Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDpx9GGH79I
youtube.com/watch?v=lknta50H5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=KnCKSDR3K8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one. he did what any passionate player would have done and he paid the appropriate price

I remember Sup Forums was full of Americans going B-B BUT HE CHEATED!!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT

>it was 7 years ago

jesus christ

Honestly this is what made me like Suarez.

>muh passion

fuck off.

i hope someone passionately breaks rato's fucking face and pays the appropriate price

ah, you would have let the ball fly in...right?

I would have done the same la

>tfw you will never sacrifice yourself for your country and be considered a national hero whilst simultaneously making an entire continent mad as fuck and forever be portrayed as an enemy of football

It's an abstract kind of feel. Suarez did nothing wrong.

i would've tried stopping it legally, and if i failed i would've accepted the fact that we're now 1-2

there are rules to the game for a reason. again, i hope a "passionate player" breaks his fucking legs

stupid spics

the referees that gave away the free kick leading to this incident

pecho frio

But he got punished for it so what's the problem? If a goalkeeper made a bad pass and had to hand the ball outside the box to make up for it would you want him hurt to?

Are you implying he didn't?

CHI

He's like.. Me? I did nothing!

03:37

youtube.com/watch?v=tDpx9GGH79I

>all those Ghana players celebrating before the penalty has been kicked

not an argument

he turned a clear goal into a mini-game. red card isn't enough of a punishment. ratking should've been banned from the rest of the tournament

people forget how scummy this shit was only because uruguay ended up winning. had ghana won the match, everyone would look at him like the piece of shit he is, and rightfully so

Cuck

The punishment isn't exactly fair for Ganha, is it? A guaranteed goal for a chance of goal + a red card in the last minute?

How is that fair?

your father raised you wrong. end your life at once

life isn't fair, fuckboy. you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin

>had ghana won the match, everyone would look at him like the piece of shit he is, and rightfully so

spot on m8

But that's how it always it. Foul in the box = penalty. If you want to change the rules then that's fine but as the rules are now there was nothing more the ref could do

not an argument

again, i hope someone breaks his legs out of >muh passion

Well, the game should be.

> someone did something and got punished for it. i demand that they be punished further for no other reason than to satisfy my pitiful impotent rage!

> sh-sh...shut up! not an argument! not an argument! wahhhh!!

No discussion about that. It just that the law can punish, but can't forbid.

It's like murder or something. The killer will be punished, but you won't have the life back, so what's the matter?

Yes I'm implying that ratking is the killer here.

same thing with maradona

>lol remember when that stupid spic manlet tried to score with his hand? what a retard

but he got away with it, so now its "muh hand of god". fucking dirty spics

Ghana would be the first african country to ever play a wc semifinal.

Let's be honest, no one cares about uruguay, but ghana playing a semifinal in their own continent, oh that would be awesome.

if you claim that you wouldn't have done the same thing, you're either a self-loathing liar or a pathetic cuckboi

>implying most people would have that reaction

you have to be a piece shit for even thinking about that

remember, you have less than one second

This

Anyone that says otherwise is a cuck that dreams about the big black cock ravaging his wife

> you have to be a piece of shit for wanting what's best for your team

brasil, ladies and gentlemen...

Stop embarrassing brazil you fucking faggot

>arguments: 0
>shitposts: 1

try better next time m8

i responded to you before your countryman with a valid counterpoint

care to respond to that?

I was going for urgay cause I hated Ghana and their shitty way of play after they knocked out the US.

I absolutely loved this play.

what is fairplay

i'm with you in terms of pulling for ghana to lose

but bro we absolutely deserved the L...if for nothing else, simply for putting michael fucking bradley in a uniform

that does absolutely nothing to address the fact that what he did was best for his team

try again

I suppose you don't mind a little biting too, right?
Everything to help the team...

>he did was best for his team

not an argument.

your rival team should send a hit squad to snuff out your team's best player. it's whats best for them, right?

So you want an argument, huh? Then let's go:

The rules as it stand back then determined that if someone commited a foul in a clear chance, he should be sent off and the foul given to the opposing team. Therefore, he NEVER broke the law of the game, he choose to exchange the certain goal for a penalty plus a red card.

TL;DR: you're a fucking faggot

No goal should count unless the ball actually goes into the net

He did what anyone would have done playing for their country in a big tournament. I think you fail to understand this point because you are American and:
A. You don't have international tournaments in your 'sports' so don't understand the passion and desire
B. The team based ratking did it against is black, and your entire country loves the BBC
C. You are such a faggot you don't understand about winning at all costs and wanting to succeed no matter the cost

>heh, nah i didn't "break the law", i merely exchanged my freedom for some forced sex with underage virgin pussy

this is what terminal autism looks like

The nigger who missed the penalty kick. Suarez committed a foul and was rightfully punished by being sent off. If the penalty was converted we wouldn't even be having this conversation

absolutely. everyone knows chiellini's a cunt anyway

we're talking about decisions inside a game here, bud. try to keep up

There is a difference between injuring a player and a handball on the line. No one is hurt with a handball on the line, there is no victim. Don't be upset that Suarez managed to game the system to help his team win, you should be upset at Gyan for missing a simple penalty.

...except we all pointed out that he did break the rules

better learn to read m8, it's an important skill in life

i'm answering the Brazilian, not you. re-read his post

better learn to read m8, etc etc

If you believe human beings is able to weight the pros and cons of their decisions, than yeah, that's exactly what it is. The terminology is what's wrong.

probably the only thing i like about him
>taking a red to give your team a chance knowing that even IF they qualify to the semi final of a world cup you cant play in it
based desu

Are*

- striker in the last minute goes into the area, pass the goalkeeper is going to shoot and the goalkeeper tackle him from behind and foul the striker before he can score...goalkeeper gets a red card and a penalty for the other team. The other team changes a player for the goalkeeper sub and he stops the penalty.
Is this cheating?

>heh, nah my punishment was very fair, no one liked that bitch anyway

Fucile was going for it too. Don't know why Suarez gets grilled so much for that.

nope. it's dirty, but so is shorting stocks

you play to win the game

It's a game, not a war m8.

>...except we all pointed out that he did break the rules

see >herefore, he NEVER broke the law of the game

ayyy

If we go with strict use of the norm you have at least 30 times the rules broken in every game with every foul, handball, offside, dive, etc. etc.

No one is arguing against that, Boludo. We're just pointing out that even with the punishment this isn't fair and that Suarez is a dirty cunt.

you gotta cheat to win

>choke penalty in the last minute
>WAAAAH IT ISN'T FAIR

I love how everybody conveniently forgets that this play started from a fictitious free kick & the Ghana player who headed the ball was off-side

>guaranteed goal for a penalty is fair

wtf it's opposite
>a penalty for a guaranteed goal is fair*

It wasn't guaranteed. There was a hand on your way :^)

The ball didn't cross the line, therefore it wasn't a guaranteed goal. If your team is too shit to score a penalty then you don't deserve to go through (trust me on this one, check my flag)

kek true.

but is fair, is what whoever made the rule intended to be the fair punishment and whoever play the game knows will happen and accept it as fair.

Is the same discussion when a team won because scores more goals but the other team "play better" and "deserved to win" so it was "not fair" that the team that lose had to lose. May or be not fair but is how the game is.

Well, I could agree with you.

b-b-but they are black and they wanted to go to semifinals

>miss the penalty
>'b-but suarez is a bully'
fuck off faggot, suarez got punished for what he did

> trust me on this one, check my flag

Africans get fucked.

Just a reminder that in this same play there were 2 offsides before Suarez hand.

Just a reminder that the play only exists because a Ghana player dived 3 meters away from Fucile and got a foul since Ghana was the only african team left.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknta50H5S4

Fucking niggers were cheating the entire game
youtube.com/watch?v=KnCKSDR3K8c

It's fucking stupid because the same shit happens in our sports all the time anyway

>receiver about to break open for a touchdown
>defender grabs him and takes the pass interference penalty (or maybe even just a holding penalty) to avoid giving up the touchdown

>player about to get a breakaway in hockey
>defender intentionally commits a penalty (assuming he does so without making it a penalty shot) and other team only gets a power play out of it

Also in Basketball when someone could make a 3pt so a defender intentionally fouls

The fact that this actually happened is making me want to learn about soccer.

oh look, another 7 year old thread

Go to sleep ratto

it was a beautiful moment

the hopes of a tiny african nation dashed all at once thanks to the hands of a national savior

>Suarez at 04:11

Holy shit

This is really good pleb filter

The Goalkeeper.

>ratking should've been banned from the rest of the tournament

But that's precisely what a straight red in the quarter final means.

Nice photoshop in case anybody was taken in by it.

Chiellini didn't even have a bite mark.

Eh he had some red spots where you could see where pressure was applied by suarez teeth.

Well, they literally changed the rules because of this, so I guess they are retroactively wrong, but at the time, they just exploited a void in the rules, so that's more debatable.

>in case anybody was taken in by it

nah everyone thought that the mask was 100% real too

It's not the same. Hand of god was a clear rule violation that was only allowed because of referee's negligence. What happened with Suarez went exactly how it had to go. The debate is about if it should've go that way to begin with.

T H I S

Suarez handballed it, he got a red card, and Ghana were awarded a penalty.
There is no one in the wrong here.

What happens if someone does the same thing these days?

That foul shouldn't been called off to begin with, and I think one of the niggers in that play is offside (although this is from memory and I can be wrong).

Also, I know my country has gained quite the reputation of always cover itself with the victim complex and 'muh fifa conspiracy', but that said that match against Ghana and the next one against Netherlands were full of awful calls, 90% of the time at Uruguay's expense, but no one brings that out.

The rat king dindu nuffin.

people like that mongol think its a tactical move thats part of the game. can you believe that retarded shit?

suarez respects winning more than he respects soccer and that for true soccer fans is disgusting

>those vuvuzalas

I do not miss that shit.

what's it like having no soul whatsoever?

In the end all what matter is what is remembered
Italia, how many WC?
>4, but they cheated their first 2
England, how many WC?
>1, and don't even get me started on how they got it
Argentina, how many WC?
>2, but cheated the first
Germany, how many WC?
>4, cheated the first too
France, how many WC?
>1, and poisoned Ronaldo to get it