Redpill me on Michael Bay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268
youtube.com/watch?v=L3U-83yRbsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QVPjrmmPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> converted to Judaism

He does what he does REALLY well, anyone who says he's a talentless hack is a moron.

He don't give a fuck. He doesn't pretend to make art. He makes movies that get him paid and has fun doing it.

If he tried to pretend he was something more he would deserve to catch shit, but he's honest about his lack of fucks to give, so it's cool.

He's a good guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Sup Forums edgelords like to shit on him from their moms' basements to forget about their miserable lives for a moment, but he laughs about it all the way to the bank

He's the perfect blockbuster filmmaker.

The ones that used to shit on him daily are the same manchildren that now stand in line to buy tickets for the next Marvel capeshit.

He is a redpilled Aryan manly white man who makes manly movies for redpilled Aryan manly white men like me, a redpilled Aryan manly white man.

He's the most popular Western director in China. Or rather, he's pretty much the only Western director who is famous there. Ask a Chinaman to list the greatest movie directors, and the only non-Oriental he'll mention is Michael Bay

>Glorifies the white man
>bashes minorities
>No LGBT propaganda

He is based.

Mandatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

>shill rap battles

neck yourself

I remember when movies and directors were judged on their quality instead of political agenda.

Tell me Bay's part isn't on point. I dare you.

i remember when the usa was 90% white and minorities and (((media))) didn't start a riot because whites didn't want to shoehorn in minorities for virtue points.

I know, I agree. What I said goes for virtually every mainstream progressive director and people who endorse or condemn movies because of their political views. Disgusting.

Talented director, a pioneer in the action genre and /our guy/ to boot.

>Glorifies the white man

Like in Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2 and Pain & Gain?

>Pain And Gain

>Gentiles steal The Jew's money to achieve The American Dream
>White gentile is the leader

the worst is the fake outrage and watching it get engineered. For instance, the "white washing" accusations at the oscars was a fake media smear by many of the people involved in media/hollywood in the first place. The next oscars will be full on minority % counting and white shame jokes. Not that anyone gives a shit about the event, but the avalanche of ""articles"" about how much it has improved, again by the same clique of media people will permeate into the minds of people.

Once that nigger who raped a little girl into suicide wins, then we'll see the SJWs implode on themselves. Can't wait for it to happen.

I unironically love his movies. I think they are guaranteed fun. I loved The Island even if the plot stole from many places. I hate blue movies and teal and orange movies but when he does it I'm okay with it for some reason.
I also have good memories of Transformers 1, I was overhyped for it and the movie delivered exactly what I wanted.

Does the Mini Cooper transform into something in that movie?

No the Mini Cooper isn't a transformer.

>Can't wait for it to happen.

Your life sounds pretty miserable desu

Bay is very genuine director. He doesn't act like some smug artist. He does it for the paycheck. Ironic because his style is art and other hacks try to imitate him.

You're confusing Reddit with Sup Forums again, mr. Reddit. Sup Forums loves bay

He's one of those people that I admire so much I'd probably be speechless and faint if I met him in person.

Muslims>female rape accusers>women in general>africans>gays>mentally unfit=mexicans>whites>christian whites

use this equation to find out who will win in SJW wars.
>Muslim refuses to bake cake for gay couple
muslim wins for sjw
>Muslim rapes women
muslim wins
>gays yell at african
african wins
>christian african rapes female muslim
female muslim wins

Love the Island.
Transformers was great
Transfomers 2-4 were unwatchably bad.
Ninja Turtles 1 was actually only a little bad.
Somehow Turtles 2 was so much worse
Bad Boys all good
The Rock makes my brain hurt with its stupid.

Hes not as bad as people say, but when he sucks he REALLY fucking sucks,

I like Transformers 2 the most from the Transformers series.

Bay is at its best when he is the most juvenile.

>The Rock makes my brain hurt with its stupid.
Just fucking die.

He is the god king of Hollywood directors

It's not that he doesn't try, he just doesn't have the capacity to tell a good story. He is just a good business man, know how to appeal to the maximum amount of movie-goers.

He's one of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268

ITT: Trolls and counter-hipsters

Michael Bay is the ultimate pleb filter and by that I mean if someone say he's the worst director ever, you know you're talking to an absolute pleb.

I enjoy Michael Bay movies because they're just fun and dumb, I dont expect every movie to be intellectual, I can find them myself. Michael Bay movies just perfectly captures the times when you want to watch dumb and fun movies.

All of his "best" movies (The Rock, The island, Pain and Gain) are barely passable and will be forgotten in 20 years and he will only be remembered the "Transformers director/explosions guy".

He likely knows this and couldn't give less of a fuck about it.

I re-watched all his 90s action movies this autumn. Top tier entertainment that still hold up, and I'm not even that much into action movies any more.

The Rock is 20 years old. Still remembered.

>The Rock will be forgotten in 20 years
>it was released 20 years ago and people still remember it
Way to prove yourself wrong in your own post. Also Transformers was the blockbuster of 2007. No other summer movie made the same lasting impression.

Did Timothy treadwell fake his death and change his name to Michael Bay? He was an aspiring actor so maybe he's 100% consumed by the character of Michael Bay

Nah

If I want dumb and fun there are much better sources. Actually, I wouldn't even describe the experience of watching Bay's stuff as "dumb", but rather just the story is not engaging in the slightest. Doesn't even inspire the little kid in me or a sense of adventure which is the least and action film should do.

I'll just watch The Mummy, or some early Spielberg or something if I want to "turn my brain off".

Of course there are people who literally still remember it, dummies. The point is its not often brought up in pop culture, mainstream or otherwise.

It'll be completely forgotten quicker than most movies people tout as "classics".

(((You))) are really good at pretending to be retarded. The Rock meme with Cage is all over the internet
>no often brought up in pop culture

> Also Transformers was the blockbuster of 2007. No other summer movie made the same lasting impression.

That doesn't necessarily discredit anything he said. The reason it even made an impression is because people never seen something quite like it before, visually speaking. Everything thing else about it was derivative. Its the type of movie that get talked about with mixed opinions for a couple decades before being more or less "off the grid" when it comes to film discussion. That's pretty much how all Bay's popular movies are like.

A single semi-popular meme is enough to consider it a remembered movie? I'm willing bet most of the people who see it around don't even know where exactly it came from. Nic Cage is the meme, not the movie.

he is based

next megan fox

only a few years left until she goes from being portrayed as a tomboy to sex figure like megan

>this is what a 14yo american girl looks like
wat

no this is what 14yo american girls look like

>this young woman is not ready to breed for another four years
>American """""logic"""""

literally only semi-flattering pics of this grill

this desu, he knows that when people watch his movies they expect jokes and action with a light plot, no more no less

>implying you wouldn't join the club for fame and profits if you could

I don't like his movie but I admire how he gives no fucks.

Do you think Michael Bay gives a shit about his legacy or "art"? No, michael Bay just wants a fat check and have fun with explosions

Only reddit hates him

This.

>saying fucking anything about The Rock
Fuckin kill yourself.

Damn this was so awesome. Based Bay.

Didn't he make that Birth of a Nation reboot?

is this a 14yo girl? how is that not objectifying and why don SJW complain about this?

she is 16 in that pic. Why would they? it is empowering or something

she peaked at 14/15

youtube.com/watch?v=L3U-83yRbsQ

Objectively the best cinematic sequence in film history.

haven't watched the latest movies but not even a little surprised that Rosie is in one of them lmao

>rosie cuntington cuntly
>best cinematic scenes
lol fuck off this board mate

holy fuck it came out 2011 maybe it is time to catch up on bay kino

DUDE HOT GIRL AND EXPLOSIONS LMAO
PURE KINO
xDD111!!!

If she's 14 then I'm Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0QVPjrmmPw
>tfw not jewish boy actor

wake up grandpa, girls don't hit puberty at 15 anymore

Michael Bay is the directing hero we all deserve.

dude knows his craft

She's probably the go-to slut for the Hollywood jew producers to cum in.

blonde one has a spic bf, or do you mean the ginger? she has boobies like daddario

Well it sounds like you're just super duper smart, man.

Pearl Harbor is the only watchable Pearl Habor movie.

Unless you want to sit through hours and hours of minutiae in "Tora Tora Tora" or watch what was once X Rated Stuff (a fucking kiss) in "From Here to Eternity."

I meant the blonde one. Those girls don't survive Hollywood without sucking some circumsized schlomo.

Most accurate depiction of Chicago I've seen desu

She was in The Goldbergs and then a few episodes of Gotham, hasn't been in anything else since I don't think

>i remember when the usa was 90%

No, you don't.

I don't like most of his movies, but Benghazi is actually a well done chaotic movie. Hopefully we see more seriously made movie by him.

This is a 14 year old in the United States of America. God bless

Put less estrogen in your foods for fucks sake.

he knows hes a hack. That's why he froze up. He didn't have enough bullshit in his system that day to tell people who he has a direct makes movies for.

"no"

who is this cum bum

He's an artist. A bad one, but there's more artistic value in a bay film than a Marvel film.

This.

>He does what he does REALLY well,
He's an action direction who can't direct action for shit. He's good at filming car commercials. That's it.

>He's an action direction who can't direct action for shit.

t.Christopher Nolan.

While the transformers films may be as interesting as watching paint dry Bay is still the man that made The Rock which was/is bloody brilliant

Also one day he might make something else approaching that level of perfect cheesy action schlock. one can hope

America will make everyone pedophiles. Your 14 year olds are your new 20 year olds.