Feels Thread Anons? My dog of 12 years has to be put down tomorrow, shit fucking sucks

Feels Thread Anons? My dog of 12 years has to be put down tomorrow, shit fucking sucks

Go spend time with your dog while you still can.

I have. We got him when I was 11 , now I'm 23. Like he's been there through the important times of my life growing up, sucks to see him go

Sounds like he's had a long happy life. Take solace knowing he'll feel loved when the time comes.

Make sure you're with him when the final moment comes. If you aren't in that room you'll regret it for a long time.

Got ripped from my home and can never go back.

Shit sucks man but man look at those numbers

Damn son

These digits don't lie.
Sorry about your dog, user. Be strong in the end and don't let him see your unhappiness in his last moments. Do your best to smile for him when you say goodbye.

quint sixx's logged
throat clogged

>My dog of 12 years has to be put down tomorrow
H@H@H@H@
Die with ur dog, fkin scum

He would be happy that you got quints

love u

>H@H@H@H

W I T N E S S T H E P O W E R

My ex wife took MY DOG and put him down 6 months later. I hate that bitch. I wish he could have lived a full life. I miss my guy.

Op here. Yea mines slowly dying and has an infection in his bladder. He was sick one day , fine the next, then went back to being in bad condition

oh, satan you re actually nice entity who nobody understand you.

Knowing that your guy is too sick and you did what you could is all you can ask.

Quint 6 poster here. Wow, just trying to console someone and I'm literally satan.

Congratulations on getting that number. I never have gotten anything similar myself. I believe you’ve been chosen by Satan to do great things, and I wish you the best.

Iktf that feel bro. Had a dream last night where I was petting my old doggo and could feel his fur and smell him vividly. Miss that one eyed fucker.

Fuck off

My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday.
Mfw I have to meet up with her today. I don't know what to do

Make sure you are in the room with the dog until it passes. You will regret nor being in there for the rest of your life. Let it go out happy knowing it is a companion of its master until the end.

Haha pussies
I think you're on the wrong website. You'll not survive by being a pussy here.

Someone please tell me how to behave

Why do you have to meet her? Behavior should fit the context for starters

assuming she's not a huge bitch and broke up with you simply because she feelings weren't entirely reciprocated anymore, then be respectful. understand that a relationship is a two way street, and the stars have to align fucking perfectly for a relationship to work, and the stars were a bit off this time.

if she is a bitch and dumped you for some retarded ass reason then just be a jackass to her, too.

Work thing. There's one other guy coming along

This isn't a cringe thread, faggot

>quints
god has spoken to you op practice taking things for what they are

Had to put my pup down about a month ago... The pain is real but you have quints to confirm ur doge good long life

just give him loads of cuddles and remember the good times you've had together

the sad part of having any animal is letting them go
it never feels like the right thing to do but they do suffer bud and after thgey have gone you often realize they went through hell just for us to have them a few more weeks/months

i'm going to have to do the same for my old boy (cat)
he's at least 16 and a half and getting fucking bad ( heart problem, kidney problem, potential tumor somewhere, wanting to get up at 2am to go out for a pee, suffers from cystitis for over 10 years, had his penis removed )

op you have my sympathies :-(

all feels threads are cringe threads my dude. just a bunch of lonely beta dudes crying together, sounds pretty cringy to me.

I guess it really depends on what you'll be working on, and how bad the breakup was. I feel you should really just avoid relationship talk and stray towards the normie talk, Olympics, super bowl, Netflix and stuff. Just don't bring up the breakup unless she does first and try and focus on work. Also don't be mean or rude to her or she'll think your taking it too hard, so just be chill. If the other guy's cool make some small talk with him too.

DON'T FUCK HER!!
Went to exchange shit with my ex after breakup. Sad fucked and got back together for another 6 months of hell.

DONT FUCK

2edgy4me
> Underage detected

The feels... Thanks, bro.

>Feels Thread Anons?
90% of my life has been filled with anxiety, depression, panic, confusion, insomnia every single day and night. When I looking back on the few times I was truly happy, it just makes me sad knowing I'll never be that happy again.

if this aint gods doing, I dont know what is