Hey Sup Forums im thinking about going into walmart to steal some shit, anything I should look out for...

Hey Sup Forums im thinking about going into walmart to steal some shit, anything I should look out for? Also post experiences.

First off
>nice trips
Second off
>You will be watched. Day or night someone is gonna be stalking you. You think you're being sneaky but you aren't
have fun when they call the cops.

Banned from all Walmarts sucks.

if your arent a pussy you can steal someones virginity

>filename
>LOGo

checked

what are you thinking about stealing?
you should walk in with a smoothie and drop rings and jewelry in it

I will stab you.

If you’re a nigger I guess you’re gonna nig, but if you’re white ... please don’t be a nigger.

black hair products, so the store locks then up and it triggers niggers

have you been to walmart? mostly spics

Fuck it if you want to make the mistakes I did years ago:
any electronics, movies and some other things have sensor tags, you need to swipe them past a self checkout scanner to deactivate them but those usually close at night. I used to use ramen barcodes with tape on the underside and put them on the legitimate barcodes.
There are some spots with few cameras, other stores may be different but there were blind spots by car batteries.
for some things you can bring them into the bathroom and remove the rf tags
You can look into lining a bag with a ton of aluminum foil to shield the rf tags but I never tried it.
The rf scanner at the door only needs 1 to work, don't assume you're safe if there's not 2 to walk through.

I suggest not doing this. I started doing it to dick around with small things because I was dirt poor and couldn't afford commodities, then realized I could get food (living off $5 for 2 weeks sucks) and needed supplies. I kept doing it even after my situation got better but it was too much of a habit until I got caught. Really glad I was caught because the spookening stopped my bullshit.

If you get caught be prepared for a ton of problems, even if it's only a misdemeanor (under like $200 of crap stolen) most places will never hire you and colleges may withhold financial aid or even expel you. I got lucky since I'm in a small town and my lawyer new the police officer that wrote me up, and the Walmart manager was being arrested for stealing thousands from the Walmart safe. My case was dismissed but still can't go into any walmart stores.

Walmart can/will also sue you. You'll get a letter in the mail asking for upwards of 500$. Even if you stole something like fidget spinner.

SOURCE
btw

No, they handle that through a court summons under the jurisdiction of a misdemeanor or a felony. Like I said, my case was dismissed but typically for a misdemeaner it's typically $200-400 if guilty without a plea. My lawyer did this alot and explained it as I was getting out of it all, apparently a huge number of people shoplift at some point in their lives.

Yes. I would know. Had to deal with shop lifters all the time.

And Before I quit I stole with my flawless method but can't recommend it at all.

Wear a navy blue shirt, khakis and some dopey cross trainers, employees are brain dead enough to assume you work there
I was wearing a brewers shirt at a walmart once, i bagged my own groceries and got asked if i was going on break soon by an actual employee

Do it

I just finished my greentext my fucking browser suddenly gave up on me. Anyway, I use to steal small petty items that would fit in my long sleeve sweater. Saved myself probably a hundred dollars from expensive earbuds.

lost

Again, you have no fucking clue how the court works. If Walmart wants to sue they need to issue another court summons which is almost always ruled out as part of the plea deal from the defendant, making any attempts of extorting more money after the original case meritless. Just because you're a walmart wage-cuck who calls police when finding a shoplifter doesn't mean you know shit about how the court preceding goes.

no youre wrong

wrong fag

idiot moron kys

samefag yeah?

Undercovers are usually easy to figure out just pay attention to their movements

watch out for billy

god you're such a fag, accept that you're wrong and move on. This shit was explained to me by a criminal defense lawyer who specialized in this. You're just the walmart attendant told to call the cops and have the shoplifter sign a paper.

no bro heres what you do, experienced thief here. Long retired.

Walmart will return ANYTHING without a receipt. Anything. I think the limit is like 3 times a month though. You also have to show ID. So here's what you do.
>wear tight pants, long shirt/jacket
>grab a cart, start walking around like you're shopping normally
>go to the electronics section
>grab about 100-150 dollars worth of blu rays and movies and put them in the cart
>cdvds and blu rays because theyre very easy to conceal, however it works with anything else
>walk to secluded aisle
>shove blu rays and movies down your pants, stacked in bundles of 3 or 4. I like to fit them nice and snug on my belt line. It stays and you can't notice it with a jacket on. I was a skinny fuck so I could fit two stacks of 3 side by side in my pants.
>walk out
>next day, go to return them
>no receipt, they give you a walmart gift card
>use 100-150 dollar walmart gift card to buy booze, cigarettes, or what the fuck ever you want

if you can, steal past 10pm. That's generally when there are no secret shoppers. Depends on location, though. If you're really worried about getting caught, have your friends return them the next day. Like I said, the monthly limit is like 3-4 return sessions. This being said, you can also use your friends to cheat the monthly limit. Different person = different return limit.

This is how me and my friends got drunk every weekend when we were teenagers. Good times. Must have stolen about $4000 worth of shit before walmart put cameras in literally every other aisle. I go to other walmarts all the time and see they don't have nearly as much security as my town, so you can even go out of town and get away with this. If you get caught, just know the secret shoppers can not legally touch you or prevent you from walking away outside of the store, however they will anyway. Make a run for it if you have to.

neat

also note that they will not return things without a receipt if it's a shit ton of money. Especially if it matches the exact description of things that got 'lost' in inventory. The most I ever returned at once was like 170 something dollars worth of DVDs.

Assistant manager overnight shift here. Most stores don't have AP at night, but a majority of them have cops in the lot or close by. If you're gonna do it, be prepared to get stalked or caught, it's not as easy as it used to be.