mmm shit! more

Melissa L

Melissa in thong

Melissa the consultant

What can CMU do?

Kaixi

Any interest?

Kaixi’s ass Let’s get more brown

are you gonna show us a hot asian or just these nigger tier hmong sluts the whole time?

moar

Ester designs

Again?

Sorry these asians arent like your weaboo hentai waifu crap
Here you go

Korean pssy

More!

ugly pig

>Any interest?
fucking hell no

not cute

too fat

>What can CMU do?
she can kill herself because she's gross

>Melissa the consultant
melissa the zombie faced loser

dude she's so gross, plz stop.

incoming fat bitch, huge legss/ankles, ugly chinese whore

i have no words for how gross this girl is. please give her a fucking rope and tell her to hang herself. ugliest body i've seen all week. and this is Sup Forums. that's saying alot.

horseteeth single eyelid fuggo

same as all other posts before that. yuck.

>hates on every girl in this thread
you're probably gay

Josephine the pharma girl

You sound desperate for cock.

Moar

Got a vola with the full set?

here you go

can you faggots actually post hot asians so we don't have to look at your ugly nigger-tier asian bitches you found on instagram or some shit who are vomit-inducing ugly? thanks.

no. not gay. i just know what a hot asian girl looks like. apparently, you do not, faggot.

weaboo

thats more like it.

nope.

and fuck you.

someone hit her with a shovel

nope

double nope

hahah triple nope

Anyone know a girl named Yuki from New york

awe, whats wrong? poor baby.

so mad that your ugly nigger shitskin asians aren't pretty!? it's not like they'd fuck you anyway! but you're mad at ME!?!

interesting. tell me more.

you've never fucked a girl of this calibur.

i sure do. met her at old job on 14th street. let's compare notes.

is that harriet sugarcookie

Born in 1990

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man!

nope, she isnt that thicc

hmm nice try though

she likes to take slutty pics in Jets jerseys, despite not being born here, for whatever reason. very pretty eyes, from japan. 5'2". but a terrible human being. already dealt with her if it's the same girl. i have her number on my old phone. i dont know what it is but it's probably the same slut.

I know you want replies, but I gotta ask, are you okay dude?

Probably around 5"2 - 5"3 B cup

I feel stupid for not figuring that out haha thanks

Do you have any photos?

The only asian ever worth fapping to is Juju

shut up faggot

oh, so only original pics count? hahahhahaa

you want blood type and address too? you fucking faggot low life.

Awwwe look at little Timothy, being a big edgy boy, using the computer on his own for the first time.
Careful now, go check the Kid Cuisine you were heating in the microwave. It might burn.
You dont wanna get mum upset, especially after you convinced her you're old enough to use the microwave on your own.

/aurapamela.bolotaolo fb

send dick pics send reaction

sucks to be you

her ass is gigantic. yuck. fucking womanlet fat girl.

why would you sleep with that????

oh that's right, you thirsty losers have to settle for garbage tier bitches because you can't get any and you are globally rejected all the time, i get it.

too bad. so sad. here's some pretty, you ugly sacks of shit.

topkek nigger nose shit tier asian with pancake tits hahahha. fuck off.

why do you people keep posting ugly asisns!?????? i'm legit the only one posting cuties and you're shitting on me for it. hahahahahah. go die.

you fucking losers.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man! ENOUGH WITH YOUR WEABOO SHIT WAIFUS!!!!

Any interest?

Was her last name Shih

hahha

umad? nigger hmong?

NIGGER HMONG????? you tryhard faggot? tryhard to be black and be accepted? try hard to get a white girl and get rejected? oooooooh i knowwwww, it's so bad for you!!!

PUSSY.

>huge face
>nigger hmong nose
>pot belly
>huge thighs
>ultra ulgy feet

NO THANK YOU.

Juju is the best asian of all time

POst more

can we have more girls like this please instead of the majority of ugly nasty cumdumpsters who people keep posting? there's only 1 user who'd been going out of his way to make this a good thread and you keep making fun of him, yet you don't post anything of value.

literal fat girl. gross.

>only 1 user who'd been going out of his way to make this a good thread
thread got ruined the moment he shitposted

I don't think her full set has ever been released user

shitposted? he seems to be the only one posting hot girls my dude. all these other girls are just... what the fuck.

>purple hair

hahaha no thx faggot

you call this a hot girl?

now she's hot, where's more of that. at least one of you fuckers has good taste.

>one of you fuckers
im the same guy who's posting all those others you shat on
you don bamboozled son!

How could anyone ever call Juju fat? She is perfect in every possible way

moar pls