Sad nigga hours. Whats evryone doing tonight? Feeling unloved

Sad nigga hours. Whats evryone doing tonight? Feeling unloved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAe6zPBmk3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping some jams, how about you?
youtube.com/watch?v=uAe6zPBmk3M

>feeling unloved

Bout the same. Girlfriend is asleep upstairs. Came down after not being able to sleep.

I too am lonely OP. My Windows install fucked itself and I have insomnia. Pantiently shitposting from my laptop until I get a USB

Homesick. I was torn away from my home and I can't ever go back. Where I am now is just hell. Thought about going anhero at least once a week. Idk shit's just so fucked up that I have no clue what the hell I'm supposed to do

Getting pissed at this Stormfront posted bullshit. No fucking blacks post this shit.

Have you thought about finding yourself and trying to make a new home? Something to make you more comfortable?

I've tried. It just hurts too much. All I can think of is all that I've been forced to leave behind and the sadistic asshole that ruined my life

Bored and lonely. Been sick all week. Got a presentation on Wednesday on a book I was supposed to have read. It’s not looking good for me.

It may take time, but it does get easier every day. Hang in there man

Especially with fucking valentines coming this week it feels soul crushing.

My chest hurts, my feet are numb and I'm shitting blood.
Other wise in doing good, started exercising again , there's a cute girl In my class I'm to afraid to talk to it's keeping me up.

Here’s me encouraging you, user. Take your shot.

Have no reason to live.

all of my friends have girlfriends, and are hooking up constantly. I havent even had my first kiss yet and im graduating highschool.

I sat in and played Crossout. I'm 41 and couldn't be bothered going out, plus I've no mates.

Thanks man, I'm sure she already has a bf but it's almost always worth a try.

I think the only reason I’m still here is the thought of what my death would do to my mother.

>self-pity thread
guess I can use one of those

Same, bro.
Maybe I`ll end with myself when i move. Or this nightmare will never end.

Don’t stress so much about it. You still got plenty of time. IMO it’s best to learn through trial and error. Get out there.

Don't be so discouraged young man, sometimes it takes a long time to find a woman. Society places a lot of pressure on relationships and dating. Someone will come to you eventually, though, just have some patience. I'm about a 5/10 and at 29 I've had three relationships. There's still hope for you. Don't give up, life has so much to offer you. Best of luck to you Sup Forumsrother.

Definitely. Best of luck, user.

Seems tasty.. are those liberal tears?

Explore your options first. Counseling ever work for you?

Do you really want one? Do you think you're actually ready to have a functioning relationship? Are you ready to deal with each other's bullshit?

Nope, just a cute chubby snek.

did some drugs last week, me and gf have been fighting. i think its not a big deal and she thinks its the worst thing in the world. gonna see her tomorrow, not sure if shes gonna want to break up or not. feelsbadman

snek! sneeeeek!

Feeling unlovable and trying to build self esteem

its cool man just keep living, i got my first gf at 24
no one really pays attention to you, everyone is too occupied with themself. no one knows youre a virgin except maybe your friends and you just need to not act bothered by it

if sex is what youre wanting to do, save up some money and go to a massage parlor

>was stalking my crush on instagram
> I have no chance with her
>accepted it.
how do i become more interesting?

Sorry to hear that. Hope it works out.

oh, yah? what's yer plan?

Working out?

There s no counselings in my country. But ill try to do smthng. Thank, user

You don't have to be interesting for a doll, desu

I dont want a doll

Have to be fuckin rich apparently. Where am I gonnna get $3000 for the doll of my dreams?

Just had some salad (iceberg mix from Walmart with blue cheese dressing) while listening to darude. Its better than my usual 2am I guess.

I’m curious. Does listening to darude while eating a salad make the salad taste better?

Only if I use too much dressing.

Sounds like darude didn’t have much of an effect then. I can use too much dressing any time.

Drinkin' brew, smokin' herb and listening to Pandora with my doge. Just saw the last of my friends out the door and am getting ready to hit the sack
>My chest hurts, my feet are numb and I'm shitting blood.
And why might that be?