbia, youtube.com/watch?v=jtRYeIBO-ko

>2010
1-0
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1-0
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1-0
>world cup finishes

>2014
5-1, Muller/Pepe, goals everywhere in groups, James goal, 7-1, Messi wins best player on back of group stage performances

>94
>Murica

>98
>Mexico's kit
>France v. Brazil

>02
>Brazil winning
>south korea refball

>06
>Ziddane's headbutt
>Best korea football

>10
>The final was substituted by a WWF fight instead
>That shitty ball everyone seemed to complain about
>Lampard's no-goal goal

>14
>5pa1n
>the Huecaust
>suarez's teeth running amok again
>No era

I forgot a couple of things for 2010
>Waka waka
>BRRNNNNNNNNN
>Suarez trying to be a goal keeper

>98
it's subjective but the penalty shootout against Italy
>2002
refballs, Sénégal beating us in the first match
>2006
Argentina should have won
>2010
ghana - uruguay
>2014
goal line technology memes

>2002
rivaldo diving in that match against turkey and me going wtf
oliver kahn being based
this perfect memory of ronaldo's first goal in the final, but no memory of the second
>2006
draw against portugal
me starting to tear up after brazil lost, but then stopped after my sister called me a faggot
robinho smilling and shaking hands with french players like he just finished playing a friendly, hate him ever since
zidane headbutt
>2010
vuvuzelas
waka waka
"jabulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani"
me not caring about my NT
england getting BTFO
felipe melo chimping out
robben diving
being astonished after coming back from school and seeing spain winning against germany
didn't watch the final
>2014
messi underperforming
5-1
costa rica parking the bus and BTFO major teams
1 (one) point
neymar carrying us to the semis
david luiz's free kick
neymar getting killed
the first 20 minutes or so of the 7x1 match, couldn't watch the rest
watching the final with a bunch of germany bandwagoners

>90
stupid Higuita choking against Cameroon
>94
Colombia BTFO by Romania
>98
Colombia scored only one goal
>2002
waking up at 3 am to see Turkey China
>2006
Germany BTFO by Italy
>2010
Shabalala's goal BZZZZZZZZZ
>2014
Macacogeddon and James based goal

Nice story, user. One of the reasons why I love football.

2-0

>2002
Klose flip against saudi arabia
>2006
second goal against germany from del piero (in a good way hated the german squad back then)
or
Maxi Rodriguez blooter against mexico in extra time
>2010
suarez handball
>2014
le cutinside man run against spain

>1998
Ronaldos sickness before the final
>2002
Joaquin against worst korea
>2006
Zidanes headbutt
>2010
Abreus penalty on quarters
>2014
7-1

Bonus track for all
>this is the world cup of africa

>2002
MoREEEEEEEEEEEEEEno refballing the shit out of us
Khan fucking up after a monstrous tournament

>2006
GOLDIGROSSO

>2010
Casillas save on Robben

>2014
7 (seven)-1

Since I'm Honduran
>2010
youtube.com/watch?v=0NLOOP1Ei6s

>2014
youtube.com/watch?v=zAJ-P79Bino

t.diaspora

>1998
I was 4, grown in a family who cared very little about football.
>2002
First time I paid attention to a major sport event. The green grass of the fields was really something, I was amazed as a kid. And, of course, I clearly remember all the Moreno shitstorm.
>2006
I basically remember everything from this WC. Group stages, where I was when Italy played, listening to the opening match on the radio while I was on the car with my mother, the final game, at home, with two Bionicle sets by my side. Truly an amazing summer as far as I'm concerned.
>2010
Meh. We were kicked at the group stage, didn't even care about the rest of the competition. It was cool that the final game had two teams who never had won a WC. Vuvuzelas, and that's it.
>2014
Bra7-1l. I was at my girlfriend's, I recall we just had sex when I went to Sup Forums to check how was going the match and was like "What the flying fuck? Germany is betting Brazil 5-1? IN Brazil?". Then again, since Italy came out again at the group stage I didn't pay much attention.

Tbh Euro 2012 and Euro 2016 were much more interesting to me than WC '10 and WC '14. Low hopes for Russia '18.

>1998
collecting Panini stickers with my based grandpa. I have still have that book somewhere in the attic.
>2002
the Spain-Ireland round of 16 match. that irish team was very likable, was rooting for them.
>2006
watching the final with one of my mates who slept over. somewhy i taped the match on a vhs. we couldn't fucking believe zidane's headbutt. it was a fucking surreal moment.
>2010
I was watching one of the matches in my room, when my mom ran into the room all scared. turns out, she thought the noise from the fucking vuvuzelas was bees in our house (she has an allergy to them). this moment still makes me smile.
>2014
7-1, of course.

good thread, brought back a lot of memories

>doubting Italy in a semi vs Germany
worst korea blatlanly refballed against Portugal, Spain and Italy, who were all pretty good squads
watching those matches, specially those against Spain and Italy are a fucking pain in the heart for how clear it is

>Joaquin against worst korea
>tfw Betis fan

I have a few defining memories of each

>South Korean refball
>Robbie Keane goal v. Germany (see flag)
>Ballack getting suspended
>Ronaldo v. Germany in final

>Triple yellow card by Graham Poll
>Rooney red card and Ronaldo wink
>Germany getting knocked out
>The headbutt

>BZZZZZZ
>France utterly imploding (cunts)
>Lampard ghost goal
>Suarez handball
>De Jong kung fu kicking Alonso

>GOAT group stages with spectacular goals
>Spain implosion
>1 (one) point
>US getting out of group of death
>Neymar getting crippled
>7-1

>1998
JUST

>2002
FUCK

>2006
MY

>2010
SHIT

>2014
UP

jeje, buena memeada mi amigo

Man I loved Mexico in 2014 so fucking much

Was born in 96, so no memories from 98, although i love seeing our RO16 game vs england

>2002

-Only have one really short memory of going to my living room in the morning and being surprised by seeing my dad was still in my house (when he was supposed to be at work) watching a game whilst eating some facturas.

>2006

-Best Memory: watching Argentina win vs Mexico with my dad after going earlier in the day to see the Pumas almost beating the All Blacks (only time we tied against them iirc).

-Average memories: watching the stomp vs. serbia & montenegro in a friends house.

-Don´t really have any memories from the other games.

>2010

-URUGUAY NOMAAAAAAAAAAA, still get emotional when i see the game vs Ghana, based Luisito Suarez :D

PS: Fuck Maradona´s coaching.

>2014

-Best memory: watching the penalties vs Holland with friends and crying of all the joy that Romero gave us :')

-Worst memory: Mario Fucking Gotze

-Good memories: Suarez's goals against england, i love that cunt.

-Special mention for ERA POR ABAJO PALACIO, also, i remember bursting out of laughter with the 7-1

It makes me kek looking how wide he had his mouth open