This is the future whiteboi

This is the future whiteboi.

You can't stop it.

Let's take a hypothetical. Even if we can't "stop it" you're only slowly turning the world back into Africa. So enjoy the aids I guess?

This is the future, earthlings.

Resistance is inefficacious.

Less than 1% of couples are interracial, so good luck with your bait.

>Race of hyper-intelligent humans (white) with the athletic capabilities of a beast bred for strength (negro)
>No more political division
Doesn't sound too bad

Blacks are the ones in trouble, think about it, dark skin + light skin = light skin, whites and Asians outnumber blacks and India is so shitty they’re already doomed, eventually everyone will look half Asian and half white.

Can't wait to fuck that little girl when she gets older.

Fuck off to Sup Forums we don’t care.

Eww wtf is that little shit

This is the future blackboi
You can't stop it

>Black
>Has kid
>Still there
Shoped, we all know nuggets don't do fatherhood.

Apparently the life of whiteboi's was taken.

If I can't then I'll make the world an unbearable place to where their progeny won't survive.

>niggers are the future

top b8

Except they don't have the strong suits of either race but the absolute worst qualities of both. In England the most disgusting, criminal foreigners are the mixed race ones

little girl is cute as hell though

2060: 20% of Blacks have eyes blue, green and hair blonde but its look like pic

Yeah, it's a nice monkey.

What I like about this is that it literally only bothers racists.

And their rageluls are by far the funniest.

I mean racists combine stupidity, ignorance, and impotent rage with insecurity, pseudoscience, and the dumbest types of conspiracy theories.

They are like an all-you-can-eat buffet for trolling retards.

How can the future have been captured in a photograph from present, what is this trickery

Carine and husband

How did those two make a nigger?

yuck

still funny xD

*cough* Miracle baby

They didn't :)

At first it was like...

but then ;)

That one is full blooded though. You can tell by that instinctual camera scowl.

Why is that woman so terrified?

This is YOUR future.

Not so much anymore. We know statistically, best case scenario is that she's gonna end up an unmarketable single parent of a half-nig abomination. At worst, the bull murders her, or leaves her beaten and scarred for life. The toll always gets paid.

The kikes can push it all they want, the majority who fall for it still are the dumb and mentally unstable white girls who think it's trendy hooking up with a subhuman. Better they inflict their insanity on some nig who is even less tolerant of her bullshit than some decent white man. And by the time they get kicked to the curb, the only men willing to take them are the liberal soyboys. The white race didn't become the strongest by coddling every single one of their members. Survival of the fittest means sacrifices must be made.

Oh no es... La creatura del aberno

holy fuck that was beautiful

This is shooped.

I can tell by the dindu and kid being in the same picture.