Why haven't you acknowledged Bavarian supremacy yet, user?

Why haven't you acknowledged Bavarian supremacy yet, user?

>strong Catholic faith
>society based around traditional agrarian values
>only German state to put up resistance to the "refugee" invasion
>literally the only state to maintain their culture in any meaningful way after WWII

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160602/flooding-claims-at-least-four-lives-in-lower-bavaria
ruhrnachrichten.de/leben-und-erleben/unterhaltung/fernsehen/aktuelles/The-House-Arte-produziert-Fluechtlingsserie;art595,2953463
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The language desu

Bairisch > Hochdeutsch

Pott > alles

Why did Hitler hated Based Bavaria tho?

>Catholic

Dropped.

>>only German state to put up resistance to the "refugee" invasion
aaaahahahaha

East Germany is better.

Bavaria is better than the rest of Gemany.

How likely is Bavaria to leave Germany? You are as much German as Austrian anyway

t. Heretic

What about based Prussia? Without Prussia there would be no Germany.

>You are as much German as Austrian anyway
Ach Saupreiss.

>be bavarian
>die from water
>nobody cares about you

>t. Latter day jehovah mormon scientologist epipscopalian baptist

No state has taken in more refugees than Bavaria tbqh

Russia offered Prussia back to Germany twice, they said no both times.

It's sort of like Austria, but not at all, with Austria being better in every possible way.

Anyone who has ever been to Bayern will know how much shit is in the OP.

Look who is nearer to Austria
Look who is nearer to Poland

you should realized that earlier than me tho

>flood of the century in Bavaria
>only the local.de reports it

thelocal.de/20160602/flooding-claims-at-least-four-lives-in-lower-bavaria

epic

Nope, Deist. You can shove your jew-god up your ass.

Actually I do wonder, why did Bavarian join Prussia to form Germany and not Austria?

When you get rid of Merkel and bring sense to Germany, i will acknowledge you

t. Putin who got drunk there every night in his KGB days

basiert

I cannot and will not take a society that actively wears lederhosen seriously.

Austria lost the struggle to decide who would form Germany in the Austro-Prussian war.

Because bavaria and austria had a more rival like relationship

they were bribed I think

>hitler hated bavaria
NSDAP held all its party conventions in nürnberg and he expressed his love for the city numerous times
also hitler was austrian and austrians and bavarians are really close culturewise
nice try shitskin

Hitler started his career in Germany in München and the biggest Nazi rallies were in Nürnberg, both cities are in Bayern.

Because despite what people from Bayern and American Wehrboos would have you believe, the Austrian states that border Bayern are about as far removed in a cultural sense as it is possible to be. Vorarlberg is even more obscure. Salzburg is probably the closest.

That and the Austrians were kept out of German federations prior to WW2.

bavaria didnt take the shitskins by choice, in fact the pulic opinion is against it, just likein eastern germany, but the rapefugees arrive in bavaria due to simple geography

Ethnic Bavarians are trash tho.
Only the landscape is nice.

But he hated Bavarians because they were trying to separate as what he wrote in Mein Kampf

We would have been better off with von Habsburgs

>expecting a German to have read Mein Kampf

>austrians and bavarians are really close culturewise

Only Salzburg, IMO.

Anyone who thinks Vorarlberg, for example, is similar to Bayern has clearly never been to either.

How come they care to tenderly for all the refugees then?

>What can we do, the delicious BBC just arrives at our borders :)

Thanks guys

They are closer than england and ireland

That's what I meant tho. Since Poland closed its borders, Northeastern Germany will receive lesser amounts of refugees compared to South which borders to Austria.

Because Vorarlberg should be part of switzerland but the rest of austria is the same as bavaria

England and Ireland are very close. They might not like each other that often, but the whole thing is relatively similar.

There's a deep culture difference between Austria and Germany. The Austrians are less convinced by fads, less prone to modernism and a lot more traditional.

The difference between Bavaria and Austria is smaller than the difference between Bavaria and the rest of Germany.

Germany still exists? I thought you became new mecca

Bavaria should seperate

Best beer brewers in the world

Only countries with a culture are allowed to post in this thread.

Bullshit austrians are germans you retard they are one of the few german states along with switzerland and netherlands to remain outside of the german union

t. Bismarck

Which is btw what the british whores always wanted and why they pushed for 2 world wars to split up germany in a lot of small states again so they wont be afraid anymore to lose their regional power status to germany in europe

Bavaria thinking they have culture. Jeez the Muslims sure did give you guys Stockholm syndrome well didn't they. I thought Bavaria was where pig farmers named bastian became soccer memes

im pretty sure NRW and Niedersachsen have taken more, its true all of them arrive here, but they get sent somewhere else en masse
yes bavaria takes a lot, but definitely not the most

My people does.

GROSSDEUTSCHLAND

NRW literally dumps all of them either in Cologne or Düsseldorf.

I'm surprised they haven't been stabbed by the local Turks or robbed by the swarms of gypsies yet.

>Catholic

Only ironically, I hope?

Whatever white people show self-preservation will be superior. You elected a traitorous woman and she is killing your entire continent.

>That awkwardly translated english
cute :3

To be fair, she wasn't worse than the people before her her first 6 years.

As i was younger i hated Bavaria
Now i love it and its conservatism.

The dialect is funny though.
Not as annoying as saxonia's either

merkel wasnt elected by bavarians just like the
generally based midwest cant be blamed for the culutral marxist faggotry that emerged from the us
also look whos talking Mr. 60-x%white

they might be superior to the other cucks of the German nation.

but alas they are still utter cucks and like all other Tyskersvin and should be exterminated.

t. your friendly neighbor

Holstein is german

>look north at sweden and norway
>look south at germany
youre about to be cucked next, prepare your anus olaf

BAYERN IS WHITE

Don't you guys have a bridge to Sweden?

Will you blow it up, once the marauding horde of gibs-seekers try to leave Sweden?

Bayern has a shitload of slavs

t. Slavarian

HOLSTEIN!! IS CALLED HOLSTEN!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

yes, I hate being surrounded by the worlds two biggest cucks and future caliphates.

dark times ahead

ofc.

Unfortunately the sea between Denmark and Sweden have been known to completely freeze so you just can walk from malmö to Copenhagen, bridge or no. Damn Swedes

Also the best Rundfunk!

Blow up the ice as well.

Blow up Sweden, while you're at it.

Lived in Bavaria for 5 years. It was nice. Also has best german language (or dialect, I forgot what it's counted as these days). But yeah, Bayern > rest of Germany.

South German/Wolga German reporting in. You ought to hate how Swabian, Prussian intermix destroyed the land.

Got Bayern flag in my room. Feels good man

Getting some clay with Russian fifth column? Danke.

Bavaria is all great and shit with their cars and crap until Prussia comes along and destroys it, leaves no survivors, kills the French, and takes Alsace-Loraine all in the same day.

weil ihr dumm wie scheisse und beknackt seid

ruhrnachrichten.de/leben-und-erleben/unterhaltung/fernsehen/aktuelles/The-House-Arte-produziert-Fluechtlingsserie;art595,2953463

Baah alter Pott ist der hässlichste Dialekt

ich find bairisch auch besser als hochdeutsch, hab in Muenchen 3 Jahre lang studiert. Bairisches Bier ist beschde!

Pro-tip: Obacht geben laenger leben

ficken slawische ausländer

I do, Bavaria is best region in Europe. People are nice too.

Because the goatfuckers haven't broken away and can thererfore not claim supremacy.