twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>4 that high

star wars is for children

star wars already is for children

8 > 6 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 7
suck my nuts

yeah my bad, I read it as "star wars for children"

3>8>the rest

Wait. Are there actually people who have seen all eight of these movies? Jesus Christ.

I have seen them all at least 20 times each one of them.

3>1>2>5>6>7/8>4

The only good thing about 4 was those french cuties.

No bad movies: the franchise

inb4 muh grimdark

>Tfw you secretly enjoy the grimdark a lot.

holy shit this one is terrible
8 was a bad movie and 7 was far better

3>5=7>6>1>2>8=4

Books:

5>2>4>3>7>1>6

this is good except for too being that high desu. i watched it on TV the other day and man the kid actors in the second movie in particular are just dogshit to an almost irredeemable extent

Nah

3 > 6 > 7 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 8 > 4

bellatrix is literally best girl

I can't grasp how people find the third the best one. Sure, the dementors are pretty perfectly depicted. But that movie took the biggest steps away from the books. I was so disappointed that they wore regular clothes.

Why didn't she have hairy pits though?

You should try judging them on their own as movies, not just looking at how they measure up to their book counterparts

1>2>3>4>5>6>7/1>7/2

3>7>8>>>>>>the rest

>4 above anything

I barely even remember the story. Isn't every other female either a kid or some old ass professor?

Yeah, other than like, that shapeshifter bitch, I guess? Or the french girl that one of the Weaslys GINGER'D.

So yeah, it's not really an even playing field, although she'd be pretty top tier even if the Harry Potter universe wasn't completely barren of vaginas.

I can agree with this.

i can agree with these

Bellatrix should have been taken alive, put in stocks, then train-fucked by every strapping young lad in Hogwarts, starting with the mudbloods. The boys are instructed they can do whatever they want to her as long as they finish inside her pussy.

This may seem harsh, but bear in mind she's a serial killer.

None of them are good, tumblr. it's one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I'm sorry to give this guy a (You), but I really don't understand the purpose of this pasta being in every HP thread.

>ywn be forced by the Ministry of Magic to marry Bellatrix and make an honest woman of her

>Prisoner of Askaban at #1

This guy gets it. 3 is pure kino

Shit rank OP

Rate all Harry Potter chicks by the amount of body hair (arms, pits, nips, belly, pussy, ass, legs, feet).

i do too

they are all great

says the virgin on the capeshit star wars board

its azkaban and OP is retarded for putting goblet that high its the worst

Very close to my ranking

5 > 7.1 > 3 > 6 > 7.2 > 1 > 2 > 4

>bookfag
>complaining about the clothes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not only do they wear their uniforms a ton harry is in jeans and adidas on the prisoner of azkaban book cover you fag

Shit rank by someone that only picked up the series this year and only thinks 3 is good because everyone around him says it is.

nice man, everyone seems to be liking ootp so much on here lately i always liked it i lot, but i like all of yates

Dude you have literal autism. I picked up the series in 1997. And saw every movie in theaters

Serious you said the same shit yesterday. You have no life, you are falseflagging in a harry potter thread. in every single harry potter thread because you have no life. Holy fuck kill yourself.

You picked it up this year. It is very clear you picked it up this year. You can keep trying to pretend that you didn't pick it up this year but a your posts clearly paint the picture that you picked it up this year

>You picked it up this year. It is very clear you picked it up this year. You can keep trying to pretend that you didn't pick it up this year but a your posts clearly paint the picture that you picked it up this year
What is it like having crippling autism im honestly concerned for you now. I saw every single movie in theaters and the last four at the midnight showings and read all the books when they were released.

You. Are. Autistic.

>making up stories now that the truth about when you saw these films is out on the table
Take your meds picked up the series in 2016

>I'd say this is fair, though I'd personally put 7 last I think it's awful.

Here's my ticket stub from 2004

Why do you have such autism you shitpost potter threads? We know you don't even like the series.

Nice image you've printed out at home. Do you have some for 1 and 2 as well?

you just got completely BTFO out how does it feel autismo?

>Holds tickets stubs for over 10 years
>Calls others autists

Zach is a confirmed liar and a flip flopper though. that image is clearly printed out from his printer

I just found it this year cleaning, nice try

>calls someone a phony
>samefags and shitposts the thread
Never change

>I just found it this year cleaning, nice try

wow what a coincidence

3>5>1>2>4>7>6
Fact.

>gets called for being liar
>same fags as damage control and replies multiple times pretendin to be someone else
This is the highest order of proof that you need that he picked up the series this year besides the fact that these threads never had his spaz "7.1 is kino" meme until this year too

>He hasn't cleaned since 2004

Reminder the korinefag hates harry potter and shitposts every single thread

Why is Tolkien in shit tier? Haven't read it yet but it doesn't seem to be bad.

Don't remember which movie I've seen the last. I didn't even finish the books. Stopped after 6th I think, after learning that Hedwig dies .

Maybe I'll reread and then rewatch the whole thing.

>you just picked up the series
>you printed out the ticket
>wheres your ticket from 1 2
>you havent cleaned since 2004 lelelel
What will the autist come up with next?

incorrect

2 > 1 >>> 3 > 4 = 5 = 6 > 7 = 8

See He's a fraud

3 6 7.1 are the holy grail

kill yourselves

based

Perfect

Perfect

Perfect

Perfect

Congrats you made captain picked up harry potter in 2016 reply and samefag

>hes still commenting bumping the thread with killyourselves and based
Does the korinefag have even one (1) friend?

You can see the fucking ripples and the translucent back kiddo im starting to believe the memes that you have autism

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/korinefag/
>ban evading

we'd be good friends

It was all downhill when they took the le grimdark edgy approach

Korinefag getting called out and doing damage control, you cant make this shit up

See He is without a doubt a liar

Are you rating how fuckable Hermione is in each movie? If so I agree.

>tfw you will never get to go to hogwarts
>tfw you will never get to do magic
>tfw magic and hogwarts isn't real
why live

harry potter autists are the worst kind.

3/4/6/7/8 > 1/2 > 5

The autist in this thread doesnt like harry potter

I can't imagine watching these movies as an adult unless you have intense nostalgia for them from childhood or adolescence.

>he hasn't spoken to a north american dr who fan
you're in for a treat

90% of what people watch on this board is worse.

I cant believe you took the time to comment.

Post your top 100 films of all time then big boy. Lets see if you're just as bad as the rest of the board

Why is there always only one extremely pretentious poster in the HP threads?

>calls Sup Forums all shit
>wont even show us that hes better than it
Go ahead and take a screencap with one (You) gone too.

Maybe you'd feel better back on tumblr with the rest of the HP mental rejects.

>harry potter haters actually emulating tumblr whining
the ride never ends

3 > 7 > 8 > 2 > 4 > 1 > 6 > 5

Bump. Why are anti Sup Forums posters such cowards?

i will give you my top 10 instead:

1.- As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty - Jonas Mekas
2.- Tren de sombras - Jose Luis Guerín
3.- The Valley of the Bees - František Vláčil
4.- El Espiritu de la colmena - Victor Erice
5.- Café Lumiere - Hou Hsiao-Hsien
6.- A Brighter Summer Day - Edward Yang
7.- Mothlight - Stan Brakhage
8.- La double vie de Veronique - Krzysztof Kieslowski
9.- The Red Desert - Antonioni
10.- Wavelength - Michael Snow

This thread was sponsored by Korinefag

Nice, but I'd like to hear from the rude poster trying to pretend hes above Sup Forums. I waited many years to see A Brighter Summer Day and then the 30G bluray rip I got didn't have subs that worked

nice but 6 is damn good

>atlas shrugged

I am that guy.

Go watch A brighter summer day asap

No you're not as I already know his taste

My top ten films

1) Harry Potter
2) Harry Potter
3) Harry Potter
4) Harry Potter
5) Harry Potter
6) Harry Potter
7) Harry Potter
8) Harry Potter
9) Harry Potter
10) Harry Potter

How can you hate 5? It had the only wizard fight in the whole series that wasn't that lame ass "pew pew laser beams" shit.

The WORST one was 7. They literally spend half the movie just camping out and hiding. It's so fucking boring, I almost fell asleep at the theater. Also the whole "Ron gets mad and leaves, but *shock* he comes back to save them later!" Subplot was so filler

No I am the guy. Stop assuming user.