Ask a diagnosed psychopath anything

Ask a diagnosed psychopath anything.

How's life going?

Good.

what colour underware u wearing?

/thread

seconded

Who is your favorite person in your life?

Blue.

That's difficult to answer. Maybe my brother.

Spend more time with him. Psychopaths enjoy self serving actions. You'll mutually benefit from that intention.

You aren't worth asking any questions, you dumb loser.

Thank you.

Are you willing to seek medical attention knowing it is an abnormal condition that distracts the mind with useless ambitions?

I was diagnosed yesterday and i am going to seek help.

That's good. Good luck with that.

Much love Sup Forumsrother

Good on you, make sure to stick with it.

Will you marry me?

Don't forget that you're slowly becoming the majority not the exception.
These days we're all fucked up and psychs aren't as good as Normie's at hiding it

Good luck out there

No.

do you have any stories to share with us regarding your psychopathy?

i just took some shitty R U A SOCIOPATH test online and got 76% but that's not a very good grade so I don't think I am

Goodluck

>Tortured someone's gerbil in high school so he would give me money.
>Killed the gerbil anyways
>Still don't feel bad or have apologised

Manipulated a lot of people in high school

How's the 7th grade going?

I'm 28 but you can keep using the bargain bin insults if you want to.

Thanks.

This meme is so boring. Do you honestly feel cool sitting on your computer pretending to be mentally ill for attention. Wew lad.

OP here. People actually pretend to have mental illness on the internet?

I'm interested.
More examples?

How were you diagnosed? Any tests done?
And what led you to getting a diagnosis?

is your name tyler knight

do you know the secret for a relly creamy,smooth hummus?

I was evaluated using something called a PCL-R test. I went to check myself because i knew that some of my behavior wasn't normal.

i really, really do not enjoy this gif. I love gore, watching people die, all that shit. Even genital mutilation is funny to me. But that shit is just fucking wrong.

wat

>Mother got diagnosed with cancer
>Most caring person you'd ever meet
>I literally did not care when she died.
>Actually felt relieved and considered her an emotional parasite and obstacle
>Thought i was too good for her
At least i realized my what i did wrong, right?

Amazing

lol ye kinda... but anyway

what is your job? how is it going?

well you are diagnosed so guess thats out of the question. However im not sure not caring for someone close to you dying is = sign of being a psychopath.

Altho i could be one too, but when my father died, i was arriving home from school my mom told me my father died, [he was in a hospital for a few days by then] well that night was also some school "trip" to the Opera. I just went and said "ye i could have stayed at home, my father died". They didn't even think i was serious, then nothing happened during that day, just went on as normal.

Altho this is not some race who cared less for who. And im not saying i hated my father [neither that i didnt, lets leave this for now] just that anyone can hate anyone for multiple reasons, or rather not care about someone.

So in short,, thats a pretty shitty example.. if thats the best you can do... im pretty sad. Say something, anything.. but that,, that sound more like some edgy fuck trying to be cool

would you?

well OP since you don't answer i have to think you have no other stories, or trying hard to come up with something but cant..

well... seems mr. psychiatrist diagnosed some edge lord faggot trying to be cool as a psychopath. But don't worry this could mean that your mother WAS indeed an emotional parasite, only it doesn't sound as cool as you being a psychopath.

uhoh page 8 .. clock is ticking op the faggot