Ywn live in a society that strictly enforces gender roles

>ywn live in a society that strictly enforces gender roles

>he thinks gender roles need enforcing to come out

>mfw

There was no enforcing. It just wasn't needlessly demonized and thus fully commonplace.

Honestly contraception and women working ruined it

No, atheism did.

We already do, it's just that they only count for one gender.

Jokes on you, Islam is coming

>help

Liberty and Wealth spoiled you so hard that you want live like a middle easterner.

You cannot have a traditional society and freedom&wealth at the same time. Liberty by definition attacks the restrictions of a traditional society, while wealth makes people soft weak and decadent
I disagree, atheism without contraception would still manage to impose trad-con values. Take a look at Stalin's pro family campaign in USSR.

If women didn't work they would be sitting at home watching daytime tv because their appliances do the majority of the work for them

>strinctly enforced anything
>good

>see pic
>wish i could live in that world
>house
>sexy wife
>two great kids
>bar-b-q
>instead live alone
>barely make it month to month
>old car
>no health insurance
>and yet i'm considered "highly skilled" in STEM

God damn I fucking hate what has happened to America.

This. The "gender equality paradox" is a thing in sociology where the more freedom and equality the genders are given in society the more pronouncedtypical gender roles such asem going into science and engineering and women going into nursing and childcare.

>If women didn't work they would be at home boning the fuck out of Jamal and Tyrone because their appliances do the majority of the work for them

FTFY, AusFAILia

> Zangief Wins

Enjoy your below replacement birth rates

Why would you not want a brood of children and a comfy house? Just so your wife can play her grrl power fantasies at work?

The main point is still the same, we now have machines that can do a range of household chores for us that do the job faster and better so having a woman stay at home 24/7 is a bit redundant, she can at least work part time while the kids are at school to bring some more income to the household.

Are you retarded?

Not every man has a high paying job to afford a nice house and feed his whole family.

Modern home appliances are just improved versions of decades old machine though. The only new automated thing is shit like the rumba vacuum

That's why you fuck her raw every night. Barefoot and pregnant is a real thing, stop interfering with gods plan for human interaction.

Bit rude.

>ywn live in a traditional, hierarchical, Solar society
>you were born into the height of the Kali Yuga

And why do you think that is?

Someone has to do the lower income jobs, right?
I thought that even working couples struggle to pay off their mortgage.
This is America so I don't know. Some people say it's all ez, some say it's hell.

Somehow it was more possible for couples to live on one income 50 years ago then it is today.