I just uninstalled this hunk of shit with no intentions of ever reinstalling

I just uninstalled this hunk of shit with no intentions of ever reinstalling....

Who else is fed up with this overrated, chink hacking fuck fest of a game?

Lol

hackers are taking over?
lmao

They released a half-finished, un-optimized piece of shit RNG game, made millions off of it, and then had the balls to add a paid crate to the rotation with a REALLY high drop rate. Fuck them all.

hackers HAVE taken over. get with the times bro

If it wasn't for China, the world would be a better place

I thought the loot crate were just cosmetic items

It's one of my favorite games of the past year. It's not for everyone I guess.

the entire last patch was just cosmetics and costumes, apart from the new map which sucks ass

They are, but your inventory gets clogged with crates you'd have to pay to open. Or sell for pennies on the market. Plus those items are selling for high prices, which is why China is big on it. Farming crates and items for cash. Also why they refuse to region-lock the servers. They don't want that cash flow to end

I've basically given up on this game too. Chinese hackers almost every single game, was a good game before it became hacker central.

Shame on bluehole for doing nothing about it...

and they won't because the game is just a cash grab now, nothing more.

PUBG has always been shit.

Watched a kill cam where this bitch's curser kept ticking like a machine following every movement I made, behind cover.

Walk out from a wall and instead headshot. Another game with a friend and we are pinned in cover. Every time we sprint or even show the tiniest part of ourselves, instant headshot, guy did not miss once!

I can't wait to see this game (if you can even call it a game) lose over 50% of its playerbase like WoW and let bluehole realize just how bad they are at game design.

honestly, this was my fear of what would happen later down the road for this type of game, and I'd be right. No point in playing a game that's not fun, Like Destiny 2.

This. Guy made the same gamemode 3 times, and still can't get it right. I'm annoyed that it got this hyped up and he got so much money off of it.
Even Fortnite cashing in on the battle royale shit annoyed me.

An easy solution would be to let them tell on themselves.
have the server create "invisible, but with bones" flying from the sky.

>Aimbot: I CAN SEE THEM

>aimbot: Headshots an invisible player via targeting the bones

>>SERVER: BANNED

kek

I love the bs excuses for not region locking, that it would be xenophobic or it prevents friends from around the world playing.

I don't mind someone from Australia joining the game, if his friend is in North America, but I am sick of every game being a bunch of Chinese players who are using aimbots and teleporting so they can get some piece of shit loot crate.

They wont region lock because all the chinks will scream racism

chinks don't matter anyway

Greed kills anything half decent.

Tough. It's not racist to say stay on a local server because you're ruining other peoples experience.

used to love it. shit blows now

Fyi 90 percent of the problem is they do not have the net code optimized. Most Chinese players are playing on the NA servers and this is giving them a lag advantage. This is where you can empty entire mags into them only to have them one shot you. Simplest solution, start playing on the AS servers. Ever since I switched I've gotten win after win. Had a streak of 3 before. This is because now I am getting the lag advantage. They can't hit me for shit and I've lagged right past people inside of houses who've never seen me walk by. Now this doesn't mean hackers are no longer a problem. They can still be there. But for the most part playing on the AS servers gives the game a balance that it needs.

None of my friends want to play anymore and I tried to hang on but it's just terrible. Every game you meet cheaters, and the kill cam will show you some ridiculous examples.

And the worst part is that these cheaters are selling the loot they get, so they don't care if they get banned. Just random generate a new steam ID, get a Chinese cheap prepaid phone and buy a new copy.

really though, there should be the option to matchmake in different regions, including your own, and yes even an "all regions" option.

Choosing to play with lag only to get a win in a shit game is autismal...

althought it is pretty smart. Beat them at their own game.

I doubt they ban anyone for hacking

Fuck off the new map is good

Reading the words lag and thinking that automatically means rubber banding like a fucking 1999 dial up connection just means you are literally retarded. Learn more about what you are trying to criticize. The lag is in the net code, you will have 0 shit look abnormal. Only reap the benefits of those fuckers not being able to see you or hit you as easy. Kinda like they are doing. You know it's only fair I guess.

Everyday this happens now.

I knew it was shit from the first time I played it. People are so stupid. They will clamor over any early access game that promises the world. It looks like ass. The texture filtering is garbage. It will never be fixed.

True, I did find it fun for a while with friends, but it had nothing else going for it so these problems make me want to put it down.

Pretty sure I was calling the game shit, which it is. You missed the point.

just keep retrying

I always get in after 1 or 2 tries

>it's lag

it literally isn't lag. they're hacking

even fucking dr.disrespect uses aimbot
its so obvious too and no one cares because they use it too

It did at first, but sometimes I have to wait five minutes before I can get in. It doesn't matter now, I'm dropping this game.

guess i shouldn't buy that 'shit' then

haven't bought it tho

still waiting on that battle royale mode for CSGO

can't wait for that update tho

Do they even care about hacking at this point?

this seems like an obvious solution but they aren't even trying it.
Literally just surround the players with whatever the fuck they're aimboting with and it will it will literally solve the problem

chinks are the ones buying all the crates and ridiculously overpriced items so unfortunately they do

not happening, the COOP strike was the 'Battle Royale' leak lmfao

Play in the real man's mode, FPP, and hackers are rare

is this actually happening?

you ever play call of duty? that game rocks dude

True, but there is still enough to make want to spend my time elsewhere. Why spend my precious downtime on a game the developers don't care about fixing.

It is a poorly optimized, client side, over exploited piece of shit.

>FPP
>Hackers are rare
do you only play one game a week or something?

>They are but you get a bunch of free shit you can sell for actual money

I've played hundreds of games and never seen a hacker

The company gets a cut of any sale. Fucks them harder when you let them sit in your inventory

>Fucks them harder when you let them sit in your inventory
>sold 8 million copies at $30 a pop
I don't think you're fucking them as hard as you think, they already won when they got your money.

I don't even care about the cosmetics. I bought a game to play a game and the whole industry is suffering because people care more about how their character looks than the gameplay.

>played hundreds of games
>never once seen a hacker

whatever you reckon mate

I've got 100 hours in, only ever seen one hacker. Speed hack trying to pan my friend I was spectating. Never seen a blatant aimbot.

Everyone is an edgelord fuckboy, life online and in video games has literally boiled down to "Look at how cool I look stroke my pathetic ego"

u wut m8?

Maps aren't big enough for that shit......

I was referring you to a post, implying not seeing a hacker is as far fetched as you believe

Not saying it's far fetched. I'm saying I've only ever encountered one and the issue is nearly non-existent when compared to the amount of reports in TPP

600 hours, i have seen over 20-30 hackers, always with names that are blatantly Chinese fucks, most rage inducing shit on this planet

It's not the frequency of hackers in this game, it's spending fifteen minutes looting to get popped by that one hack that makes it so infuriating.

Think about that though. 20-30 hackers in 600 hours. That's at least 1000 matches and likely closer to 1800. Those percentages are very low.

You're an idiot if you actually believe this. Like...legit autistic moron.

Again it's not frequency. I get popped by a hacker in a game with respawn and it sucks, but I can still try to get him or one of his teammates. I get killed by hacker in PUBG and that could be my only fight of the game.

And the worst part is that makes the fights so boring. I love a tense firefight where two teams are flanking and picking each other off. These guys just spray you and kill you instantly.

today i headshot someone with a kar, they had a level 2 helmet.... didnt kill them but their helmet was gone, either something got updated or that was some bad luck

once i watched my deathcam bc it seemed impossible how i got killed, a guy in severny head shot me with a shotgun..... i was in stalber