more

perfect

Oh fuck I'm so hard

Bump

Bump

Holy shit it's not even fair is it? She has literally perfect feet

Bump just cause i like this thread.

nice

I'm sure the photographer faps to feet.....

any one like small feet? chat on email?

What do you mean with chat on email?

Who's this?

tradde pics and stories

i'm starting to want other feet than my girlfriend's feet.

wat do?

I'm in, what's your mail?

You're fucked bro, I don't think you can have an "occasional relationship" if feet are involved.. It's too much risk, just a mention of it from her and you're in deep shit.. Unless you're known as a fetishist

tfw i've gotten feet from a few other girls while with my gf. didn't really feel bad about it, because i've gotten so many feet in my life; it's almost separate from sex/sexual stuff. she would definitely be pissed though.

You still there man?

i know i'm fucked up and there's nothing i can do. tonight i'm prolly gonna get a footjob from my girlfriend, but i'd rather prefer to get one from a different girl. it would definitely be more exciting.

life sucks

could always hit tinder or something when your gf is out of town, or if you're ever out. get some toes during a hookup.

if you have a female friend, you could probably get her feet. then again, i'm usually only friends with a girl if she's relaxed enough for foot stuff. i'll usually lie and say my gf doesn't care about foot shit if they ask, but you'd be surprised how many girls don't ask questions regarding how your gf would feel.

i've always thought about those kind of solutions, but i realized i would feel guilty to do such things behind my gf's back. she loves me and trusts me and would never behave like that. she doesn't deserve to be cheated.

the day she deserves it, i'm definitely gonna get some stranger's feet.

If youve got a feet fetish, theres a high propability you were sexualy abused by your mother as a child.
watch from 5:20
youtube.com/watch?v=AV5l_fcZwQ4

if you haven't been abused by your mother as a child there's 100% probability you're homosexual

I know you're a troll, but that video is totally unrelated to your claim. Why did you post it?

Do anybody got more of this? I know there's more, but I only have 2 pics

Here's the second one

more?

Sry, wrong video, cant find the right one, watch this documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=SPEY58kDU2M