Faggot Sup Forums mods closing flat Earth threads that prove the retarded CGI globe Earth model fake

Faggot Sup Forums mods closing flat Earth threads that prove the retarded CGI globe Earth model fake.

All threads showing proof that Elon Musk's launch was bogus are deleted instantly.

Fuck this place.

Gay shit, traps, liberal agenda still able to be posted everywhere.

>Sup Forums is now a government funded and run psyop. Sup Forums is part of the government run machine.

Fuck that shit.

You cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or maybe people are sick of /x/ clogging up other boards with their oogie boogie threads.

They landed in crater ffs

It's faggots like you that are the issue.

Flat Earth is Sup Forums not /x/ you fuckwit.

Sup Forums is full of shills trying to desensitize you and silence you.

yup

My only question if it was faked. Why would the ussr publicly congratulate them on the landing? Why wouldn't they call bullshit? They hated each other so much to the point of building tens of thousands nukes per side. Why not call bullshit on the landing?

No, flat earth is /x/ stirring up shit and then blaming it on Sup Forums

not the first time they've done shit like this either

No shit dude. Right after this, Kraft was able to revolutionize the cheese industry and make BILLIONS! the chinese and the Pajeets have tried to replicate the moon landing and have no major inovations in the dairy market.
Stuff's fucked up and shit.

It's part of the cover up, everyone with half a brain knows the earth is flat. That's why they have to scilence those of us who know the truth.

>reddit spacing

That's a CZ Skorpion.. prolly in .380... AK-47 my ass!

No that's the new terror version of the AK specifically made for the Iranian military.

Nu-uh.

Yep a Vz61, pretty common knowledge, that's the joke though and OP seems to like having his jimmies rustled

How every conspiracy theory starts
>>I'm too fucking stupid to understand facts or basic science
>>therefore I can fill in the gaps with whatever bullshit I like

/x/tards need to be fucking gassed. stupid inbred americucks.

Oh, I got the joke, but I just don't subscribe to the whole"shellfish have a right to bear arms". I mean, wtf are Bears supposed to use? those little ass pincers are no fucking good in a fight with other terrestrial mammals.

Because it fooled them, you dip!

I will never understand flat earthers. If you go to the beach you can literally see with your own eyes the curvature of the earth.

Hey wait a second....

Sup Forums is mostly used by right wing Americans..

Most rigth wing Americans are christian and pray to some fairytail God at the dinnertable.

Browsing Sup Forums they cant help it.. its their only freedom outside church at sunday.

The bible clearly state the earth is a flat circle and much more!!!!

Almost all visitors here are Christian and their parents too.

They are fake Christians if they dont believe in flat earth.

Are you saying USA is full of fake Christians???????

I am an Australian liberal. Eat shit cunt.

Not to mention that you can only see 12 maybe 14 nautical miles before curvature of the horizon denies your view from anywhere in the ocean.

No, just Sup Forums. We're only Christian when it suits us. Same with heterosexuality, right-handedness and being over 6 feet tall.

Ok. But still most of this board is from soutern part of the USA, right wing and Christian.

Flat earth is gospel

youtube.com/watch?v=z6w8nVyFQC4

You're wrong. Most of this board is Mongolian pottery enthusiasts.

Where i come from everybody is at least 6 feet tall. Dude 6 feet tall is nothing special. Even all girls are that talll.

Didnt knew they where right wing... and Christian too...

Holy fuck, even kids?

Anyway... if your Christian and you dont believe the earth is flat.
It means you dont believe the word od God. Which means you have a lack of faith and will burn in hell.

But the Australians could also listen in to the landing.

Are you suggesting we simultaneously broadcast a video and radio fake if the moon landing across the entire globe at the same time? Because that was impossible in the 60’s

Must be a real bitch trying to find someone to grab stuff of the bottom shelf all the time.

>Sup Forums not /x/

Go be stupid somewhere else.

What is there to gain in creating a giant conspiracy about the world being a globe?

Yes you do if the center, bottom of the picture is the core of a gravitational field

If its up to the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, then the whole rocket show of Elon musk could not have happened. As God clearly stated about the firmament in our Holy Bible.

The world IS flat... locally (mathematically).

Know-it-all/ semantic dubs

>Sup Forums is mostly used by right wing Americans

Only the newfags