You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Bump

I would give them a library and limited access to computers so they can finish their college education. Prison should be about rehabilitation, since they will eventually be released back into society.

But not until I rape em first

what would you want to see?

Well I gotta tell ya, I would probably touch their breasts if I got the chance. Wouldn't even ask permission.

You post this thread every day for the past few months.

What kind of mongoloid autistic features do you have, and does your mom know about this?

Thanks for the chuckle, user

This

Looks like I killed your youthful thread.

We had some good ideas yesterday so let's continue and improve.

The community where the prison is located at will be given a public gangbang of one girl once a month to improve community spirit.

the girls should be used according to their most hated fetishes

Good idea. How do we find out about though?

there should be a database
or perhaps the fetish they're used for can be determined by popular vote from the community

gotta try every one, obviously!

So once they arrive at the prison they should be tested for fetishes and their responses to them be listed.

Another good idea. I'm all for the inclusion of the public.

Each girl should have to explain (to teachers, parents, etc) while they are being fucked why they are so bad and what they did wrong.

What were the best ideas last thread?

Teachers should be allowed to fuck especially disobedient brats.
>What were the best ideas last thread?
So many, can't recall all of them. I like the idea of forced enemas with them being collected in a pit. As a punishment girls will be thrown into the pit.

FEATURES:

Multiple pillories
Ropes
Manacles
Restraint tables

Will innocent girls end up there:

Yes, but NEVER by accident.
These will be sent there by their families to be trained as incest slaves.

i want to see girls feet used

whats the toilet situation like?

The prison will provide the guards with various tools and toys

I'm not sure. Definitely girls to be used as human toilets for the guards.

dis

i mean, except the "rape" part, which is pretty distasteful.

le bump

that's the whole point of it, how fucking new are you?

hooo cowboy. thats not "cool"

What will the inspection routine be like once they arrive at the prison?