"Listening to music while stoned is a whole new world
Most cannabis consumers report it second only to sex
And grass will change your musical habits, for the better"

Admit it Sup Forums its true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's true
being stoned provides an extra dimension that music doesn't normally have, once you've truly felt and recognized that groove then there's no hope left for you

I used to think that was true but after smoking a ton and listening to music more I realized it's not as true as I used to think. Once you listen enough your ears get to be a little more objective and it doesn't make that big a difference if ur stoned, maybe it sounds a little more up front or present but it's not a huge difference.

That's my experience anyway.

KID A and OK computer were fucking made for weed they become seriously emotional listens

this. if you smoke up as much as I do, you don’t feel it anymore. Weed only gives me anxiety at this point but I can’t quit.

THIS youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo

I don't know where to get weed cause I literally don't know anybody so I'm preparing to start with mescaline as my first non alcoholic drug.

its awesome no lie

Weed doesn't make much of a difference to music for me.

What strains are you smoking, im a kiwifriend so my weed is pretty bad

It's good sure.

But it can't compare to how much sounds tripping on acid AND mdma.

If music sounded like that all the time, I would always be listening to music, and be fidgeting non stop my entire waking existence if not dancing.

>tfw don't smoke but want to weed

>what are edibles

Anything animal collective its the great drug unifying band, brother sport/lion in a coma are my top mdma hits errytime

I don't even know; I just smoke with my friend who has a license

Weed has made me like 3x smarter.

All these dopey potheads that are thick as a brick aren't doing it right.

>implying most potheads aren't virgins

Music on Acid

just take a break for a few months, I did and it got it's buzz back - rinse and repeat when it gets stale
it's true what people say about detoxing, except it's not for the sake of your health lol it's to enjoy it again

This. I stopped for 2 months this summer for the same reason you described. Its good again now.

Here Comes the Indian-sung tongs-danse manatee/spirtittheyvegone on acid

I'm happy for you user. Smoke weed for too long and you just end up with anxiety and paranoia, doesn't feel good at all. Detoxing is really important if you value your stoner lifestyle.

Yeh, and it can help you with your rhyme flow AND your beatbox

>tfw can't rap or beatbox

music was the only reason i kept smoking weed. it was fucking with my mind, but listening to music stoned was EUPHORICALLY MAGICAL

On acid I can clearly picture the music as visual and physical things, and my brain creates vivid imagery to go with the music. I get very emotional but a lot of it is manic and irrational IE rapidly cycling between moods, but not really negative emotions, more like full of love then happiness then excitement etc. One negative thing about acid is that at the end of the trip when youre trying to sleep youll hear all of the sounds youve heard throughout the day blasted on repeat until its infuriating. For example, one time I couldn't get the line "ROBBERY ASSAULT AND BATTERY" out of my head and it just kept looping and looping to the point that I developed an irrational hatred towards Genesis.

When I smoke weed I get very emotional and genuinely insightful listening to music, whereas on acid any kind of philosophical pondering is hindered by the fact that I'm so high I can barely form any coherent or rational thought. I did acid before I ever smoked weed , which from what I've read can completely change weed for you, making it a much more visual and hallucinatory experience causing everything to be much more intense for me since I get straight up trip visuals when I smoke. The last time I got high was about a month ago and I discovered a kind of dark truth about myself and the universe and I haven't been able to shake the negative vibes associated with that since.

MDMA is just a blast, there's nothing deep about it. Music sounds better than it ever has before, you love everyone, and you feel SooOOo good.

I definitely prefer smoking and listening to music than anything else though. Listening to The Unseen and Madvillainy 1+2 alone in my room after a great night out with friends is probably my favorite drug experience of all time.

On a final note I highly recommend watching Xavier Renegade Angel and listening to Sleepycast when you're high, that stuff is fucking hysterical.

>Inb4 nice blog

this happened to me too. after smoking 2 years straight, my ear has evolved and now when i'm sober music sounds like how it does if i am stoned.

quit dude. weed fucks with your mind