Can somebody please tell me why should people believe in this guy?

Can somebody please tell me why should people believe in this guy?

Because He is the truth. Miracles boiiiiiiii

there's evidence for it.

Because he rose from the dead, brah
>inb4 brainlets ask for proof

pastebin dot ca/3970998
They are destroying the world, not enough they had Lena Ferreiro Lira, the idiots think Leon is Lena, a woman born in 1983...

wat

Because it is said that this dude just wanted to chill. You might not believe in chilling, bro, but chilling believes in you.

do you believe people should have a source for an ethical standard?
>post Heb 8:13

Please, it all began when my mother killed Irma Elydee Lira Galera in 2003

I am moot for real. Help me

Canarios 25 cocoyoc, oaxtepec, mexico, I think they already killed Leon and Lena

Most historians agree that he was actually a guy, but beyond that, you shouldn't.

cose its sexy

because he's massive daddy
would definitely drink his blood to get some of his dna in me

Probably the best answer i've had at the moment

1. Jeebus Jeebus Jeebus. Trinity Jeebus sacred holy spirit
2. You'll go to a bad place where you'll suffer unimaginable horrors forever and ever
3. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Because people can’t accept the fact that we come from nothing, and we will die for nothing.

People believe in god so they can live in constant ignorance about an afterlife and don’t kill themselves for their meaningless existence

Please help me, please, I have nothing, I am nothing in lowercase, please, they are starting world wars, a new religion based on marvel comics read by illiterate niggers. Please
I have been on my knees in front of my mother, she is insane.

Because he shows himself in Dogs butthole and in slices of bread!! If that's not enough proof then life has no meaning!!

People who are religious tend to be happy than people who aren't

Because he's the most documented person in history

>2
This is a question ive always had¨, bout the hell.
1. How is it posible that Jesus sends you to a place full of fire and pain forever and ever when he suposeley loves you?
2. It'd be logic to think that you should pray to a god or you would fall to the fire pit, so religion itself its based on fear not on faith?
3.If killing its a heavy sin, all the murders in name of god are now rotting in hell? what about all soldiers that kill in name of his country and god? what about it?

AIDS warning

Because the dude seriously knew how to party by turning water into wine. What more do you need?

1. this is actual facts proven by studies.

2. I hope this is it, there is evidence for it somewhat. However, going to hell simply for not "believing" is completely fucked up. That's one of my major problems with it. Doesn't seem fair. Man, being human sucks doesn't it? It's a scary, sinful. sad existence.

I like to think of hell as like jail you get your daily lashing and then return to your cell.

Please, these idiots are starting world wars, a new religion, I have been on my knees, its the apocalypse they want, they raped my mother until she looked like a goddamn accordion toothless and with three new assholes fucked till death

Nick cage is a decent actor. No reason not to believe in him. If he wants to make b-movies and be a wino, that's his perogative.